It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination---The Roles of Masons and Royalists---50 years is long enough

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

You convinced me. Where do I join?

Mason's Temple Hosts Sex Parties, so much for Morals and acting like dogs:

Mason Sex Party
edit on 5-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

Dude, you manipulate news. From your source:

A Masonic lodge official told WWMT that the party was hosted by a group that rented the facility for a "dance party."

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

The Masons Rented to Sex perv's------wow. Sounds like a real chip off Al Pike's morals and ideals! Bet the place was loaded with sweaty little fat guys with Photos of Hoover on their mind.

You can get your Mason Boyfriend to sanitize all your dirt and many things connected to the JFK hit, which Nixon wanted badly:

Hoover had indicated a small Masonic service but President Nixon countermanded with a huge state funeral. The procession from the Capitol Building to the church was lined with thousands of agents standing at attention as the casket passed. The draped flag was folded and presented to Tolson by the military after the service. President Nixon quickly appointed assistant Attorney General L. Patrick Gray III as temporary head of the bureau with orders to seize the secret files. They were now the property of Clyde Tolson and he refused the Presidential order. In his last official act as associate director of the FBI, an organization to which he had devoted his life for the past 44 years, Tolson instructed Hoover's executive secretary Helen Gandy, who was with him for 54 years, to destroy the personal files to preserve his image forever.

How to Distroy Evidence on Hoover's crimes

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Alright, some friendly advice. I just pointed out that your post about the sex party was wrong, that it wasn't the Masons having a sex party (not that there's anything wrong with that). You could have simply said "Ah, I didn't read far enough into the article, thanks Al for pointing that out." Instead you mock it, and mock Nixon and Hoover (not that there's anything wrong with that). Principled people admit it when they've made a mistake, and they try to correct the misinformation from circulating more widely. I'm not calling you unprincipled, I don't know you, but please acknowledge when the data has been proven incorrect, just a nice thing to do on this site whose motto is "Deny Ignorance" or "Bye Bye Ignorance" or something like that.
edit on 5-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The Secret Layer: The ideals of keeping Mason's secrets even under penalty of death, per Hiram Abiff.

32 step Training for being loyal to their 33 Secret Layer at the top and the teachings of Pike to destroy the world and have the remainder plead to have Masons become the world's leaders.

Sounds like a terrorist plan to me! imho

edit on 5-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Criminal training imho

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
Remember it is a Guys Club and Hoover really liked the place, along with other Gay guys into special hand shakes.

You have a problem with gay people? You a homophobic bigot besides being a manipulative liar?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

All you did was attempt to become the apologists for the Masons. Every Temple event I have seen per rented was attended by two Masons to insure the building and property was safe.

Plus, how many other times had this been happening and suddenly the party leaks outside and the Police enter to find an event that could have been going on for decades.

If it happened inside the Mason's building, the Masons were supporting it via building and generally several overseers. imho

(post by MagnumOpus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Next on the JFK killer theme it is important to look at the Hungarians behind the PERMINDEX group, and their Jewish interests and their huge Money moving Mason named George Mandel.

These PERMINDEX were serious haters of de Gaulle and also of JFK. Run out of Europe, they pushed into the US:

Correspondences exchanged between Bloomfield and various potential investors show that Permindex’s Italian director, George Mantello, was the real head of the corporation, or to quote a Bloomfield’s letters from March 24, 1960: “the guiding genius in this whole operation”.

An historic figure, Mantello, A.K.A. George Mandel, was a Romanian Jew who during World War II worked for the Salvadorian consulate in Geneva and opposed Nazi deportation of Jews by furnishing them false immigration papers. Mantello is also credited for having made public, in1944, the Auschwitz Protocol, the first reliable report on the operation of the concentration camp.

Mantello’s role in Permindex was known since the Sixties. But what was unknown before now is his connection to Italian Freemasonry. This revelation is found in the same March 24, 1960 letter where Louis Bloomfield wrote that George Mantello was a Freemason of the 33rd degree, the highest rank of this secret society.

George Mandel---Mason---money mover

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Mason Mandel worked lots of money into the US, lots of Jewish out of Hungary, and became the leader of PERMINDEX. PERMINDEX defended Royalist Corporatism, and they used killing people as one of their tools.

