It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination---The Roles of Masons and Royalists---50 years is long enough

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

You should be proud to have someone as great as Churchill as a fellow Mason! By the way, have you put your certificate on the wall yet?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Wilberforce was a Englander and he only got a law pasted for the UK mainland, which ended slavery there.

Such didn't apply to the High Seas and the Triangle Route.

Slavery was a big Mason supported thing in the US South-----as shown by Albert Pike being involved in kiling Abe Lincoln. And Masons like George Wallace continued the black hated because Pike wanted to win the Civil War and keep the South in slavery.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

MagnumOpus

Wilberforce was a Englander and he only got a law pasted for the UK mainland, which ended slavery there.

Such didn't apply to the High Seas and the Triangle Route.

Slavery was a big Mason supported thing in the US South-----as shown by Albert Pike being involved in kiling Abe Lincoln. And Masons like George Wallace continued the black hated because Pike wanted to win the Civil War and keep the South in slavery.

This is like shooting fish in a barrel - pitifully, ludicrously easy. You haven't read the cites I provided have you? Not a single one, have you?
Perhaps I should use words of one syllable for you? By the way - Englander? WTF? He was British. Pay attention Maggers, try and kick your remaining brain cells into a row so that they connect. Where was I? Oh yes - pointing out humiliating facts for you.
Read the cites. Then send me an apology.

This is just ridiculously easy....

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
C'mon everyone, play nice. Too much name calling for my limit at least, so just mentioning it. What I've seen here is some of us playing and having great fun at certain points, because the OP won't talk or acknowledge us most of the time and keeps putting up data which has misdirection in it. I don't know what kind of group he's in, but hopefully he's learning a great deal from the very good minds on this thread.

On the other hand, we're not talking about most of the stuff he's timelining and pointing fingers at, because it's mostly guilt by association, a tactic not well liked. But he plows on, ignoring us for the most part, ignoring but you know he likes it the blessing of being made an honorary Mason, and plowing on with things he thinks he knows. Does he even read our posts? I dunno. I enjoy reading his, for the entertainment value and the occasional nugget of history that I didn't know about. Most of it is someone's propaganda base, and can be ignored as real information for various reasons, but we've probably all learned things we didn't know about if we've read his posts. Anyway, fun stuff all around. Thanks all you guys (that of course includes you Opus, if you even read this lol).
edit on 10-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
So, when the FDR schooled man JFK came to power as a Catholic and agent of the Pope, all pandemonium broke loose with the Masons, The Skull/Bones, and the Royalist MASON Bankers went berserk.

Did anyone else notice this? He states that JFK served the Church and not the People of the USA who elected him. It's hilarious that he accuses us Masons of usurping power from the People, but is okay with JFK supposedly doing it for the Catholic Church. Hilarious hypocrisy. Anti-Masons like this don't really care about the People, but rather just use it for nefarious means as we all have seen. The history of anti-Masonry shows that these fascists cannot be trusted as they will employ whatever means to achieve the goals. To them the ends justify the means.

The Godless Masons are indicted by history's witness.

We are no godless as one must have a belief in a supreme being before joining.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

You're quite right. I allowed my annoyance to get the better of me and I descended into snark a bit. But still - he doesn't read cites, even the ones that are put in front of his nose and pointed at.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Well, here we are today and no slavery in America, so get over it.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sometimes the best part comes last and this is the case for the MASON's indictment in the murder of JFK, as the circle closes around the Crooks:

Clint Murchison, Sr. was a Presbyterian, a Mason, a Democrat, and a member of numerous prestigious organizations. He died June 19, 1969, in Athens, Texas

Mason Clint Merchison

Everyone knows that Clint Merchison had Hoover down to his place all the time and they had big Mason Rallies, and planned how to get Masons in office.

