It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Keshe Foundation is Back : 2014, The Year of the Change for Humanity?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It appears that the Keshe foundation is opening up again after one of their administrators created a thread on January 2nd, 2014. Here are the contents of his post, and I will leave a link at the bottom for the rest of you fine folks here at ATS to review.

2014: The Year that the new Technology will change the course of humanity and it will bring untold changes.

At Keshe Foundation, we make 2014, the year that advanced technologies will be mass-released to public that they can show their power to create conditions that change through all layers of human society will be achieved.

We shall put an end to hunger and wars, through the release of everything in our possession, this be it scientifically, or technically to every man, be it scientists or world governments around the world in equal measure.

In 2014, the Keshe Foundation through its Institute shall deliver to mankind as a whole the technology, which the mankind has been waiting and praying for from the beginning of time.

With delivery of an advance technology, unknown up to now, we shall put an end to hunger, wars.

We shall make sure that all men will have enough to attain sustenance and shelter that; there shall be no need for suffering.

We give and facilitate the release of technology to the men of greed that they can produce enough gold and precious metals that they could wish for, that eventually they will shy away even to show any interest in possessing such materials.

In opening the space in 2014 in its true sense, we would bring in more precious materials and sciences unknown to man that these new materials and knowledge will be used for forging tools of lasting peace on this planet.

The 2014 will be the beginning of the new era, the point of change for the humanity from what has been the same on this planet from the time of Adam.

We make one promise to the world leaders and that is, change your and your nations ways or your citizens shall change it for you through the delivery and application of the new technology and its use.

No man shall and from this year on will be allowed to take up arms to fight and no man shall be left hungry and homeless on this planet because of wars.

Use your arm manufacturing factories to deliver homes and food to the humanity, which up to now you have being developing tools of war in them, and you have instigated, unwanted wars because of them.

As the man who has the knowledge of universe at his disposal, I shall use every knowledge and power available to me to bring these factories, which you have erected for making tools of war and their products to standstill with stroke of a pen.

Then we wonder who shall disobey as is in the books of god that “one shall not kill.”

The promises of the change, as has been in the Holly books of the past, which the man has been waiting for centuries for shall be fulfilled.

Our program for this year is set to be.

We shall put an end first and foremost to the problem at Fukushima in January.

In February, we make all efforts to create the environment to stop the production of arms across the world, through release of technologies, which makes the present advance aircraft, missiles, and nuclear weapons irrelevant and ancient.

In June, we will deliver technologies, which can deliver sustenance’s to world population totally free of any cost through the release of new systems that can change air into sustainable food and energy supply without a need for farming land that no child will sleep with hunger.

By September, we will deliver the technology for every man to be protected from the natural elements like cold and rain without being dependent on other man handout of tents.

We shall make delivery of clean water at any point on earth free of charge a reality by releasing the already developed technologies.

By the end of December we will make sure, that there are no grounds for disruption for space travels on regular bases from all the nations on this planet that all shall harvest the reaches of the universe collectively and equally.

Those who have doubts about our work, be ready to become soldiers of the peace and unity before the end of this year.

There are a few minor grammatical errors in their post, however if I remember correctly, the Keshe Foundation is based out of Old Persia, or Iraq; Land of the Aryans. Likely the cause of these errors is English not being their primary language for writing. Personally, more than anything, I would like for this to come true. Too long have the governments of this world run rampant on the people they were instituted to protect, and at the behest and bribery of powerful multinational corporations, have covered up, classified, and scrubbed any information that would seek to reverse the balance of power in the world... All my life I've felt a change coming, that people were just living.....'wrong' on this planet; a feeling that was only second to feeling as if I was different and didn't belong here on Earth.

So I leave this with you ATS for discussion. I know there are those here who will seek to ridicule the foundation which is all fine and well, but I am personally of the conviction that nobody will know the truth of these statements until either they go bottom up or change starts to happen. Personally, I think delays are in order to wait for the right time...

I would like to leave those of you who feel the change coming with one last sentiment that I have picked up from not only a creative, but highly intelligent band; Tool.

I must keep reminding myself of this; Be Patient.

The Keshe Foundation Forum Administrator Thread
edit on 5-1-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Very interesting to say the least, this Keshe foundation certainly knows what people want to hear.

I wonder what 7 billion people are going to do when they have nothing to worry about ever again.

They did give a timeline with fixing Fukushima in January. I can't help but wonder why they waited so long to do something about Fukushima and the damage it has already done...we will know the answer to that in February I think.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Less talk, more action.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

They sure can talk the talk...... but can they walk the walk?????

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I had no idea what the Keshe foundation was, so for others like me:

Mehran Tavakoli Keshe is the founder of the Keshe Foundation. As of 2 March 2012, the Keshe Foundation has a new and permanent base in Italy. Mehran Tavaloki Keshe and his research scientists claim to have potentially discovered controls for climate change, disease, space travel and mass transport employing Magnetic and Gravitational interacting fields. However, these discoveries currently conflict with popular scientific "belief" but have not been proved at this moment in time.

Sounds like a bunch of New Age mumbo-jumbo, once again.

People seeing a rosy future speaks volumes for mans ability to stick his head in the sands of ignorance.

Complacency is not an option. Searching for someone to tell you that the future will provide a 'magic' solution to all of humanities problems does nothing to change the status quo, IMO.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I hope they are successful. The world needs some major change(s) such as the ones they mention in order to right itself.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Sounds like a bunch of New Age mumbo-jumbo, once again.