PERMINDEX was funding the Israel nuclear weapons project, which JFK defied, and Ben Gurion was fired over agreeing with JFK on Dimona Site inspections.

The Israeli connection is no surprise. The Rothschilds have been Israel’s foremost patrons. In addition, Bloomfield and Montreal liquor baron Sam Bronfman—the head of the World Jewish Congress, with whom Bloomfield was also closely associated—were among a clique of money kings who, in the 1950s, bankrolled Israel’s secret nuclear arms program. According to Israeli author Michael Karpin, Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion referred to those donors as “consecrators,” suggesting, as Karpin noted, “in Ben-Gurion’s eyes, the nuclear project was holy.”

----------

In this same realm, Phillipps has uncovered documents indicating that, in Bloomfield’s words, “the guiding genius” behind Permindex was Rome-based Giorgio Mantello—born George Mandel, a Romanian Jew—whom Bloomfield described as a “33rd degree Mason with the closest connections in the highest diplomatic circles.”

---------

Schumer also said, “Mantello was extremely useful to both the American and British intelligence services . . . [having] slipped millions of dollars of Swiss technical instruments that were necessary for the war effort out of Axis-surrounded Switzerland and into Allied hands.”

How and why Clay Shaw of New Orleans ended up in association with the Permindex operation is no longer a mystery.

PERMINDEX's lead Mason

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

All you did was attempt to become the apologists for the Masons. Every Temple event I have seen per rented was attended by two Masons to insure the building and property was safe.

Plus, how many other times had this been happening and suddenly the party leaks outside and the Police enter to find an event that could have been going on for decades.

If it happened inside the Mason's building, the Masons were supporting it via building and generally several overseers. imho

What? I just got back to find this. I don't apology for the Masons, what does that even mean? Sounds like a name of a good progressive rock band, "Apologists for the Masons", and if anyone uses it and becomes as big as a third-tier band under The Beatles in the '60s, that's the music business.

I forgot I was editing my post, realized that the paragraph above surfices, and deleted everything else, when I found I had four stars. Because of those four folks I'll try to summarize what I'd written from memory, but I can't recall the exact language. There was something about not being invited to the good parties, but that neither I or the OP were there, so we don't know what happened. Something about freedom being the global wave of the future. A little about how the Masons are likely doing their dangist to create that good future for the world, through little acts and large, but I sure wish they'd get into first gear saving the forests and the oceans and some great and needed deeds like that. I mentioned that at events in Shriner's Temples I've been to I never saw anyone representing the temple attend. Then I had a little something about how they've done well in initiating people which, if I can remind you OP, Ronald Reagan missed out on. Because he was not a Mason. And because you can't admit that, it throws all of your other posts into question. Seriously, if you're going to be so critical of a group at least be fair, principled, and able to admit other points-of-view than your own, which has up until now put all of your other information into the probable-BS catagory. Thanks for the great band name idea though!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Now, what we found was the little Mason PR Puff piece left off a lot of things about Pike and what the upper levels do compared to the lower levels, and perhaps why the Masons Value the Two-Face Eagle symbolism. imho

The long video ignore Scoundrel Pike highly, and they ignore highly corrupt Crooks like Hoover that kept all kinds of evidence off the Warren Commission record that would emphatically show Conspiracy due to a shot from the front of JFK.

With the foreign interests now exposed and a huge Hungarian theme, one can observe that some data suggests Lee Oswald's relatives in New York were Hungarian Communists, and these White Russians would have started LHO off with his Russian Language learning. Plus, there are other interesting issues from Hungaria that tend to show that the Surname Harvey has strong Jewish and Hungarian Nobility roots.

It is also interesting that William King Harvey, the Operation Mongoose head, also has the name Harvey and is from Indiana. Indiana is where a lot of Hungarians landed in the US after running from the Hungarian Revolution of the mid-50s.

As one finds that Lee Harvey Oswald's handler in New Orleans was Guy Banister and he gets all his CIA work from the Masonic Buildings CIA office in New Orleans, the pieces begin to fit.

One finds that Lee Harvey Oswald fits into the mold of being a PERMINDEX solicited agent, and when LHO came back from Japan he went to Dallas, then to New Orleans and off to Russia to fan the flames on the U-2 spy planes over Russia. Six months after Oswald gets to Russia the Gary Powers U-2 gets shot down by a Russian VN-750 missile.

