It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination---The Roles of Masons and Royalists---50 years is long enough

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
....did I miss anything out?

Only that Kennedy loved the Commies and pretty much most of what you know about recent history is wrong.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

AngryCymraeg

Only that Kennedy loved the Commies and pretty much most of what you know about recent history is wrong.

Darn us meddling kids!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by MagnumOpus

You're forgetting to compliment him on his immense cranium.

HTH
Fitz

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Isn't it possible that Freemasonry has been infiltrated and used to further agendas not agreed upon by the majority ?

Or does the degree process weed that out ?

Some people can adapt and act well.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

xuenchen
Isn't it possible that Freemasonry has been infiltrated and used to further agendas not agreed upon by the majority ?

There really is no forum for it in Lodge as we do not discuss religion or politics during business meetings and Degree nights are only for conferring Degrees with no business other than paying bills or communications read that are deemed necessary. If I were going to try and push an 'agenda' and wanted like minded people to assist I would probably try to find an organization that was already, at least minimally, aligned with what I wanted to accomplish.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

xuenchen

Or does the degree process weed that out ?

Some people can adapt and act well.

Stop stirring, you fox you!!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I have no lied, but you have, intentionally or otherwise. The links you use are either from poor sources or the sources discredit your own argument. You have shown time and time again on this thread that you don't care about facts, but rather to manipulate information to suit your weird "logic".

I asked what else you would like me to talk about, but you haven't asked. I'm not a mind reader.

Skull and Bones operates as an independent elite Freemasons lodge.

Skull & Bones is not a Masonic body, "elite" or not. You're citing a website full of lies. The guy who runs that website is a nutjob. Maybe next you'll quote the KKK to talk about black people.

You should have said "FreeMason Watch manipulates mainstream sources" as that would have been true.

"Far from the truth are such impressions. With dozens of exposés printed; with hundreds to be bought for a few cents; with this cancer existing for more than two hundred years, would not Freemasonry have been long ago destroyed if these books were actually as harmful as so many supposed? Actually Freemasonry has grown from a handful of men in 1717 to five million in the civilized world, neither because of, or in spite of exposés..."

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Well, the Great Seal was created in 1782 while the Masons would not adopt the All-Seeing Eye until 1797 when Thomas Smith-Webb published his famous monitor. The All-Seeing Eye was used by Christians long before the Masons used it. Also, the only Freemason was Ben Franklin, on the 1st committee, and his proposed design was rejected by the Congress. The final design came from the 4th committee led by Charles Thomson, Secretary of the Congress, who was not a Mason and his most notable contribution was the Latin mottoes (as he taught Latin in Philadelphia).

But, when a Mason stands around the lodge and watches his religion get destroyed...

Freemasonry doesn't destroy religions. That is just pathetic.

All the Secret Societies stem from the Illuminati theme, be it Masons or Skull and Bones.

Even though Freemasonry predates the Illuminati?

George Bush is the same as a 33 Mason...

False. Being in the Skull & Bones doesn't make you a Mason or a leader in Freemasonry. And as I said before, the 33rd is only relevant to the Scottish Rite, not all of Freemasonry.

At the top of the Masons is where all the trouble begins and here is where they all communicate and srew up affairs of state, cause insurrections, and violate peoples rights and freedoms (which only happen in openness). imho

*cough* Scapegoating *cough* Sorry I have a cold.

Now one can see why the Masons worship Lucifer-----the bringer of light.

Who says we do?

Masons try to take over the US using various methods of infiltration into Government...

*cough* Scapegoating *cough* Man, this cough is killing me.

...and that is what JFK objected to via what is termed his Secret Society Speech, as he discovered this long running undercurrent of control over the US. imho

Actually he didn't object to Freemasonry. In his speech he was talking about transparency of the government as well as the responsibility of the Press with information that could be a detriment to the security of the nation. He in fact called for "greater official secrecy", but that doesn't fit into your agenda as you want him to be your champion of anti-Masonry.

