It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Video - Only White On Black Or Gay Hate Crimes Count?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Someone mentioned today that Eric Holder supposedly said that blacks should not be charged for hate crimes. And while looking into it, I found this video. It seems to me that this is exactly what he is saying although in politician double speak. But since it is double speak, I really need all your opinions here. "Historically" seems to be Holder's key word here. In other words since whites have not been historically targeted, they don't count.

If this is in fact what Holder was saying in a congressional hearing, then why has this been allowed to continue? What the heck is wrong with this country? If we want all Americans to get along, they need to be treated equally.

Just take a look at the knockout game where it has been happening to white people for years. Then suddenly one black person was affected and there goes the charges... I have to agree, yes that case certainly demanded such charges. That poor elderly black man could have been killed and he was certainly hurt pretty badly. But what about all the horrible cases perpetrated on white and Jewish people especially? We need all cases to be charged appropriately for this horrible game to end.

Considering Holder's history of not charging black on white hate crimes, I truly feel that is what he is saying in this video. And he should be charged with discrimination and fired.

edit on 4-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Sounds like he's using the old "anti anti" double talk.

Very evasive and not direct at all.

Punish the anti people only.

It's indirect selective punishment.

Very dangerous indeed.

Depends how they redefine the word "Anti".

No wonder Holder is in Contempt of Congress still

edit on Jan-04-2014 by xuenchen because:
:

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

After watching the video it appears that the federal hate crime law he's advocating is simply a way for the feds to target individuals across state lines when they don't get the verdict they think should have been handed down. The Zimmerman case comes to mind.

Lost count of the times Holder said "historically" when referring to who has been persecuted in our past history and should have special status.

Holder is a slimy lawyer / criminal and should be imprisoned for contempt of congress (among other things.)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Interesting perspective.

Ok now hitting on his "historical" terminology further, I give you this video. So what does this video tell you?

Either way, what the speaker has to say in this video confirms what we have all been feeling. Holder is not applying the laws in a racially neutral manor.

edit on 4-1-2014 by elouina because: Removed Blaze link and posted Youtube video instead.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I don't think its possible for some race and justice ideologues to rap their brain around the idea of reverse discrimination. They have been indoctrinated to a point of favoring an institutionalized, for lack of a better word, justice by anti justice. Just another facet of an ongoing anti-constitutional trend.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

There I was, minding my own business... Enjoying a nice, quiet Saturday night. Then I made the mistake of pressing play to listen to eric holder, whom I dispise greatly.

It almost ruined my evening!

In very polite, soft-spoken words, eric is screaming 'Everyone who is not black and not gay is racist against blacks and shows hatred towards gays.'

Just say it eric, we already know what scum you are!
edit on 4212x6742America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

From the Blaze article of Holders response to Rep. John Culberson, R-Texas when Culberson read comments from former Democratic activist Bartle Bull condemning the decision as the most serious act of voter intimidation (by the Black Pathers) he had witnessed during his career.

“Think about that,” Holder fired back. “When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, to compare what people subjected to that with what happened in Philadelphia, which was inappropriate

Seems obvious to me that Holder has not overcome his own personal demons and biases. Now he's carried them forward into his position as head of the DOJ and as a nation we all suffer. Some more than others.

Apparently some groups using voter intimidation are "inappropriate" while others are racist. Guess we're still in the same horse race, just on different horses.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Holder made it very clear what his politics' and racial view's were when it came to prosecuting the Black Panthers.

He is the epitome of the definition of" hate crime "in his racial bigotry and lie's he tells on a regular base's.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So now we may have an intellectuallized reverse prejudice. "They say that black is really,white ,the moon is just a sun at night..."

Heaven and hell.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

You know I could post some awful video's of EXTREMELY hateful Black Panther rants. But I fear that it would be too upsetting for most to hear here. Just a few sentences in the one above video was more than enough. Such utter, vile hatred. Calling for all crackers to be murdered.