There Oswald lands in the zone that all the Jews from Hungaria landed via Hitler and the area they were gassed with carbon monoxide and buried around Minsk. Minsk had been obliterated by the war and when Oswald got there is was only 15 years past its rebuilding. Minsk was the place that Russians settle lots of Jews and put them to work at things not too connected with Russia's national security. Oswald Falls in love with a Jewish gal, who turns him down for marriage and he rebounds with Maria. That turns out to be a real mistake and the separate back in the US.

Oswald is against Fascism and his White Russian pal named George DeMohrenschildt makes comments on his Hunter of Fascists comments on the General Walker photo.

A PERMINDEX operative down in Houston, who was also White Russian, was behind the getting Castro into power by funding the operation. This person was Jean de Menil of the Schlumberger oil services business.

PERMINDEX just wanted the US Mafia out of Cuba and keeping the drug money and running just the way it was with France and England in charge of the drug money profits.

The US screwed up when the US businesses refused to process a ship load of Russian oil they gave to Cuba and Castro, so Castro took the refineries and booted out the US controllers. This had Cuba lean toward Communism and Russia.

So, the John Birch Society, the INCAs, and others went on an Anti-Communist uprising and the CIA decided to shoot Castro, but they never succeeded. One last plan involved a Cancer and Radiation plan to kill Castro with Cancer and LHO was working on that idea with places like Oak Ridge, Alton Oschener, Mary Sherman, and a Hungarian linked Judy Vary from Indiana originally.

Turns out they both speak Russian and are part of the Kill Castro project and have what appear common Jewish and Hungarian roots.

Turns out that JFK peace with Castro was proceeding at record pace and those wanting to kill Castro jumped onto Killing Kennedy before that took place. Peace was what PERMINDEX didn't want the US to have with any Communist Country, so killing JFK would work just as well as killing Castro and even better because JFK was even working on Peace with Khrushchev, and going after Khrushchev would get them all killed.

Killing JFK was the new optimum PERMINDEX plan to end any efforts for Peace with the US and Cuba.

At the roots of the PERMINDEX planning are Israel interests on the bomb, Masonic Interests for New World Order Chaos, England and France drug money. Here we find Louis Bloomfield being the extreme Zionist with huge Hoover connections and Bloomfield is a PERMINDEX agent with close ties to George Mandel.

Then the Mason connections become impossible to miss, and the extent of the over up of Mason driven PERMINDEX issues by Mason Hoover are mountainous and impossible not to notice.

Now we find that Lee Harvey Oswald knew way too much, and though they wanted a patsy, then didn't need a defense that told the truth.

Then enters part of the PERMINDEX gunning running and drug dealing network in the US named Jack Ruby, and some of the Israel Press types are in the US and explain to him this is the end for 25 million Jews, if the LHO truths get exposed. Plus, the loose LBJ, Hoover protecting PERMINDEX and the Mafia, and the Zionists are doomed.

So, Polish Jew Jacob Rubenstein, aka Jack Ruby, is motivated to take out Lee Oswald to keep that from happening. LHO gets killed on national TV, and Ruby speaks of 25 million Jewish lives being his motive.

PERMINDEX was funding the Zionists nuclear bomb, and Ruby was part of PERMINDEX along with Meyer Lansky and others.

Threats against those in Dallas, Hoover, LBJ, persuaded all involved and lots of the Masons to go with Lee Harvey as the fall guy and to white wash the huge extent of the foreign and domestic interests that killed JFK and helped cover up the real criminal extent.

Oswalds dead and they need a Mason Commission to cover up for Mason led PERMINDEX and their games for Zionism and Royalists money power. Four Masons in the WC and Mason Hoover showing only frame material toward LHO is fed into the News to snow a stupid American Public that is easily deceived.

In the end the Joint Chiefs, who have a Mason in their Craft, get their Vietnam war and more drug running. LBJ and Hoover get out of jail free, because all the Mason Brothers need them stay out of the hangman's nose. The Zionists get no inspections at Dimona, allowed to steal nuclear materials from NUMEC in Apollo, Pa., and get Hungarian Edward Teller telling them how to make the hydrogen bomb, and the Hoover tells there is NO Mafia and never has been.

