It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination---The Roles of Masons and Royalists---50 years is long enough

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Erm, Ok. Right. You know nothing about actual history, do you? The War of 1812? It started with a US declaration of war on the UK not the other way around. And a US invasion of Canada. Which failed miserably, obviously. Want to enlighten us with any other gems of utter wrongness?

But the States re-learned how to fight by 1814. If command had had their act together in 1813 the way they did in 1814, I'd be saying aBOWt and talkin' muricken!

Completing the OT, if you want to read a great book of what (IMHO) was the moment where the States lost the War, "Strange Fatality" about the Battle of Stoney Creek. That was the pivot point where the momentum turned and never returned for either side.

I could blather on but there's more debunking to be done

[/OT]

Fitz

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

why can't you answer these questions, do you not research your material, just admit your wrong or

Name the Lodge and date Arlen Specter was made a Mason.

Name the Lodge and date Ronald Regan was made a Mason

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Case in point is that Manly Hall is a widely accepted Mason due to helping Mason research, et al, and via that same criteria, Reagan is a Mason due to helping the Masons hide from Jim Garrison and Finially getting Hungary back for Mason Mandel, PERMINDEX, et al. For both there exists a working relationship and value gained by Masons and recognition thereof.

The Skirret data shows via the authors contact with Mason source that Specter was a Mason.

edit on 8-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Fitzgibbon
Fatality" about the Battle of Stoney Creek.

Fitz

My Lodge, is named "Battlefield Lodge" in Stoney Creek

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So you can't proved the answers to my questions then, should be really easy to do if it was the truth

the Lodge name and date Arlen Specter was made a Mason.

the Lodge name and date Ronald Regan was made a Mason

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

They issues are adequately supported for the discussions at hand, and these don't require legal proofs or certified copy, as such there exists no element of proof possible on ATS, ever, for anything.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

So this thread should be put in the LoL forum then eh?.
You should know that you gotta back up the things you say with facts.
Give you a bit of credit though I have been entertained and also you do stick to your guns even when so very wrong.
edit on 8-1-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You have no knowledge of Masonic terminology: Freemason = Mason.

Reagan had an honorary certificate from the Supreme Council of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction, but that does not make him a Mason. Only by going through the degrees of a recognized Blue Lodge (or Craft Lodge) can one be called a Mason; neither Reagan or Specter.

I wouldn't call that article of yours "well supported". As an Intelligence Analyst and researcher I would question the validity and bias of that site, but, hey, I'm a professional.

You have no authority or business defining what a Mason is or isn't, operative or speculative.

I have called out the quack from Freemason Watch and he refuses to change anything of his page even though he has been proven to post faulty information and lies.

Actually that newsletter did not admit that Specter was a Mason. It was reposting the fake news story.

No, Manly P. Hall is accepted as a Mason as he went through the degrees and joined a recognized Lodge. He was a member of Jewel Lodge #754 in San Francisco. His research didn't make him a Mason, he going through the ceremonies did.

Reagan is a Mason due to helping the Masons hide from Jim Garrison and Finially getting Hungary back for Mason Mandel, et al.

False.

The Skirret data shows via the authors contact with Mason source that Specter was a Mason.

But he isn't.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
reply to post by Sauron

They issues are adequately supported for the discussions at hand, and these don't require legal proofs or certified copy, as such there exists no element of proof possible on ATS, ever, for anything.

So you have no proof to back up your claims just what you read in the internet

Whys is this so hard to do, you say you have done this already.

So do it again

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

As an example of your extremes on Proof:

So, prove you are a real person. Prove you are a Mason.

Post certified Copies of Birth Certificates. Show all your credentials. Post certified copies of Mason criteria.

And show the Masons don't have criminal intentions via their code of raisings, of which you are a member, and that when you provide anything, by you own oaths to Masons, you can lie and hide anything with impunity, as required by your Mason Oaths.

So, no court can accept your word on anything. imho

By being a Mason and swearing your Oaths, you have predisposed to tell lies, no court in the land can accept your word on anything per Masons. imho

Else, show everyone all the Oaths to which you have sworn in the process of being a Mason and that you didn't make a contract for deceit and treachery.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

boymonkey74
Is anyone else reading his posts? I stopped a couple of pages back due to it being BS.
BTW can any masons make a thread telling us more about them?.