Why does Holder allow this to continue? Really, why does he? And I would also like to do some research and find out if Holder has charged any of the Black Panthers ever.

The Black Panthers mere existence is wrong when they conduct themselves as they do.
edit on 4-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

You know I could post some awful vidoe's of EXTREMELY hateful Black Panther rants.

Yeah but everyone already knows the Panthers are a racist hate group. The real issue as you've pointed out is that the DOJ is being run by a guy who protects and supports them.

As top cop in America we deserve much better than we've been getting. It also makes me directly question the real ideology of the POTUS.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by elouina

You know I could post some awful vidoe's of EXTREMELY hateful Black Panther rants.

Yeah but everyone already knows the Panthers are a racist hate group. The real issue as you've pointed out is that the DOJ is being run by a guy who protects and supports them.

As top cop in America we deserve much better than we've been getting. It also makes me directly question the real ideology of the POTUS.

I am hot on the trail of something possibly incriminating. Wish me luck!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Im not sure I see the same things you guys are seeing.

There is nothing in those videos that shows that Holder is "biased."

any legislation that had an update or addon to apply to any group that was not included before now has the same protections the other groups who faced discrimination historically do.

What does Holder have to do with the black panthers? He is black, the black panthers are black therefor holder is biased and going after whites... is that the thought?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Eric Holder and equality well aint that an oxymoron. Wanna know what i love about these pezzi di merda cazzo? The double standards. Ya want equalty within society eliminate the double standards. These testa di cazzo are brain dead. They're the polar opposite of smart.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It will be a much better world when we have people of age for leadership that didn't grow up in a world of hate.

I look at Eric Holder and I can't help but seeing the little boy he must have been, scared of the world and hated by so much of it, given the years that would have been for the state of civil rights in this nation.

Perhaps when the last generation born of hate has passed, the hateful trolls it produced will pass along with it. Holder is one big government troll. Hmpf.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

He is black, the black panthers are black therefor holder is biased and going after whites... is that the thought?

No, the problem which was linked to a Blaze article (but the OP removed) is that when Holder was challenged by a congressman about why he wasn't pursuing the egregious voter intimidation by the Black Panthers. Holder's response was that the BP intimidation was "inappropriate" but not the same as voter intimidation in the south of the 1960's. That's from the quotes in the removed link, I didn't watch the YouTube video.

I don't think anyone cares what color Holder is. It's his obvious biases that are causing problems.

edit on 277pm0303pm112014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
All violent crimes and murders are backed by hate. To have special "hate" laws further prosecuting those against gays and blacks only is ludicrous and unfair. Not only is it unfair, but it's extremely racist. The only ones continuing racism on a massive scale in the U.S. are the far left liberals, period.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

My question is...how do you NOT see the imbalance here. This man lives on a one way street from crapville with a liar as the mayor, keep your eyes closed, there is nothing for YOU to see...

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
It will be a much better world when we have people of age for leadership that didn't grow up in a world of hate.

I look at Eric Holder and I can't help but seeing the little boy he must have been, scared of the world and hated by so much of it, given the years that would have been for the state of civil rights in this nation.

Perhaps when the last generation born of hate has passed, the hateful trolls it produced will pass along with it. Holder is one big government troll. Hmpf.

Thats the generation they grew up in. These folks are the last of it. ((Hopefully)) but I can tell you my mother and father both saw segregation. His points are valid, our country has a nasty history.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Nephalim

Wrabbit2000

Thats the generation they grew up in. These folks are the last of it. ((Hopefully)) but I can tell you my mother and father both saw segregation. His points are valid, our country has a nasty history.

So your solution to our nations "nasty history" (one of which any average joe walking down the street now days took no part in) is to cause more racism, but this time against whites and non-gays. Is that what you're saying? Because In truth, this is EXACTLY what our loving liberals are saying now.

Personally, I agree with Morgan Freeman -

More people, especially on the left should take his advice.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join