Clint Merchison was HL Hunt's banker, who was the richest man in the US that hated JFK over the Oil Depletion Allowance issues. imho

When LBJ took the bet that JFK would not survive his office he knew that the Taxas Masons would kill JFK if he didn't play ball. In fact, it was Hoover's black mail file on JFK that forced LBJ onto the JFK ticket, then LBJ just waited for the repeat of the Lincoln assassination.

In a day before the JFK hit in Dallas, Clint Merchison had a big Hoover Mason party with LBJ and other Masons attending. LBJ even had his mistress down to the party, named Madeline Brown, who recounts that LBJ told her that JFK was a dead man. imho

edit on 10-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: The Confessions of the MASON killer of JFK--LBJ imho

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Big Mason party down at Clint Merchison's house the day before the JFK hit:

Madeleine Brown — an advertising executive who claimed to have had an extended love affair and a son with President Lyndon B. Johnson — said that she attended a party at Murchison's Dallas home on November 21, 1963 — the evening prior to the assassination of John F. Kennedy. In attendance, according to Brown, were Lyndon Johnson as well as other famous, wealthy, and powerful individuals including, J. Edgar Hoover, Richard Nixon, H. L. Hunt, George Brown, and John McCloy.[5] Brown said that Johnson met privately with several of the men after which he told her: “After tomorrow, those goddamn Kennedys will never embarrass me again. That’s no threat. That’s a promise.”[5][6][[#tag:ref|Brown said that on November 22, 1963 — the day of the assassination — Johnson phoned her and repeated his warning. On the TV program A Current Affair, she stated: "On the day of the assassination, not but a couple of hours prior to the assassination, he [Johnson] said that John Kennedy would never embarrass him again and that wasn't a threat — that was a promise."[7][8][9] [10]

Merchison's kill JFK Mason Party

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I see that you're decided to deal with my cites by ignoring them. Fascinating.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Then we chase down McCloy being a Mason, and that Warren was a California Mason from the land of Reagan.

One of Johnson's first acts was to order the Federal Bureau of Investigation to check every aspect of the assassination. The FBI was headed by J. EDGAR HOOVER, who had become a member of Federal Lodge No. 1, District of Columbia, on November 9, 1920... But the public wanted more answers concerning the murder of the President than any agency could provide. So, on January 29, 1963, Johnson issued an executive order creating a special commission. It would take the name of the man chosen to head it, Chief Justice EARL WARREN.

Warren, a Past Grand Master of Masons in California, was joined on the Commission by two other known Freemasons. They were Senator RICHARD B. RUSSELL, a member of Winder Lodge No. 33, Georgia, and Representative GERALD R. FORD of Michigan. John Sherman Cooper, Hale Boggs, Allen W. Dulles, and John J. McCloy made up the balance of the Commission. (pg. 379)

---------------

The Kennedy assassination appears to have been part a campaign of assassinations against a generation of leaders, who posed challenges to the entrenched power structure. The death toll included John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr. and Malcolm X. Viewed as a whole, one is driven to the conclusion that the anyone advocating or supporting serious social reforms (share the wealth and power) will not be tolerated in a leadership position. You can read The CIA's Greatest Hits by Mark Zepezauer for an overview of the assassination cases. These assassinations suggest the merger of KKK ethics with CIA resources and techniques.

McCloy is a MASON who attended the hit party

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

And still with the ignoring. Is this because I demonstrated how utterly wrong you were Maggers?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
All the Mason's Motives covered in the JFK hit. The Masons get Catholic revenge. They get the MASONS winning CIA and Hoover and Hoover started the CIA and installed MASONS.