Such is the real factors behind the Masons and Royalist JFK Conspiracy, and their 50 years of criminal based concealment of the truth on the JFK hit and Cover up. imho

edit on 5-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Such shows the Masons are involved in treason against the US and basic themes of terrorism to gain power.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This thread seems to have gathered a good number of Masons, Mason apologists, and allied supporters. So, everyone gets a good look at some of the issues they hide behind and the serious things they omit in their self-aggrandizations of themselves. imho

One gets to see all these issues of hiding behind kids and charitable themes. But, where there is serious crimes involved and serious criminal issues are they not using women and children to hide themselves behind? Don't we see a number of folks with the lowest level of exposure to Mason themes all bragging about the charity for kids and using that to hide their more serious crimes behind?

Anyone that has looked at the Documents released on the Warren Commission and the FBI files discovers that Mason Hoover stacked the deck and distorted all the evidence and instructed his agents as to what questions could be asked and said there would be zero mention of the Mafia on the JFK hit. Anyone could see that Hoover was a serious Crook and in charge of the criminal issues and was conspiring with the most treasonous other Masons on the JFK hit. When the Masons portend to tell that they are honest and kick out the criminals in their group, just look around any of their units and find the photo of Mason Hoover and other Warren Commission Mason Crooks, like Gerald Ford, all still members worshiped by their Craft of Deceit and Treachery on the JFK killing and cover up.

The JFK high level Masons use children to hide behind to support them not being charged with criminal conspiracy and treason on the JFK hit. imho

The Masons are not the only ones pulling off the games of hiding behind children as another component wants to hide behind women's skirts. One only has to look as far as the Lee Harvey Oswald mistress that was working in New Orleans on the kill Castro with Cancer project. In recent times, the Hungarian lineage Judy Vary Baker has come out to write a highly misleading book on LHO and another one is due out on David Ferrie. Judy Vary Baker has been surrounded by Zionists ever since they learned she was talking on JFK lists about Lee Harvey Oswald. She has the look and appearance of a Mossad Agent or PERMINDEX agent due to the serious factors she leaves out of her story telling. imho

LHO worked for PERMINDEX, and Guy Banister the LHO sheep-dip handler, worked for PERMINDEX and basically so did Judy Vary. It appears the Hungarian linage attracted the attention of PERMINDEX to her science studies on how to induce cancer in lab animals, as PERMINDEX is highly Hungarian oriented. The problem is that Judy Vary and her Zionist handlers don't admit this being the case and have the huge appearance of trying to protect the Zionist interests connected with PERMINDEX funding the Zionist's Bomb.

It appears a Harold Urey is behind much of the Judy Vary being plugged into the sinister crime efforts to kill Castro by PERMINDEX. PERMINDEX was the causative effect in installing Castro to Cuba as the ran guns and supplied the boat to get Castro to Cuba. Anyone that points that out is attacked by the Judyth Vary Baker Zionist Mafia and some of the most vile language of hate applied to attempt to keep anyone from noticing what they have been up to. imho

There are some old traditions from the Austro-Hungarian Empire days where some used the letter Y to denote Nobility associations. Hungary was composed of 20 % Nobility that exploited the lower classes. This is why Hungarians hated the Communist so very much, as a lot of them were de-throned. The Y name thing shows up in many names connected with PERMINDEX. Everyone knows that both Jack Rudy and Meyer Lansky were Polish Jews and those names were not the original ones, but they each chose a name that implied Hungarian Nobility and played down their Jewish surname origins. Both Ruby and Lansky were agents of PERMINDEX selling drugs and sending the Money to the PERMINDEX bank of Tabor Rosenbaum to feed the Zionist Bomb program at Dimona. They each chose the special Y name convention. Judyth Vary's name shows the like convention. The Harvey name shows the like convention. And the name Urey shows similar. The Nagy name shows similar y. These are sure fired indicators to look for the old Hungarian connections to Jewish and Communism factors and connections with PERMINDEX.

In years before, during WWII, the PERMINDEX agents worked to get Jews out of Hungary before Hitler shipped them to Minsk and certain death via carbon-monoxide vans to the burial trenches around Minsk. Mason George Mandel helped many Jewish Hungarians get out of Hungary. They use that to help hide their higher crimes and gain support from the Jewish Dominated Press in the US. imho

Mason George Mandel also got tons of money back to allied powers to keep it out of the NAZI's hands. George Mandel teams up with Louis Bloomfield who started all the Jewish protection force issues and backed Zionism, and was a PERMINDEX agent sending lots of money into the PERMINDEX system. These two team up with Ferency Nagy, who was PM of Hungary helping Jews and later fighting Communists.

