It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination---The Roles of Masons and Royalists---50 years is long enough

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

To throw the OP a bone because I raked you over the coals (I can still feel the rake in my hands), it's likely that Reagan may have thought he was associated with the Masons, and felt special towards them in his lucid moments (which were few and far between in the last years of his presidency). But as the Masons here say, he wasn't one of them, and would even have been turned away from a meeting ('No soup for you, Mr. President"). Does that make any sense?
edit on 6-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

You really are a nice person.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by Aleister

You really are a nice person.

Please delete that awful comment, you may ruin my rep (I have a rep?). But thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Have you Masons noticed that no amount of hazing or bully games is going to move me. It is my opinion on Reagan, and cited in New Age even.

So, you all can keep up the noise and show the world how controlling you are of Threads that Speak to the JFK assassination and Mason's Connections. imho

Which will all go to prove, by example, all everyone has heard about the organizations games to depart from truth on these matters. Plus, it will show why Masons have gotten booted out of most of the world for these overbearing needs to meddle in affairs of state of various countries and getting them kicked out.

It also shows up as meddling in affairs of state is the Common Theme between PERMINDEX and their want to kill off JFK. imho

People are going to express their views and opinions no matter how hard the Masons might attempt to suppress and bully folks on ATS! imho

Reagan saved tons of the Mason from the Firing Squad over the JFK cover up and hit. imho

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
Have you Masons noticed that no amount of hazing or bully games is going to move me. It is my opinion on Reagan, and cited in New Age even.

I don't think anyone's interested in 'moving you' per se so much as having you recognise when you're mistaken.

Let me ask a question which might help clear up some of the apparent confusion. Is English your first or a regular language for you? The reason I ask is your phraseology in some circumstances seems to be off a bit, making it challenging in some regards to parse your meaning.

It would also help explain the difficulty in parsing "honor" vs "honorary"

MagnumOpus
So, you all can keep up the noise and show the world how controlling you are of Threads that Speak to the JFK assassination and Mason's Connections. imho

"imho" is the operative phrase here. The problem is that you haven't addressed the questions that've pointed out the shortcomings of your opinion. How do you reconcile you position that Kennedy had a thing against secret societies when he was a member of one himself, the Knights of Columbus?

Bit of a head-scratcher that

MagnumOpus
Which will all go to prove, by example, all everyone has heard about the organizations games to depart from truth on these matters. Plus, it will show why Masons have gotten booted out of most of the world for these overbearing needs to meddle in affairs of state of various countries and getting them kicked out.

????

En anglais, s'il vous plait.

I'm not sure how you reconcile your assertion with the North, Central and South American, European et al reality that wherever there's freedom of association, there also is Freemasonry.

MagnumOpus
It also shows up as meddling in affairs of state is the Common Theme between PERMINDEX and their want to kill off JFK. imho

There's those four letters again

MagnumOpus
People are going to express their views and opinions no matter how hard the Masons might attempt to suppress and bully folks on ATS! imho

And again

MagnumOpus
Reagan saved tons of the Mason from the Firing Squad over the JFK cover up and hit. imho

And again. However opinion ≠ proof. Proof is the coin of the realm

HTH
Fitz

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
It remains that Reagan termed himself a Mason, and the New Age Mag. Printed the same, so that is all that matters here.

I have no problem if you cannot accept reality. The situation needed to be clarified for posters who actually cared to hear the facts about his honorary certificate of membership.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Once was enough to mention your point----going to the extend that you all have is merely trying to take over the thread to push Masonic information onto everyone that doesn't really value or care about what Mason think is membership.

When It involves the Crooks, that is the last view to be considered. imho

A US President said he was a Mason----simple enough. The same US President was behind the Hungary issues, helped the Hungary issues connected with killing JFK.

And the rest of us don't care about your silly views on Free Masons, but I think I'd listen up for jailed Masons for being corrupt on the JFK hit. ! imho

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Are you seriously accusing us of being masons?

(Translation: BWAHAHAAA!)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Your issue is Reagan got to be a Mason with wasting all that money on silly plays, riding goats, and promising loyalty to ABADDON.

Masons gave Reagan Membership in the Masons for Free! Making him a Mason.

He got that by aiding and abetting the Mason crooks seeking to hide from the Jim Garrison investigation while Gov of California, making Reagan a Mason greater than Manley Hall.

Mason Manley

Plus,

edit on 6-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
Once was enough to mention your point----going to the extend that you all have is merely trying to take over the thread to push Masonic information onto everyone that doesn't really value or care about what Mason think is membership.

And everything else I asked that you so clearly avoided was 'Masonic'?

Let me repost some of them for you since you have a hard time addressing points that run counter to your axe grinding:

Or that people denied Kennedy gave the President and the Press speech?

Or that the speech was about something other than the Press?

Or that you think Pike is somehow important to non-Southern Jurisdiction Scottish Rite Masons?

Or that you claim Kennedy was killed by Masons but have yet to supply a motive?

Or that getting banned by Monarchies and dictators is a negative mark against Masonry?

Or that Kennedy was not totally and fervently against world Communism?

