It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is awesome, Gobal warming exists, taxes are patriotic, guns are bad.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Oh lookee! A thread that shows how people think when their education stops at the 8th grade.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

nixie_nox
Oh lookee! A thread that shows how people think when their education stops at the 8th grade.

I'd say something pithy, but I was distracted by something shiny and forgot what I was going to say.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Brotherman
What makes you believe I deny rascism? Surely your not trying to troll me.

I did not say it was a fact, I said I felt it about you. I have also said I am easily corrected and welcome to it.

If this were true he wouldn't be president.

Common and majority are two different things so your logic really does not carry.

There is substance to some of them claims, however I never made any of them. Check my post history yeah zero comments from me in regards.

Yet you cannot resist saying there is something to them for some odd reason.

The only thing I pointed out is that it is un-inspired to bring out the race card, ever it makes people sound like emotional little minions of the msm.

Cool. Fine. I did not argue anything else.

All in all I think you are addressing the wrong guy, It is a waste of my time for you to keep on about one post I made to someone else who is clearly as you are an Obama supporter. Personal attacks, shallow insight, and parroting are not good practices, and next time before you assume anything about me, maybe you should do your homework. Implying I am a rascist or at least I'm blind to rascism is despicable thats what you are doing when you say things like "I'm sure you deny people hate obama because he's black." dude people hate corvettes because they are made by chevy what else are you sure I turn a blind eye too, if I did I would be no better then them. You can stop trolling me now if you don't mind.

No, your response tells me I was addressing exactly the right person. Sorry you could not be as gracious as me.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Come hear Beezzer rant on this topic, live! You can even call in and yell at him, we won't mind

Show thread with listening information

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

VictorVonDoom
reply to post by beezzer

You forgot that we need to grant amnesty to illegal immigrants.

Unless they are from one of those Middle Eastern countries that we don't like.

You mean Israel ?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Meunster Cheese is the best Cheese Beezer

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

vkey08

Obviously a false flag, cheese shill post!

Cheddar or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If you guys didn't tune into ATS Radio tonight to hear this topic discussed, you missed an epic conversation

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

wrong. Climate change exists. Global warming is a political stunt created by people who don't understand the science.

Really? Global Warming is a process of Climate Change and cooling is a necessary component that happens during the warming cycle.

Climate change happens with or without us. History proves it time and time again. We're too small and insignificant to have any profound impact on this amazing planet.

History proves our impact? lol. Historically our industrial impact is recent history.

Why are you even saying this [the other points not quoted]? My post clearly agreed with it. That was my point! That Climate Change is real and that how much Mankind contributes to it is what's controversial. That's what I said. Now I do not agree with the idea we are too small to be a contributing factor! That's not me saying I think we are a major contributing factor..

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Dang it, I always forget to look at the threads on this side of ATS! Am I too late to the party?

I consider myself a "Progressive", so here's my side of it:

"Obama is awesome" - No, I don't think that. I also don't think he is the anti-Christ either. I think he is just a man who started out his career with the best intentions, but got caught up in the stinking mess that is American politics. I don't think he has what it takes to bust through the games that party politics play, and I think he has some bad advisers.

"Global Warming is Real" - I believe we don't know 100% for sure how much of an affect our actions have on global climate change (which I do believe is 100% real). But the thing is, what if we actually ARE trashing the planet beyond repair? Shouldn't we go ahead and fix the mess we've made so far, and stop trying to make more messes? Do we want America to have the same air quality as China? I know I don't. www.theprovince.com...

"Taxes are Patriotic" - In a perfect world, we would all voluntarily pitch in for public infrastructure, and help America have the best education, technology and economy - but unfortunately there are too many people who say "let the other guy pay for that". Having said that, I think how the government spends our taxes is totally messed up. That DOES need to be fixed, but it will take a smarter person than me to figure out how.

"Guns are Bad" - I don't think guns are bad. I think people are bad, and guns in the hands of bad people is very bad indeed.

If we are talking about true paradise, I want what I think we all want: a world where everyone treats everyone the way they would like to be treated. In that world, you don't need guns, or drones, or bombs, or wars, or NSA, or security at airports, or security cameras in public, or laws that stop discrimination (or any laws, for that matter), or the death penalty, or prisons. But, we all know that paradise is not possible on this earth. People are cruel, greedy, selfish, and apathetic. There are a lot of people causing a lot of pain and suffering, and if they aren't causing it, they don't really care about it as long as they aren't the ones who are hurting or suffering. As a progressive, I long to stop the pain and suffering, or at least lessen it as much as possible. That means, sometimes you have to stop the bad people from being so bad.

It seems to me that the conservatives/libertarians don't want to try to stop pain and suffering. They think that pain and suffering is a small price to pay for allowing everyone (including the bad people) to do exactly as they please. Am I wrong?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

beezzer

vkey08

Obviously a false flag, cheese shill post!

Cheddar or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meunster, and LIMBURGER!!!!

VIA LA SMELLY CHEESES!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ummm...I was curious if your Freudian slip in the title was actually spelled Goebbel?.........

YouSir

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

YouSir
reply to post by beezzer

Ummm...I was curious if your Freudian slip in the title was actually spelled Goebbel?.........

YouSir

Well said.

And a much deeper response than first glanced.
edit on 9-1-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I went to this function earlier they gave me this grape drink and it all makes sense now, would you like a pamphlet? They gave me tons of them under this amazing acorn tree!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join