It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Video - Only White On Black Or Gay Hate Crimes Count?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Logarock

Merlynn
reply to post by elouina

Wow, worst Attorney General ever.

I hate it when people say "my people". He is the Attorney General, technically he works for all of us and not a select group/"his people".

He should lose his job.

If a white man says that in any context its racist.

I guess It's ok, I'm a white woman.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

It appeared to me that you were excusing Holder given his upbringing in more prejudicial times.

My point is that if you give him a pass and allow him to carry on prejudice because of his experiences in his youth, then we will never really get rid of racism. Look at the prejudices he is now perpetuating that he is being allowed to perpetuate that are being called justified. They are becoming a standard for a whole new generation of the aggrieved.

We can't stop the cycle if we don't find a generation willing to bury the hatchet.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969
Lol white america playing the victim card, you guys are so cute, still wondering why minorities might have issues with american policies, slavery is only 140 years ago, the right to drink from the same faucet is what 40 50 years ago. But yea lets play the victim, boy them minorities are asking for special treatment lol, why cant them minorities be more amercain.

Keep it up, you guys might get an invitation on dr phil

oh yeah, old slaves are still around and the blacks that remember the segregation are what? at least 50-60?

like sharpton and the rest? does he think he is a victim?

how about ben carson? allen west?

who is pushing the minority victim status to all the blacks? MJ was 50, did he play the victim?
eubie blake?
plueeeeze, that crap is old, at least 50yrs old.

the best revenge is living well.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969
The past as everything to do with the issues with amurika, but yea its them evil minorities, why cant they just accept there part in this country lol.

yes, can't go forward.

it sucks to be them, right?

why doesn't the aclu just burn the crosses they don't like?

cheaper that going to court.

anyway, asians have no problem, most immigrants have no problem, why do blacks that lived here for generations have a problem?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969
You should ask yourself why does amerika need to keep the divide, and keep racism alive, all your doing is pointing fingers and blaming, racism creates anger, angry people do dumb stuff.

Now whats the cause of racism in the USA ???

ask the naacp and other so called black leaders.

ask the libs and progs. ask obama and holder.

ask the media.

obviously you aren't an american. where is your country? do you have minorities there?
or is your country pure?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Your something special, keep on blaming others when your pretending not to play the victim.

Even if slavery is 140 years old, it means thats 2 grandmas away from african americans behing property.

After that for how many years where they treated like second rate citizens, so about what another 90 to 100 years of, sorry your not good enough to drink out of the same water spout.

Its simple there pissed off and good on them.

But yea keep up the divide, if someone thinks your a racist its only an opinion, hatred is the real issue, fear and hatred.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive696969

"Minorities" weren't the only slaves, champ. And as a matter of fact, the man that was the biggest slave owner was in-fact a black man. But you can't hate on "your own kind" now, can you?

Btw, I don't see the Amerindians bitching or going around knocking people out.

On topic, Holder needs to be put in prison for inciting violence.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Nephalim
So I'm going to reiterate- posting black panther videos and trying to tie them to holder get no one anywhere. Its half assed and based off a few comments someone threw together to push on YOU with doctored videos.
edit on 5-1-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

The videos are totally appropriate since they provide historical content for the case that Holder dismissed. The angry man calling for the murder of cracker babies in that video was one of the men left off the hook. And also marched with the man who hired Holder (Obama). And I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that a man (Obama) that marched with that vile thing is our present president. I don't care what group they represent, they are wrong wrong wrong... Calling for the murder of an ethnic group.

This even makes me wonder if the criminal was given preferential treatment because of his association with Obama.

To further that history, Holder was brought before congress to explain himself as to why he dismissed that case. Yeah congress knew what he did was wrong also. But Holder pussyfooted around the issue with doublespeak and denied that he did this.

Shortly after, someone commented that if Holder continues condoning violence against non blacks, that it will only worsen.

Fast forward to the present and yes it did get worse. Why? because Holder continued his selective enforcement of the hate crime law. How? By charging the first white person to get caught doing the knockout game. All while it has been happening for years and being ignored. Many people got hurt terribly because Holder decided to ignore those earlier cases. And it wasn't just white people either. If stricter sentences and hate crime charges were applied to ALL Americans, perhaps the knockout game wouldn't even be around anymore.

Now it is time for Holder to be brought back in front of congress. And I don't think he will be able to explain himself out of it this time.