Try addressing these now that we finally got you to understand the difference between honorary and actual membership. I know this is difficult, learning often times is, but endeavor, you may yet experience an intellectual break through that enables you to comprehend reality in a manner that would make you an asset to the forum instead of a Unabomber-like-manifesto posting fustilarian.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Membership in the Masons is a Membership------Making Reagan a Mason.

Making Manley Hall a Mason. imho

The upper level Crooked Masons seek control over the affairs of state and Mason Memberships like Reagans are the most dangerous.

Why would anyone want to waste money on less than 33 Mason drama, when anyone can read their non-sense on skits on the web.

The evil power of the Masons is these Reagan type memberships. imho Then those networking with crooks like Hoover and Ford! imho

You little people bantering over these dumb skits and thinking you learned something of value is pitiful. imho

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
Membership in the Masons is a Membership------Making Reagan a Mason.

Uh, no, not really. Paying dues and having a dues card is what gets you in the door.

Making Manley Hall a Mason.

Manley Hall was made a Mason by going through the Degrees, not by getting an honorary plaque.

I noticed that you were again unable to answer my questions. Are they too difficult for a brave researcher like you to answer?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Why would anyone want in the door to the silly place, when it is the network contacts that matter. The 33s and higher cause most of the problems in terms of political subterfuge.

Anyone that has been awake has taken note that JFK and Castro were doing well and so was JFK and Khruschev, and even the Rolling Stone readers having been so lame on knowledge that elides you!

Rollong Stone on JFK shutting down war machine

And so show more of how illiterate and misinformed you are:

Castro and JFK agree on Peace

It is lots of these Mason dumb ideas that have killed Democracy in the US, as well as kille JFK himself!! imho

edit on 6-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Ill informed Masons trying to mislead the thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
Why would anyone want in the door to the silly place, when it is the network contacts that matter.

Why I attend lodge is not really the topic of this thread.

Anyone that has been awake has taken note that JFK and Castro were doing well and so was JFK and Khruschev, and even the Rolling Stone readers having been so lame on knowledge that elides you!

I think the only 'eliding' here is you 'eliding' the questions. I gave you Kennedy's own quotes that showed that he was anti-Communist. Maybe you, as a Communist, are troubled by this but you should answer them and stop derailing your own thread.

I know it is difficult for you to formulate coherent answers to specific questions but I posted a few that actually address the topic instead of the off topic ramblings and mammering non sequiturs you vomit forth into the thread.

edit on 6-1-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I think it best just to "walk away" and let this thread die...

I have lost brain cells just reading this nutjob's posts. I'll be certain to ask my brethren on Wednesday eve about our JFK assassination. For some reason, that isn't in my little blue book.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

MagnumOpus

Your issue is Reagan got to be a Mason with wasting all that money on silly plays, riding goats, and promising loyalty to ABADDON.

ORLY?

I'll let you in on a little clue: I got to be a Mason without "riding goats", "wasting all that money on silly plays" et al. Now what does that do to your 'logic'? You'll never guess why even though a clue is staring you in the face. As was pointed out earlier, your assertion that Reagan is as much a Mason as those who did the whole nine yards is as vacuous as suggesting that someone who gets an honourary doctor of letters from his/her alma mater is as highly qualified as a doctoral graduate who slugged it out the old fashioned way.

It doesn't wash no matter how many times you repeat the same mistake

In more uncouth terms, that's like equating a pity lay with head-over-heels love. Not the same beast

MagnumOpus
Masons gave Reagan Membership in the Masons for Free! Making him a Mason.

Honourary Mason. It has as much sway in the craft as being made honourary deputy chief of police when you're six years old does on the local constabulary.

MagnumOpus
He got that by aiding and abetting the Mason crooks seeking to hide from the Jim Garrison investigation while Gov of California, making Reagan a Mason greater than Manley Hall.

Mason Manley

And Hall has what to do with the thread topic? Or is this yet another attempted derail?

Fitz

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

noonebutme

I have lost brain cells just reading this nutjob's posts. I'll be certain to ask my brethren on Wednesday eve about our JFK assassination. For some reason, that isn't in my little blue book.

You might be onto something.

Trouble is, he'd claim victory by virtue of having outlasted Masons pointing out the inconsistencies in his own assertions and links.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

What is your primary language? I am thinking you are either not understanding English, or we have a much bigger issue.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The power of the Masons is the Connections, and the stupid 32 step raisings are just crap and nonsense. It is the networking power that is what interferes with the affairs of state, gets crooks like Hoover into high places and forces crooks like LBJ onto the JFK ticket. imho

The Political Masonic Lodge is a danger to all states where it was allowed, and most banned them. imho

Just like Al Pike tells, the Crooks level use these drama non-sense to hide a much more sinister upper level of the Masons that seeks Political Control and often subterfuge. imho

If Masons were honest, the first admission would be that Ronald Reagan did block extradition of Jim Garrison witnesses, and sequester the PERMINDEX files from Garrison. So, did we see any honest Masons, or only those engaged in subterfuge?

Most all that is detailed in the Jim Garrison investigations, and not one Mason cared to explore these facts and seek to right the records. Anyone taken down the Crooked Hoover Pictures in Mason's Halls? Nope.

Guess everyone notices the methods and ways of the Masons very easily now. imho

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

noonebutme

Well said. And more politely than I can at the moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join