Their motives would probably be to protect and advance business interests and their social positions (wealth and power). These would include:

Taking the presidency for Freemason Lyndon B. Johnson
Protecting his control of the FBI for Freemason J. Edgar Hoover
Eliminating Kennedy's softening position on communism, a threat to a wide variety of American business interests overseas
Slowing the progress of the civil rights movement, an irritation to the KKK
Eliminating Kennedy's challenges to the CIA's leadership; he'd fired CIA Director Allen Dulles (another Warren Commission member) and Deputy Director Charles Cabell
There is also an interesting religious element, at that time Kennedy's Church, Catholicism, explicitly condemned membership in Freemasonry "under pain of excommunication". The level of hostility that Freemasons felt toward Kennedy was documented in February 1960 issue of New Age magazine, a Masonic publication, where Luther A. Smith, Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction, told his readers:
"Whatever bigotry is in evidence in the United States is exhibited solely by the Roman Catholic hierarchy; that the Canon Law of the Roman Church and the directives of the Pope validate the fears of the people that the dual allegiance of American Catholics is a present danger to our free institutions, and lastly that the people in passing upon the qualifications of a Catholic candidate for the Presidency will be guided by their knowledge of history and their great store of plain old-fashioned common horse sense, and their innate caution not to gamble when their LIBERTIES AND THE NATIONAL SECURITY ARE AT STAKE (emphasis added).

Among American citizens there should be no question or suspicion of allegiance to any foreign power, but in the case of the Roman Catholic citizen, his church is the guardian of his conscience and asserts that he must obey its laws and decrees even if they are in conflict with the Constitution and laws of the United States."

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Still posting the Bull Crap I see. I hope this crap here in not the topic of your book.
For 25$ it better be thick and full of pictures

You haven't proved anything other than you can google sad really,

Still waiting to see proof Ronald Reagan was a Mason though

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I'm still waiting for Ol' Maggers to realise that I proved him utterly wrong about his slavery post. He seems to be unable to admit that he's wrong about anything.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
And the Mason Synopsis for the JFK hit is:

Starting with Abe Lincoln:

The Kennedy assassination appears to have been part a campaign of assassinations against a generation of leaders, who posed challenges to the entrenched power structure. The death toll included John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr. and Malcolm X. Viewed as a whole, one is driven to the conclusion that the anyone advocating or supporting serious social reforms (share the wealth and power) will not be tolerated in a leadership position. You can read The CIA's Greatest Hits by Mark Zepezauer for an overview of the assassination cases. These assassinations suggest the merger of KKK ethics with CIA resources and techniques.

and in the JFK time era. FDR was killed to install a Mason, who installed the CIA. A pattern of killings motivated by MASONS interests followed that killed both JFK and his brother, and lots of what Mason Hoover termed Communist Civil Rights leaders in the South.

JFK death was due to the PERMINDEX designed killing unit by Mason George Mandel. imho

The CIA and modern Freemasonry can be viewed as tools for America's corporate ruling elite. The CIA principally focused on influencing events overseas, Freemasonry's old-boy and increasingly old-girl networks used to influence domestic interests. The assassinations of Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X and the Kennedy's revealed the undemocratic and brutal character of America's ruling elates and demonstrates their ultimate control of modern society. The domestic campaign of social repression and control seems to have moved from assassinations to manipulation of the media, intimidation, harassment and reprisals against any person or organization, which pose a challenge to business interests or the entrenched power structure.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I don't know how many times he has been proven wrong now, I wounder what color his glasses are

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I get it now. Your reaction to being, well, humiliated is to ignore my cites. Trying to ignore reality?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Aleister

You're quite right. I allowed my annoyance to get the better of me and I descended into snark a bit. But still - he doesn't read cites, even the ones that are put in front of his nose and pointed at.

I know, it's hilarious, on one level. People are disproving his data left and right, he's backtracking around the end run and changes topics like a fleaflicker to the halfback. It's interesting to watch. He totally lost me and it tuned into satire when he first said that Masons hated black people, and then went on to complain that 8 out of the 9 justices who signed on to Brown v. Board of Education were Masons. I told him to make up his mind!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Sauron

I don't know how many times he has been proven wrong now, I wounder what color his glasses are

Must be pretty opaque. He can't read any cites that prove him wrong!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join