And please do explain how a video of a man talking was altered.
edit on 6-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

dukeofjive696969
Your something special, keep on blaming others when your pretending not to play the victim.

Even if slavery is 140 years old, it means thats 2 grandmas away from african americans behing property.

After that for how many years where they treated like second rate citizens, so about what another 90 to 100 years of, sorry your not good enough to drink out of the same water spout.

Its simple there pissed off and good on them.

But yea keep up the divide, if someone thinks your a racist its only an opinion, hatred is the real issue, fear and hatred.

Slavery is nothing new in the world. There is not a single people or culture in the world that has not at some point been both slaver and enslaved.

Somehow, most of the rest of us have managed to get over it. We try not to forget it so we hopefully don't repeat it, but we move beyond it. Revenge will only perpetuate the problem, not solve it.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Fine then. Name your replacement. Im sure there are sooo many "unbiased" people out there who want his job. Name him or her. Native American, White..Jew, Arab, Gay or Muslim or Christian, Catholic... Athiest even. Oh Oh I know, one of these fine upstanding citizens with badges yea?! Whats it matter? Show me.

Im sure you understand Ag holder, apparently someone else out there is not biased and has no agenda, no conscience or remorse, no mercy, no kindness or consideration for anything or anyone whatsoever. Just blind justice, no matter how fierce and ugly her wrath is for a nation full of criminals and "crime waiting to happen."

Everyone open those for profit prisons back up. No one is safe.

edit on 6-1-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

The first part is admitting that there is a problem. This is all I asked. Once the problem is acknowledged then it can be addressed appropriately.

So who would be perfect for the job? Well, no one actually. Who on this earth is perfect? But what we do want and need is someone that is willing to uphold the law to the best of their ability without prejudice and bias. Someone with some characteristics called, you know, integrity and honesty.

In the interim, what would I like to see? The first case where as Holder applies the hate crime law to someone not in his predetermined group. This is not too much to ask. Well Holder, will you do it or is your head still stuck up your arse?
edit on 6-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Holder is disgusting. His racist agenda is so darn obvious. He should never have gotten the job. But of course his boss/buddy is also a racist puke. Barack 'that's how white people will do you' Obama. So Holder is safe in keeping his job and spreading his hate.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I'm sorry you still haven't convinced me Eli. I'd leave the Ag alone if I were you. This debate has been run up and down by the HJC among other committees long before you ran into it and hes still there and not going anywhere. Honestly, until I see him personally throwing black pride up in a black uniform along with that crew of irrelevants or driving a rainbow float in a gay rights parade...screaming kill whitey and death to the antigay your points are dead in the water. Hes not done any of that; he didn't write hate crime leg; he can decide who and why to prosecute or even defend at his disgression based on evaluation of resources at his disposal which are in fact limited.

Anyway, I'm done but carry on. Don't mean to be a troll. Just not convinced.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Nephalim
reply to post by elouina

I'm sorry you still haven't convinced me Eli. I'd leave the Ag alone if I were you. This debate has been run up and down by the HJC among other committees long before you ran into it and hes still there and not going anywhere. Honestly, until I see him personally throwing black pride up in a black uniform along with that crew of irrelevants or driving a rainbow float in a gay rights parade...screaming kill whitey and death to the antigay your points are dead in the water. Hes not done any of that; he didn't write hate crime leg; he can decide who and why to prosecute or even defend at his disgression based on evaluation of resources at his disposal which are in fact limited.

Anyway, I'm done but carry on. Don't mean to be a troll. Just not convinced.

Holder is a politician, he can't blatantly do any of that. This is why he ever so subtly addressed his stance on his beliefs. All one needs to do is open their eyes and read between the lines.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Logarock
reply to post by xuenchen

I don't think its possible for some race and justice ideologues to rap their brain around the idea of reverse discrimination. They have been indoctrinated to a point of favoring an institutionalized, for lack of a better word, justice by anti justice. Just another facet of an ongoing anti-constitutional trend.

The disconnect is ones definition of the word racism. True racism involves systematic hatred and oppression of a race based solely upon race. Notice I said "systematic"...because black americans do not control any system in the United States (political, economical, etc) they can not SYSTEMATICALLY oppress white people. Sure they can display hatred and discrimination, but they can't keep any white person from anything in the U.S.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by elouina

From the Blaze article of Holders response to Rep. John Culberson, R-Texas when Culberson read comments from former Democratic activist Bartle Bull condemning the decision as the most serious act of voter intimidation (by the Black Pathers) he had witnessed during his career.

