It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination---The Roles of Masons and Royalists---50 years is long enough

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Dear Moderators, This person is attempting to derail the tread repeatedly and intentionally.

I'd suggest big point fines and banning him from this discussion. imho

Anyone can spot the Spector information on this tread---complete with Lodge Number.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Just repost it then and prove him wrong...not hard is it?.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Well, really the love of money is the root of all evil, not money itself. The "Napoleon Pose" or "hidden hand pose" is not something Masonic. Who today uses this pose?

How is the Great Seal a "Federal Reserve Symbol" when the Great Seal was created around 130-years before? There's nothing about the Great Seal that points exclusively to the Masons. As I said before, the only Mason on any of the 4-committees was Ben Franklin, who sat on the 1st committee, and his proposal, which looked nothing like that which was approved, was rejected. The final design was proposed by Charles Thomson, Secretary of the Congress in 1782. You really don't know your history.

If the banking system is filled with Masons then please name some names.

Very few Masons like to tell Americans the whole story of their involvements in the oppression of the US.

Because we're not.

Nobody cares about your historical revisionist bull# so please stop posting it over and over and over and over again.

The real story is that Most Masons are Modern Day Benedict Arnolds.

Then come and arrest me. I encourage and invite you to try.

Just like in the Victorian Days of the Masons, they were generally all agents for the Queen and spied for the same. Even today in the US, too many agents are Masons, and a number of those Masons were behind killing JFK.

False.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
reply to post by Sauron

Dear Moderators, This person is attempting to derail the tread repeatedly and intentionally.

Anyone can spot the Spector information on this tread---complete with Lodge Number.

I'm a Super-Moderator on ATS

Name the Lodge and date Arlen Specter was made a Freemason.

Name the Lodge and date Ronald Regan was made a Freemason

And prove me wrong..

[eta]
10,000 Famous Freemasons

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Not only is Sauron a super-moderator, he has over six million stars!

(if we follow the pattern now the OP will pick another name or two out of the air, accuse them of murder and worse, call them a darn Mason, and go around the track again)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

JFK's speech was not about such things. We are not trying to obfuscate anything. We are pointing out the truth and intent of the ENTIRE speech not just one portion that is taken out of context. The truth is not trivial nonsense, but then again, anti-Masons don't care about the truth as they really only care about their agenda and the spread of their propaganda.

Well, we don't worship anything in Freemasonry nor do we have Imperialistic goals.

I don't politically align myself with FDR or JFK, but I have several books on Washington; not much of a photo or portrait guy...my roommate decorates our house.

You really have an ignorant and incomplete view of history. You should stop spewing conjecture and start doing better research.

The dues and fees of American Masons don't support or go to the British Royals. I wish I could say that is the dumbest idea I have ever heard, but it's not...it's close though.

Then one finds why Masons want to be Masons, for these special advantages generally gained by screwing over America's Freedoms.

We don't get unearned perks or advantages. Everything I have, I earned.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I am an honest guy. I haven't lied to you once. I have mocked you and made sarcastic remarks.

I don't hate black people. There are black men who are members of my Lodge and my Grand Lodge recognizes and is in amity with the Prince Hall Lodges.

There is not Brotherhood of equality for Blacks in the Masons.

Actually there is.

There is still the heart of Old Southern Segregation as Masons are afraid that Black will rub off on their costumes.

Stupid statement is stupid.

Let the world never forget that the Masons Hated JFK...

I don't hate JFK or his memory. What evidence do you have that the Masons hated JFK?

The Fraternity takes no sides on politics. Political beliefs are left up to the individual to form on their own.

So you're applying a general brush to all of Freemasonry over what some believe? Wow.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Sauron

MagnumOpus
reply to post by Sauron

I'm a Super-Moderator on ATS

And prove me wrong..

[eta]
10,000 Famous Freemasons

It appears that ATS has a Mason Moderator, flying the Mason and Skull and Bones sign at least, which will likely act with fellow Masons.

Else, anyone can read on the previous page all about Arlene Spectors Mason Membership and Lodge Number.

One citation is enough. imho Plus, any easy google search turns up that Spector is a Mason, plus a Yale'ee.

Example of Google search finding Mason Newsletter.

Plus, I have NEVER used the term freemason, only the term Mason, which shows this Moderator appears to change the stated language that I have consistently used. Plus, the Mason asking repeatedly has also changed my terminology. Such is dishonesty in the question itself.

I think this list discussion needs a moderator with independence from any Masonic relationship.

Thus, being that my statemets only use the word Mason, any questions to the other are not valid and misleading. imho
edit on 8-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Why does ATS have a Moderator that flies the Mason and Skull and Bone Avitar?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

And prove me wrong..

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I never said the word FreeMason. Thus, you stand proven wrong on the face value of the question.

I have clearly previously stated the items that show Reagan is a Mason and that Specter is a Mason.

As such, the questions on FreeMason are not even applicable to the discussion, and it appears yours are questions that seek to mislead others. imho

edit on 8-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

doesn't make a difference

Name the Lodge and date Arlen Specter was made a Mason.

Name the Lodge and date Ronald Regan was made a Mason

And prove me wrong..

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Ooops starred you by mistake...won't happen again sorry.

So are you on about the dreaded stone masons? or brick masons?.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

The references to when Reagan was made a Mason was clearly shown about page two, and again in recent references that show the process and who all was in attendence.

The reference to when Spector and the Masons admitted he was a Mason are shown in well supported article.

That is sufficient for the discussion at hand.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

boymonkey74

Ooops starred you by mistake...won't happen again sorry.

