It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo children? What do they offer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I have seen a lot of this Indigo children on this site. What is it about them that they claim is the next evolution of the human race that we are supposed to learn from and become a better society/world? Can any of you indigos explain what it is about you that makes your enlightening better for the world? How is it that the world should evolve into your likeness to better society?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hi, I think this topic could have been addressed in the first thread, but now that you have started it, I'll reply here:

How do we become a better world/society, what is the all elusive secret, what is that complex quantum mechanical formula that will solve poverty and war? There are no secrets, there are no formulas, there is nothing new that we can offer. You already know what to do, you always have, and have been reminded over and over again from many spiritual masters, like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna. And what they have all said, is to recognize the power of love and peace.

Love and peace are the most powerful forces in this universe. This whole universe is held by an all creative and attractive force, that is love, and when you are at peace, you allow that love to enter your life. God is that force of love, he is the most positive force, he is the supreme light, and when you allow his light to enter you, when you remember him, you fulfill yourself and you flourish.

The first thing you need to recognise, that you cannot change someone elses world. The world you see today, that we call "society" is not your world. The world is the state of the human collective consciousness, and all manifestations in it, be it war, poverty, disasters, are the product of our collective minds.

But you can change your own world, which is the manifestation of your own mind, and when you change your mind, you change your world, and you when you change your world, it changes our world. In self-transformation there is world-transformation.

That is it. As soon as you practice the universal values of love and peace, you allow the light of the universe to permeate you, and through you light, you light up the world. You cannot change others, but you can change yourself

I am not preaching any religions to you, nor any far-fetched beliefs, all I am asking you to do is believe in yourself. As I said, you are a multidimensional entity with limitless potential, you're a spark of divinity, you are magical, and believe in the magic you are, and you will do magic.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I really admire the honesty in your thread. What you are saying, I already believe, but I have a hang up on how the entire world is to transform into this enlightening. Obvioulsy, we all fall short of love and you are correct in saying that you cannot change another person. People have to change within themselves. How is the world to evolve into this? Is this process a divine intervention of sorts that is seperate from the regular human means of teaching one to another through books, media, etc.?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Is this process a divine intervention of sorts that is seperate from the regular human means of teaching one to another through books, media, etc.?

When you say divine intervention, do you mean god physically incarnating or just clicking his fingers and transforming the world? Some believe this, but I for one, don't, for it invalidates the free will of the soul, and the purpose of our creation.

I believe god is a state of mind, the god-consciousness, an impersonal force of creation, the highest state of consciousness, that we souls can form personal relationships with, that we can connect too.

It permeates everything, just like sunlight permeates everything, but when the clouds cover the sunlight, we do not see it anymore, even though it is still there. In the same way, it's not that the light of god is not there, or that it only appears at the end of a divine cycle. It's always been there, but the clouds that cloud our mind, are not letting the light through. So we have to evolve, quiten our minds and become peaceful and loving, and once we do, the clouds gradually begin to disappear and the light seeps through.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
What Indigo_Child is saying is all very true. It's funny because my local DJ has been influenced by the 'light' and has been talking about what it can do for you once you let it into your life. jvsworld.com

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
When you say divine intervention, do you mean god physically incarnating or just clicking his fingers and transforming the world? Some believe this, but I for one, don't, for it invalidates the free will of the soul, and the purpose of our creation.

Well, free will was meant to be invalidated. That, of course, is just my opinion.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Indigo children have more a more intuitive personality, and can tell right from wrong at an early age, they see the wrong in the way people do things, and see a better way to do it. Why not give them a chance? Politics today are just making things worse, what more do we've got to lose?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
They are not offering anything different than the flower power children 30 years ago. look how successful the hippies were at bringing love and peace to the world.

This is a revival of an old way of thinking that has failed many times in the past. Every generation thinks they know more than the one before its the arrogance of youth.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Indigo children don't exist, the sooner you accept this fact the sooner you can move on with your life. If you think you are special then good for you, the majority of people think they are special too.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm a "Indigo Child" they say, and a lot of this seems to match up to me. This is why I plan on going into politics, because everyone seems to be Doing It Wrong in my eyes. They seriously are.

For one thing everything is too centered around greed, competition, and hatred in this world. We must work together instead of pull apart.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Commando717

You see everyone has your ideas, before they get in, then they get corrupted. Everyone has there vice, and they would find it if you ever get anywhere.

If you get into polictics, they will know, what are your weaknesses.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
Indigo children don't exist, the sooner you accept this fact the sooner you can move on with your life. If you think you are special then good for you, the majority of people think they are special too.

I don't see you making society better.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Don't worry, I got this. Lol - Response to that Andy guy

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Commando717]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Commando717

I am being serious, if your the purest person on earth, that has never done anything wrong. They will hunt down anything they can use on you period.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by Commando717

I am being serious, if your the purest person on earth, that has never done anything wrong. They will hunt down anything they can use on you period.

I know, I'm ready for it. Nothing is stopping this guy. Somebody needs to show this world how to do things right. I think its about time somebody steps up, so instead of waiting I'm taking matters into my own hands.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I was born in 1967, so I suppose I cannot be an Indigo, not having been born within the correct time frame, but I do know right from wrong and I feel wretched with the way the world currently is and I would love to see justice for all and a fair and free world. And as a highly educated individual I can see many ways that the current system could be improved, but lack the resources/influence/money/power to do that!

like the OP I have read many of these Indigo/crystal threads and all I have seen so far is individuals blowing their own trumpets and telling us how Indigos and crystals will save the world with their beliefs, I feel I have those same beliefs but am pretty much powerless...

So, my question is... How exactly do indigos.crystals change the world??

new topics

top topics

join