I worked in an old folks home and the building was many years old and all the woodwork and carvings were mason symbols etc and very pretty...also I found out that one of the care workers great great grandad was actually the carpenter who made them

T'is a small world we live in ITR.

Very interesting

Fitz

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

(Oh look new smileys)

Which go perfectly with my tête carrée thing from a couple of days ago!

Wow....maybe I have more sway here than I realise!

Fitz

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I've found proof that your research about Masonic sex orgies may be true (you'll thank me later)! Read this, and think deeply upon the words, as they describe the Widow's Son:

edit on 8-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

oh oh deflection, can't prove it when asked to, so deflect it right

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Reagan is a Mason, as provided by this and had a working written relationship with Masons, and is reconized for such relationships with Masons.

Reagan is termed a MASON and Member of the Imperial Council, so there are two relationships with Masons.

Reagans Member relationship with Masons exposed

It doesn't take jumping in bed with the silly raisings to become a Mason, as this well shows Reagan became a Mason and had a written relationship with Masons who termed him a MEMBER.

edit on 8-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Would you like pictures? Just link on my blog link. I have pictures of me in several different Masonic outfits.

I'm a Past Master and current Worshipful Master of my home Lodge. I've presided over a Royal Arch Chapter, Cryptic Masons Council, and Commandery of Knights Templar. I'm also Worthy Patron of my Eastern Star Chapter. I'm an officer in my Scottish Rite Valley. I'm a Grand officer for the Grand Chapter and Grand Council. I'm an officer in the Knight Masons, Red Cross of Constantine, and York Rite College. I'm a member of the Grand College of Rites, Sovereign Order of the Knights Preceptor, Order of the Sword of Bunker HIll, the Royal Order of Scotland, and the Commemorative Order of Saint Thomas of Acon. I'm also a member of a Lodge of Research, Asylum of Research out of Ohio, and the Virginia Priory of Research. I've also been approached about joining a College of the Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis. I also have been asked to step up as Secretary for the NW Quadrant of the York Rite Association. I think that is all of them...sometimes I forget all the groups I belong to.

Post certified Copies of Birth Certificates. Show all your credentials. Post certified copies of Mason criteria.

You do realize that anonymity is the biggest rule of the internet and these forums? Plus, pestering someone about their private information is a violation of the rules.

And show the Masons don't have criminal intentions via their code of raisings, of which you are a member, and that when you provide anything, by you own oaths to Masons, you can lie and hide anything with impunity, as required by your Mason Oaths.

Why? We've done nothing wrong and we have our rights, and your rights do not override ours. Plus, how do you prove a negative? Our oaths do not say we can lie.

So, no court can accept your word on anything. imho

Well luckily in the big scheme of things, your opinion doesn't matter.

By being a Mason and swearing your Oaths, you have predisposed to tell lies, no court in the land can accept your word on anything per Masons. imho

False.
edit on 8-1-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

That sure does look like a legit truthful website you have found...

Do you believe everything on the web?.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

It is well proven in plain language that Reagan is termed a Mason, by many Mason Officials:

On February 11, 1988, several Masonic officials visited President Ronald W. Reagan in the Oval Office of the White House. Among the Masons present were:

Most Wor. Raymond F. McMullen
Grand Master of Masons of the District of Columbia

Most Wor. Stewart W. Miner, PGM
Grand Secretary of the Grand Lodge of the District of Columbia

Wor. William E. Chaney, Jr.
Grand Marshal of the Grand Lodge of the District of Columbia

Ill. Francis S. Paul
Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite, Northern Masonic Jurisdiction

Sidney R. Baxter
Assistant to the Sovereign Grand Commander, Northern Masonic Jurisdiction, A.A.S.R.

Ill. C. Fred Kleinknecht
Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction

Carroll M. Bowman
Assistant Grand Secretary General, Southern Jurisdiction, A.A.S.R.

Ill. Voris King
Imperial Potentate of the A.A.O.N.M.S. (Shrine) of North America

Jack H. Jones
Imperial Recorder, A.A.O.N.M.S. (Shrine) of North America

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

That's interesting, but it does not say he is a Mason does it.

He was conferred the title of Honorary Scottish Rite Mason

Now

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

That isn't proof of anything-----you could have photoshoped everything. Proof isn't a web page, isn't any picture that isn't certifed as evidence.

Such is worthless.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join