So are you on about the dreaded stone masons? or brick masons?.

The term Mason is that applied to the issue of Secret Society Mason, and branches so related from the times of Bavaria and the Illuminati kicking off these recent editions of Mason linked themes. As such, Skull and Bones is considered an element of the Masons. imho Opus Dei, P2, etc are Mason linked.

Working Stone Masons and Working Brick Masons have little to do with Masons to which this theme speaks. imho
edit on 8-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
reply to post by Sauron

The references to when Reagan was made a Mason was clearly shown about page two, and again in recent references that show the process and who all was in attendence.

The reference to when Spector and the Masons admitted he was a Mason are shown in well supported article.

That is sufficient for the discussion at hand.

wrong

And prove me wrong..

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Actually the Masonic Lodge I go to does have windows as does the other Lodge I am a member of.

Our Lodge rooms are not that dark, but regardless, dark rooms are not indicative of evil or nefarious activities...unless we're going to take up the policies of the Middle Ages when they burned people at the stake over pure paranoia and superstition.

The checkerboard floor is emblematic of human life, checkered with good and evil. We don't hate the light, we seek it. What's wrong with meeting privately? And how is that hiding? Are you hiding when you are at your friend's house? Are you against the Bill of Rights?

Henry Luce the Skull and Bones Mason

There's no such thing as a "Skull and Bones Mason".

How about you answer the questions asked or are you going to continue embracing ignorance?

The Knights of Malta found in the American York Rite is not tied to the Catholic Knights of Malta. The Order of Malta is conferred under the authority of a Commandery of Knights Templar which falls under a Grand Commandery and that under the Grand Encampment, Knights Templar of the USA. The current Grand Master of the Grand Encampment is Sir Knight David D. Goodwin.

Your site is wrong as it is conferred prior to the Order of the Temple, not after. Also, nowhere in the ceremony or oath of knighthood does one swear an oath to the Pope. Nor does this oath, or any oath in Freemasonry, cause us to forsake our loyalties to any other allegiances, duties, or obligations.

You are proof that a little information is a dangerous thing, particularly with a lot of hubris. Just because we share similar terminology, that doesn't mean we are connected in any way. There are several different groups that use the name "Knights of Malta" and/or "Knights Templar". Even in Masonry there is no one Templar group.

Nothing in the Masonic Order of Malta do we desire to end any nation's sovereignty, end property rights, end gun rights, establish a NWO, redistribute wealths, or any of that other crap. In fact, personally, I'm against all of that.

It doesn't really matter what kind of religious or political affiliation a member professes, when they take an oath as a Knight they are obligated by that blood oath of obedience to follow the political lead of the Vatican...

Nowhere in Masonry or any of its organizations do we make such an oath.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Read the previously listed article, that is well researched:

MagnumOpus
Great Mason Missive on their control of media and news:

Masonry and the Media, by Paul Fisher

US News & World Report Masonry obviously wields enormous influence in world media. Historian Mildred Headings said Masons influenced at least 47 periodicals throughout France, off and on, during the late 19th and early 20th Centuries.

In the United States, in 1920, the Scottish Rite established a news service for 'furnishing accurate and gratuitous information to newspapers.

In 1924, the Grand Commander informed the Brethren: "Through the activities of our state organizations, the New Age Magazine, our clip service and News bureau, we are stimulating the public interest and furnishing much valuable material to speakers and writers, and thereby can reasonably claim much credit" for the growing interest in favor of compulsory education by the state.

Two years later, the Grand Commander was able to report to the Brethren: "...it is safe to claim that the majority of daily publications seem very friendly in their attitude toward the Craft."

--------------

"The group also provides a membership list. This includes George Washington, both Roosevelts, Harry Truman, a total of 15 of 40 presidents. Eight of nine justices who signed Brown v. Board of Education were Masons, including Earl Warren and William Douglas. About 75 congressmen also belong, including Mark Hatfield (Oregon Pacific Lodge No. 50) and Arlen Specter (Pa. E. Coppe Mitchell Lodge No. 605)."

Mason Missive

Or read from Skirret itself:

Skirret Reference

Skirret is a well established author on Masonry, and tied to various Mason organizations. As such, The Skirrent Referenced writings make an excellent reference.

edit on 8-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Highly Respected author on Masons

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

hahaha freemasonwatch your kidding me, you got some national enquirer links too

Now

And prove me wrong..

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

The Mason Watch page is valid and quotes from source outside their organization

Mason newsletter reconizes all forms of Membership
Mason Newsletter

As such that make Reagan a Mason.

Same Newsletter also quotes that Spector is an admitted Mason

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Arlen Specter is not a Mason

If you think any I or the other Masons have said is worse than the Mafia then you are one screwed up individual. You say that you wish to protect freedom and yet you wish to criminalize the 1st Amendment, but this doesn't surprise me as most anti-Masons are crypto-fascists and their history is bloody and deceitful at best.

I made no promise or oath to protect criminals nor cover up murders. Plus, you guys think that the only important part of the ceremony is the obligation when that is just one portion of a much larger system of rituals. In fact, the Charges of the degrees contradict your accusation that we are plotting to overthrow the government of the People.

You are truly a mindless drone of the anti-Masonic movement that just parrots what others have said. Get an original thought for once.

I do respect myself. I love me. I'm the most interesting person I know.

But for anyone else, the Spector Mason information has been up a long time, and the same with Reagan.

Neither of these men were Masons.

reply to post by Sauron

Don't forget this link as well: masonicinfo.com... or www.masonicinfo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join