We don't see anything from Judyth Vary Baker but the same level of cover up of PERMINDEX associations on the JFK hit and their funding the Cancer plot to kill Castro, which she and LHO both worked on. All the agents around New Orleans and Dallas were flush with money being supplied by PERMINDEX, after JFK shut down the CIA efforts via William Harvey and Op Mongoose.

What everyone notices is Judyth Baker has shown up working for Zionism on every Facebook JFK page around and getting her Zionist hate group to attack anyone that exposes the Zionist's efforts to hide behind a woman skirts.

Such are the games of extreme deceit and treachery when both the PERMINDEX and Zionists seek to keep the American Public confused, so they don't notice the huge foreign interests that wanted JFK dead, so they could get their nuke bomb and continue to exercise control of the power over the US using Mason's games.

So, when anyone spots these efforts to hide behind children and women's skirts, just walk around the other side and see that is a distraction to hide the issues of treason against America and Americans. imho

Photos of Judy Baker and her early Zionist supporters

edit on 5-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: The Conspiracy of Zionists and Masons--both worship an old Temple and Royalist methods of control.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So, one may notice that the Judy Vary story appears shopped around all over the place, as she can't tell the real story, and her Zionist helper make it a sophistry disaster. Nemeth is another old Jewish Hungarian linked surname. imho So, establish is the Hungarian linage, and in the times of Russia----this area is associated with White Russians.

Baker isn't welcome in Hungary over old PERMINDEX crimes and INTERPOL's knowledge.

Baker moved to Middle East, sounds like Mossad Agents found a use for her sophistry story. imho

Anna Nemeth was my 100% Hungarian grandmother.

Source:

Judtyh Vary Baker Hungarian Grandma

Judyth was the oldest child of Donald and Gloria Vary in South Bend, Indiana, on May 15, 1943.

----------

Baker also met and was befriended by the three doctors credited today with wakening the world to the dangers of smoking: Dr. Harold Diehl (Sr. Vice President of Research for the American Cancer Society), Dr. George Moore (Director of Roswell Park Institute, the first hospital to ban smoking) and Dr. Alton Ochsner (founder of the famed Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans).

Source:

Judyth Vary not welcome in Hungary, lives Middle East

While teaching in Hungary, in 2007,three years before ME & LEE was published, I was suddenly told I had to quit: Hungarian agents warned me to leave the country, but not to return to America. The date: Sept. 8 – the same day Edward T. Haslam’s book, Dr. Mary’s Monkey, was reviewed by a popular blogger in Hungary. I ended up fleeing to Scandinavia, where I sought political asylum.

----------

I finally obtained safe haven in the Middle East and in Europe, through the actions of friends and my children, just before I would have been forced to go back to America. Instead, I am free to go anywhere I choose, and do so, but I am a woman without a country, without a home, unable to see my grandchildren and children, for I do not want bad things to happen to them because of my presence.

Source:

Judyth Kicked out Hungary

edit on 5-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Baker isn't welcome in Hungary over PERMINDEX crimes. imho

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So, as the pieces of the JFK hit fall into place and the information is collected by the NSA via all their networks, and shared all around the US Intelligence Community, these crimes are going to be impossible to hide and the logic fits better than a spray on glove to the skin.

Soon enough, the information will leak into the greater world community and everyone will know the principle players that exploited the American People and Killed their JFK.

JFK attacked the Beast of Armageddon when he went after the Mason Systems, PERMINDEX, and Zionism. JFK found the Mason Albert Pike plan for three wars, and spotted that he was right in the middle of their plan to pit system against system and religion against religion to set up Armageddon. It is a highly profitable thing to weapons businesses and they paid lots of money to instill panic on Communism and Religion Differences. They want a war so large that the population of the planer will be half over the endless wars that follow the Albert Pike Mason plans for Armageddon.

But, what they really have now is that there is no place in the world where they won't be known and no place to run or hide. When JFK tried to kill the Beast, it lashed out and killed JFK with the impunity to lie for 50 years and crank out 44,000 mostly misleading books of sophistry and half truth.

