It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama concocting 'Manufactured Crises' to stay in Power ...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I originally found the link to this article on WND.com

With his popularity and credibility now at Nixonian levels due to his blatant lies about Obamacare, the president at this point has only one way forward, concludes Whistleblower: Crises. Lots of crises.

Without constant chaos – real, imaginary or manufactured – Obama and his agenda would be seen for what they really are, and he would swiftly and surely be impeached by the House of Representatives, convicted by the Senate and removed from office.

I think this Reenforces and/or Confirms ... MY Opinion(s):

1. Even Worse ???

2. SO Mr. Obama, you are saying there won't be any "Repeal" ???

edit on 4-1-2014 by FarleyWayne because: Cheers ... 'Have a Drink'.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The powers that be will just put another puppet, I mean muppet in, He won't be impeached, because of his race. No one would want to impeach the first black president, how bad would that look.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FarleyWayne

Yes, I agree with this. Without constant disasters to distract people, Obama is not only in a corner, he's in a cage. Kind of frightening to think that it has come to this, a power-mad group of fools who'll cause chaos and destruction in order to remain in power and control.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

muSSang
The powers that be will just put another puppet, I mean muppet in, He won't be impeached, because of his race. No one would want to impeach the first black president, how bad would that look.

Good point, but if we're still stuck at a place where we care so much about a person's skin color, and how that can exempt them from being convicted of crimes, then we're in a bad way.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Looking at the stock market and comparing it to the 1929 collapse we appear to be in a similar point in time according to the charts compared side by side. I think the first manufactured crises of 2014 will be with the stock market and the banks.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Totally agree with you, I'm on the outside looking in, (Australia). I think race is a sensitive issue over there, and Americans are afraid a race card might be brought up, please don't take this the wrong way, I have nothing but respect for Obama, being a minority he would of had to work twice as hard to get to where he is. But when he got there (being president) he doesn't seem to want to work at all❗️ I don't see a difference from Bush to Obama.

edit on 4-1-2014 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by muSSang

There is NO difference from one president to the next now, whether they're white, black, brown, yellow, purple, or plaid. They're all crooked.

As far as Obama working hard to get where he is, that is erroneous. He's been handed everything since day one, often BECAUSE of his race. A one term senator with a rotten voting record, suddenly becomes a two-term president? That's not fighting against racial oppression, that's sailing in on gilded wings because of it.

I believe that presidents are pre-determined, and then placed. I have completely lost faith in the American system.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The primary reason that impeachment will most likely never happen - major rioting in the streets - much white blood spilled because it will be seen as a white persecution - major fires of entire cities - all businesses looted and burned - looting and murder the likes of which this nation has never seen - it'll be like the burning of Atlanta only a thousand times worse. I am not exaggerating (I don't think anyway).

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Obama does not maintain any control or power and never did.

The United States government is not the top of the food chain. Americans are so Ameri-centric that they believe by default that our government is the be all end all of the world and that all things happen as a result of our policy.

Do you vote? If so, does the policy reflect the reasons why you voted, and for whom?

If the answer is no, then the next logical assumption is that voting has nothing to do with governance, and that the governed have nothing to do with the decisions of our leadership. The next question is if the people have such little impact on the policy made for us to live by, who does have the impact on policy? Who is shaping the laws that govern the way this machine operates?

Forget about Obama, forget about any president since, but always remember JFK.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

I cannot exactly disagree with you, but Obama is the face of this current fudged-up disaster, so when we say "Obama", we actually mean the straw boss and the powers that be.

Obama has become synonymous with "Screw Up". Whether he has any real power, or who is pulling his strings, is kind of beside the point. And nobody is alluding to anything regarding us imagining that we're the center of the universe.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So, how is he "concocting" a crisis again?
Perhaps the OP is speculating, and a bit misleading with the title?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Im2keul
So, how is he "concocting" a crisis again?
Perhaps the OP is speculating, and a bit misleading with the title?

I believe the OP is simply sharing information from a source which is speculating. Big difference. But if you think about it, the prez has got nothing else up his sleeve. His signature legislative "victory" is a disaster of epic proportions. His popularity is at all time lows. Our government loves crises, it's an excellent attention-diverter for the masses.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Elections are far enough off to come up with a really awesome crisis then.
And I agree, Obama is a put in place puppet, a talking head.
My question is what can he do to remain in office, as far as a crisis?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FarleyWayne

Change the date to January 2008, change Obama to Bush and change ACA to the US Patriot ACT and this is the same BS I saw 6 years ago. It's just cyclical fear mongering. I read many similar articles relating to how Bush had made this executive order or that signing statement and was just biding his time for a great crisis to be utilized to keep himself in power. It's good to be cautious but this article goes a step or two beyond caution and enters tin foil hat land at a rapid pace.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Im2keul

Elections are far enough off to come up with a really awesome crisis then.
And I agree, Obama is a put in place puppet, a talking head.
My question is what can he do to remain in office, as far as a crisis?

Oh gosh....you name it, TPTB can come up with it. As others have postulated, and I tend to agree, an economic crisis / crash is the next logical one, as the stock market closed out the old year at dizzying highs, which makes NO sense considering our real economic situation and outlook.

I also fear some nonsense which will trigger a war with someplace like Syria or Iran. Really, it's limitless what those creeps can come up with.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

One of these days, you're gonna need that tin foil hat. We cannot know the exact timing, we can only prepare in case it happens. However, things are blowing up a lot worse this time than with Bush, who had a lot of the sheeple still asleep and assuming that things would be okay.

If nothing happens, nobody will be more pleased than I. However, I will not sit there and assume that, because it hasn't happened yet, that it never will.

Ever vigilant!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ExoPatriotico

15% of the population, most with little or no real survival skills does not point to a long battle, but yes, there would be a reaction to a lying half- white wanna be dictator going down even if from an AA... but worry not, the second revolution will not be about barry soreoto...

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

FissionSurplus
reply to post by peter vlar

One of these days, you're gonna need that tin foil hat. We cannot know the exact timing, we can only prepare in case it happens. However, things are blowing up a lot worse this time than with Bush, who had a lot of the sheeple still asleep and assuming that things would be okay.

If nothing happens, nobody will be more pleased than I. However, I will not sit there and assume that, because it hasn't happened yet, that it never will.

Ever vigilant!

I think you made my point for me, that it would've been easier for Bush to pull off with more drivers asleep at the wheel. Like I said, there's nothing wrong with being cautious but you need to temper it with a grain or two of pragmatism. Preparedness is never a bad thing. One of the reasons I enlisted many years ago was to have a better grasp
On what tactics were used in subduing indigenous urban populations. It's always smart to have a plan B!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

If it were to happen, I don't guess I would be too surprised.
Who better to set such a precedent, than our first black President?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

A documentary on Naomi Klein's "The Shock Doctrine".

Basically, saying how big events like wars or natural disasters, are used to make big political/economic changes as to 'slip it under the rug'.

She wrote a book about it.

I'm sure there's a name for it, but for the life of me I can't think what it is.

Shorter video: www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-1-2014 by Cows11 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join