It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesizing... I'm Calling it Resonance Theory...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes. In a way. Not consciousness but the physical manifestation of that consciousness.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You learn that sharing reigns as the power and thank god! 'In God We Trust' Indeed!!!

I have been apart of the sharing experience many a time and it is beautifully awesome for both parties. I give a example.

There i am walking my dog, it is raining, i want to go home so i call the dog back so i can put his leash on him but i notice he is ignoring me. I then rised above my conditioned way of being materialistically angry because my clothes were getting wet and decided to feel the vibe of the outdoors. I then became hushed and confronted by the natural beauty of the outdoors that i shuted off from myself. I then went with the flow and walked around a bit. But this action was enough for my dog to recognise me and come back towards me. So I was rewarded in a win win situation because I felt better and my dog decided to pay attention.

I have more examples
. But my life isn't unique. This is experience only works with sharing in mind.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jteetj

Interesting. Ill have to try to notice this.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I see. Consciousness was added as an extra to consider. For example if many where human and had to go to another area/planet where no STAR was seen in either direction the conscious outlooks may too change depending on the environment. May make some happier or sadder depending on the new region of inhabitance but I think I understand your point onequestion when speaking physical properties being altered or degraded from not being on native ground Created on.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I know this is a real thing that occurs, but not sure what to search for. I've heard it discussed before, I think it was on audio though :/

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by Jteetj

Please explain divine attention?

Divine intervention is just a term given to the right choice you make and when you are rewarded for it. Here is an example of divine intervention. I was feeling grumpy when my girlfriend came into my room all happy and asking a favour. Feeling the irritation I had I was ready to dismiss her in a brutal way but I suddenly slipped myself into her experience and went with it. Doing this I pushed my emotions aside and immediately offered to carry out the favour without hesitation and with a quick stride, so that her experience would find my actions helpful to her experience.

My intervention proved divine because later on her behaviour became more positive to other people in the house and this caused a chain reaction making people in the house offering to help me back but the important thing was the help I received came at perfect times. But these positive response were a different usual positive response for these people, they felt more tailored made to boosting my mood in the most accurate way. It is as if they suddenly mustered the energy to cut to my core and give me a real lift.

If I do nice things with a work attitude or intention that carries self-reward then I miss the real hearty issues that should be amended and therefore not getting the real lift that both parties can benefit from. Instead I am rewarded with a thanks or money. Which is perfectly reasonable but it doesn't compare.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Jteetj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Your theory sounds like Prison Planet. kind of, U right. we are prisoners here. some one want it this way and have power to have us this way...
but if U talk about resonance, did U ever hear theory about Morphic resonance by Rupert Sheldrake? it made sense if U agree that universe is electric in nature... it made a lot of sense.
and by the way i think that humans are capable of changing them frequencies, that mean we can survive in different.... wave(resonance) ambience... we just do not know yet. cos we are SLAVES and are not to allowed to know...
edit on 4-1-2014 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jteetj

I get what you mean. I too have said things only to have the television repeat them immediately after. It's akin to the feeling of walking through a doorway and physically feeling the magnetism of the environment change, or thinking of how much you love a certain movie, only o turn the television on and it playing. The feeling when you read an extremely enlightening sentence and FEEL the expansion of the cells of the brain. Small surges of energy sent throughout ones entire being and consciousness simultaneously.

The divine clues. Little ripples in the webbing of consciousness. Slips caused by energy of similar levels by different instances (each human is an instance in "time", but so is anything else than can be sensed).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join