As the world Cruises into 2014, the truth on JFK is needed to come to the top of the world's knowledge base and those responsible via Mason's Cover-Up, Zionism's corruptions of religion, and pure greed shall never be invisible again. imho

Mason George Bush once told a female reporter...

“if the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts.”

-George H.W. Bush

Mason Bush Quote on severity of their crimes

edit on 5-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Bush knows what they covered up per the Masons and JFK is severe. imho

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Jesus Christ, this is one of, if not, the WORST thread I have ever read on ATS.

Not only does this MagnumOpus ramble out pure rubbish, he's ignoring all the actual CORRECT information being presented.

Mods : How is this sort of thing actually allowed on ATS? I mean, I get "free speech" and all that - but he's just making this up as he goes, which is quite insulting to not just Freemasonry, the family of the Kennedys and anyone associated with intelligence, but to ATS as well.

Shame... real shame.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There have been a number of so-called Masons conducting their sophistry on this theme as they try to deny the JFK "Secret Society Speech" and call it.

JFK speech pure propaganda,

The Speech Exists and isn't propaganda and there is abundant proof that it is reality, both on written record and in JFK's own voice.

There is no mistaking what JFK is speaking about via secret oaths and handshakes, and monolithic resistance around the world. The only item that fits is the Mason's large world footprint.

In JFK's time, the anti-Communist thing was attempting to influence US affairs of state. Ike and Nixon gave in and said OK we'll have the CIA kill Castro. JFK came along and all this anti-Communist war monger was worse, and they tried to trap him in bad situations. The truth is JFK attacked the Beast of Armageddon games patterned after Albert Pike's third war. JFK didn't back their anything for wars to drain the US of weapons and lives. Two World Wars were Enough for JFK. JFK, Khrushchev, and Castro all saw the larger game plans of corrupt Mason's Albert Pike agendas. JFK was disarming the Beast, when he was killed by those embodying the Beast's thirst for wars.

It occured at:
Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York City
April 27, 1961

Listen to the "Secret Society Speech"

Citation:

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

Con't on URL

JFK Secret Society Speech Reference

edit on 5-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: JFK was speaking of the One and Only Masons and Albert Pike and it is unmistakable!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
There have been a number of so-called Masons conducting their sophistry on this theme as they try to deny the JFK "Secret Society Speech" exists.

Who claimed that Kennedy did not give his President and the Press speech?

edit on 5-1-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The Banning of Secret Society was a Mason issue. imho

And somehow the US thinks all these Mason Insurrection Games ended?

A number of governments have treated Freemasonry as a potential source of opposition due to its secret nature and international connections. After the founding of modern speculative Masonry in England in 1717, several Protestant states restricted Masonic lodges: Holland banned the lodge in 1735; Sweden and Geneva, in 1738; Zurich, in 1740; and Berne, in 1745. Catholic Spain, Portugal, and Italy attempted to suppress Freemasonry after 1738. Bavaria followed in 1784; Austria, in 1795; Baden, in 1813; Russia, in 1822;[1] Pakistan, in 1972.[2]

----------

Hungary[
In 1919, Béla Kun proclaimed the dictatorship of the proletariat in Hungary. This marked the start of raids by army officers on Masonic lodges[16] along with theft, and sometimes destruction, of Masonic libraries, records, archives, paraphernalia, and works of art. Several Masonic buildings were seized and used for anti-Masonic exhibitions. Masonry was outlawed by a decree in 1920.
In post war Hungary, lodges were described as "meeting places of the enemies of the people's democratic republic, of capitalistic elements, and of the adherents of Western imperialism."[3]
Spain[edit]

Franco.
It is claimed that the dictator Miguel Primo de Rivera ordered the abolition of Freemasonry in Spain.[17] In September 1928, one of the two Grand Lodges in Spain was closed and approximately two-hundred masons, most notably the Grand Master of the Grand Orient, were imprisoned for allegedly plotting against the government.[18]

Masons Organization Banned for insurection issues

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
The Banning of Secret Society was a Mason issue. imho

When you get banned by Monarchs (Britain, Hungary, Belgium, etc.)and dictators (Franco, Lenin) you are most likely doing something positive for society.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join