Forgive me, but this sounds like ignorance once again. Anybody with even a legitimate understand of NABS(New Age Belief System) knows that nothing at all within the system is 'new' and is essentially an amalgam of different religious and spiritual principles from various faiths, drawing mostly on Theosophy/Esoteric Buddhism and Hinduism; all teachings of which are very ancient... However, this is all besides the point; please do not derail my thread with a 'mumbo-jumbo' argument. This has nothing to do with 'new-age'...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I hate to be a party pooper, but if this foundation were a real threat to the current world system, and the psychopaths that run it, they and their plans would be terminated so quickly, few would ever know of their existence in the first place.

Those who administrate this world won't tolerate interference with a system they have worked for generations to put in place. The current system is the only one that allows those with their sickness to exist and propagate. You won't take it from them without a fight. A big fight.

edit on 1/5/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Klassified

I hate to be a party pooper, but if this foundation were a real threat to the current world system, and the psychopaths that run it, they and their plans would be terminated so quickly, few would ever know of their existence in the first place.

Those who administrate this world won't tolerate interference with a system they have worked for generations to put in place. The current system is the only one that allows those with their sickness to exist and propagate. You won't take it from them without a fight. A big fight.

I dont think most people understand this.

The market domination of "TPTB" is critical to them. People will kill each other over 100,000 dollars, what about when millions or billions are involved?

2014 most certainly will be an interesting year, but I doubt the Keshe Foundation will have anything to do with it. If they have what they speak of, then they should also be aware of weaponized platforms based on the same concepts. This is why cultural change needs to occur before major technological revolution.

We will just end up killing ourselves.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to share it. I found it interesting as I have not yet heard of the Keshe Foundation. However, I've heard people promise some lofty things in the past only to disappear. So please forgive me my skepticism. It would be nice though if this is genuine. I won't cross my fingers but I'll still be hoping and following this Keshe organization as 2014 continues.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Why do they want to take out firearms too? I guess its going for the whole eradication of firearms completely but I can never wrap my head around that idea. Everything else sounds nice tho

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Oh but it is that Spiritual war, and 'fight' that I believe is in due course, and will happen. When? Can't say exactly, before the end of my lifetime I believe.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

How would you know when it begins?

Perhaps it already has...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I believe so, merely that it hasn't gone full blown yet... We are all waiting on this 'Event' as a call to arms to save our drowning brothers and sisters as Christ and many others were sent before to do; call the world back from the brink of destruction.. May we let this be the very last fight.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Keshe has made similar announcements countless times before. Nothing -- ABSOLUTLY NOTHING -- of his promises will materialize, as always. There is no "Keshe technology". Keshe is a story teller, nothing more. Since his first press release in 2005 there is to this day not a single credible witness who has ever seen a working "Keshe generator", his "flying car", or anything comparable from his long technology list. Every single announcement to tangibly show his "technology" has always been postponed or canceled. His theories are just plain nonsense. His alleged "patents" are only abandoned applications. He never had a patent.

He is, however, a master manipulator, and he has nearly hypnotic persuasion capabilities in personal contact (which don't work on all, but on many people).

His latest announcements are just a desperate -- but admittedly somewhat successful -- attempt to attract attention, since his popularity has shrunken dramatically since the second half of 2012, when he had his greatest time. All his promises will dissolve into hot air.

Read an extensive facts collection about Keshe here:

www.energeticforum.com...

More recent developments are covered here (if you have the time, please read the whole thread):

www.getoutofdebtfree.org...

If you're in a hurry, read at least this post about the psychological aspect (Keshe declaring himself a prophet, claiming to be omniscient, claiming that his personal job is "the unification of all the races in the universe", etc.):

www.getoutofdebtfree.org...

Additionally, there are several older Keshe threads here on ATS, which contain further information.

Questions welcome.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Galaxion

Holy crap, and I thought I had seen it all when it comes to Strawman arguments... Forgive me, but that is not at all what he was saying in his comments that somebody twisted horribly.

Fact is nobody knows at all what Keshe is hiding up his sleeve, if anything at all; however, that does not stop people from being anxious, curious, or patient...

Why so many haters on people who try and give the world a better outlook?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

When the next generation of technology starts to become realized.. the capability for humanity to throw off its shackles will only be equaled by the ability to destroy ourselves.

An eloquent "Final Test."

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
@VeritasAequitas: You replied a bit too quickly to have read the extensive material I linked to. Keshe isn't out there to "try to give the world a better outlook". Keshe is out there for his personal fame and glory. He hasn't anything "up his sleeve". I spent an enormous amount of time studying the extensive material available from and about him. Please read at least the material I linked to before you criticize my statements.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Galaxion

Then in the interest of denying ignorance, I shall peruse over it again, and give it some thought. However, on that posters interpretation alone and a straw man argument at that, I certainly hope there is more damning evidence available.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

This poster only debunks Keshe threads which really makes me wonder why he finds nothing else stimulating on ATS.

Veritas, you're one of my favorite posters here and I admire your wisdom and your spunk. You're not alone. I remember that one thread that was posted on 12/21/12 and then closed. I hope you remember that which I'm referring to. Before I logged onto the internet today, I fixated on my background image of the Milky Way and remembered that particular thread and thought to myself, the guy warned us and he may have been right and it looks like the world as we know it is spiraling in its death throes. I had all but given up hope for the peaceful world I always believed deep down could exist, until I saw this thread. If you believe in Keshe technology, then I know its for real. It certainly rings true in my heart.

You will have a lot of resistance on this thread and it will likely be moved to another forum. You can find my Keshe thread in the Ludicrous Online Lie forum:

MT Keshe World Peace Conference and World Peace Treaty Signing on March 21, 2013

Please keep up the good fight.

Peace & Blessings

top topics

<<   2 >>

join