“Think about that,” Holder fired back. “When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, to compare what people subjected to that with what happened in Philadelphia, which was inappropriate

Seems obvious to me that Holder has not overcome his own personal demons and biases. Now he's carried them forward into his position as head of the DOJ and as a nation we all suffer. Some more than others.

Apparently some groups using voter intimidation are "inappropriate" while others are racist. Guess we're still in the same horse race, just on different horses.

Are you aware of what happened at that voter location! The two Panthers were not threatening the COUPLE of white people who showed up to vote at that predominantly black voter locale. The mere act of them standing there, even with the simplicistic "weapons" they had does not count as intimidation.

1. Why would they threaten the couple of white people who showed up there as they wouldn't know who they were voting for? There was no complaint that the two Panthers approached the couple (you can see it on video) and demanded to know who they were voting for. The video simply showed the two Panthers pacing around the entrance. If memory serves me correct they did not even SPEAK to the white people.

2. The reason they were called to duty was because it was reported that in that neighborhood vans of government looking white men were driving around telling black people that the voting booths were closed, or telling them they would not be able to vote unless they had documentation which isn't required to vote.

Number two is much closer to voter intimidation than number one. As I said, those two gentlemen never tried to persuade the few white people who visited that poll from voting. It's not their fault that the white people could be frightened by the mere presence of two Panthers. As once again, how could the Panthers KNOW who they were voting for?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

teslahowitzer

I do not speak for wrabbit, but a person holding a grudge that long should be sidelined...your job as AG is about law and maintaining the standards of law and not leaning to one side. You cannot hold todays generation responsible for past generations mistakes as it is just bs...How should I feel as an American Indian? how long should I hold a grudge on peoples actions of the past??? is his mind that of a child???

The only way the grudge can be held is if the current generation is STILL benefiting from the sins of their fathers...

It's often preached that black people and other minorities should just let the past go and concentrate on the NOW and the FUTURE. The issue is that, even though YOU did none of the atrocities, you are benefiting from them. You family is/has benefited from them.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Wookiep

You are biased and you are reaching. There may be small pockets of white on black racism (in the south maybe?) but those who towed the line of the KKK and Jim Crow laws have been largely shunned by society in this country for quite some time now. The average U.S. Joe walking down the street had no part in it, and never agreed with it. You better be careful with that hate or you and others like you are going to lead the U.S. into a new era of KKK, except this time it isn't going to be a white organization. Really think about that.
edit on 5-1-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

If you actually believe this you are either in denial, or a part of it. Jim Crow laws and racism simply morph into less obvious forms. Like now, a employer will use code words of, "Don't send anyone with gold teeth or dreads". (As I work in the employment field) Who else has dreads by and large?

How can the KKK NOT be a white organization?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Should I post some youtube comments on incidents regarding black people? Do you really want to see what is being said in this day when racism is supposed to be dead?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

teslahowitzer
As an American Indian, my life has been no picnic...I have struggled, worked hard all of my life and been ridiculed, beaten and most everything you can think of. I am not bitter and blame no one for the path of my choices as they are my own. Out of high school just before enlistment, I worked with an old black man named Benny, he had no last name as he was left at the hospital in Georgia just after birth. he spent his whole life in an home and "left" at 13 years old. his life was crazy bad, abused at all levels and turned away from most everything. I asked him why he was so cool and content all the time and he told me His goal in life was to make every day better than the one before, improve the quality of his surroundings each and every day...and make people miss you when you are not around.no matter your color, your heart still has red stuff in it, and treat everyone good and not blame them for somebody elses deeds. These and other words from this man changed the way I think everyday, and live by those words. Benny had no family, he could not produce children due to damage from beating after beating, his wife fell off a scaffold and left him with NO family at all, he lasted 5 years after his wife passed. Along with me, there were 300+ people at his funeral...he found a way for people to miss him when he was not around...what the hell is your excuse???

Your story is touching, but what has kept especially black people back for a while. It was taught in slavery and kept black people submissive.

The teaching was "Yeah, you may suffer in this world, but don't worry about it, your next life in Heaven will be better".

To that teaching I say Eff that!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join