It is this knowledge that has so many Crooks flock to the Masons to gain a certain power and knowledge to walk over their fellow man, and that is not about Better Men, but tyranny, and destruction of Freedom and the US Constitution. imho

Freemasonry is about freedom and it's hilarious that you think Freemasonry is against the constitution when we are a constitutional organization. In fact it horribly ironic that you call us the antithesis of freedom when you and your ilk calls for our banishment (violation of the 1st Amendment) and so many other anti-Masons feel, unjustly, entitled that they need to know what we do in our meetings. Well buck-o, your rights end where ours begin and we do not need to justify ourselves to the likes of you. You can call us traitors, but reality is different. I do encourage you to come and try to arrest me though, I'd like to see this mess.

What we still need today, is the same as JFK outlined-----secret societies need to go!! imho

He never said such a thing about private fraternal groups.

Are you against the exercise of the Bill of Rights?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I wouldn't worry too much about Steve, I mean MagnumOpus. I would have thought he would be much happier being as how Denver has changed so much lately, but alas, he still seems to have this thing for masons. I'm thinking...group hug?

edit on 7-1-2014 by network dude because: Electricians from Denver should take their meds as prescribed.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

he will never tie a bow as well as us.
look to his signatures

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I'm sorry, MagnumOpus, I am sorry. You're right. You've always been right.

Sigh...

I've been a fool to think I could hide this for so long. But I can't, I won't! It's eating me UP inside and it's killing me!

I admit it. Yes, it was me. *I* shot, the then President, John F Kennedy. There, I said it. I'm sorry.

What you don't understand is the PRESSURE of being a Mason - the amount of responsibility placed on you when you pick up that little blue book, the criminality you inherit!

It was a nice day, out on that grassy knoll. I had managed to secure the drive plan from network dude - he's very much in on it as well, that stinker! I secured my weapon from behind the rubbish bins and took up position behind the fence.

At this point KSigMason provided a real time update, that the motorcade was only seconds away. This was his second criminal act, don't you know? I knew I had little time. I raised my 6.5mm Carcano Model 91/38 carbine, but due to masturbation being a crime, and me being a seasoned criminal, my tennis elbow prevented me from extending or raising my arm above my waist. Drat! What now, I thought.

Thankfully, AugustusMasonicus was there. He steadied my arm and raised my sights to my left eye (I don't use the right for criminal work as Masons are only allowed to use their right eye for charitable deeds)

We looked at each other, in our right eyes of course, and shared that Masonic look, a look only criminal Masons know.

I breathed out, relaxed my forearm and pulled the trigger. The rest, as they say is history.

I am sorry it took me so long to admit to this criminal Masonic act - but I needed to know you would listen and would persevere in your true and honest research, hence why I dogged your accusations for so long. I can only hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me in the future.

Sinfully yours,

noonebutme

edit on 7-1-2014 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I feel left out. You guys did that to me in Dallas too, as you may recall. "Aleister, go on up to the 6th floor of that building and keep an eye out for Oswald." And even though I did that, and sat in that window among all those book boxes, "Harvey the Hungarian", as we affectionately called him, never came up, and I missed all the fun down below. And then you guys ditched me! GHWB, his bratty slow-witted kid, and I had to take a cab back to the house, and you guys had already finished the pizza! Ronnie laughed and pointed at me like I was an extra in one of his B movies, but then gave me that million-watt smile and all was well. Good times.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Fitzgibbon

MagnumOpus
reply to post by Aleister

Everyone that is a Mason and those that are not see the All Seeing Eye Symbol on the back of Dollar Bills, and we all know it has Masonic origins.

I'm a Canadian Mason. We don't have the All-Seeing Eye or the incomplete pyramid on our money. Does that mean we aren't Masonic in your estimation or are you suggesting that there must be some other similar Masonic icon I'm overlooking

TIA
Fitz

The Canadian Money has the Queen typically, and likewise uk money, each is generally served by the Masonss Eyes.

Old historyold history

But the Canadian Masons still know the All Seeing Eye symbol:

Canadian Masons like the Illuminati Eye
edit on 7-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

What's wrong with using the All-Seeing Eye?

Symbols are abstract and ambiguous; there is no exclusive use of a symbol by any one group or person.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

Fitzgibbon

MagnumOpus

Everyone that is a Mason and those that are not see the All Seeing Eye Symbol on the back of Dollar Bills, and we all know it has Masonic origins.

I'm a Canadian Mason. We don't have the All-Seeing Eye or the incomplete pyramid on our money. Does that mean we aren't Masonic in your estimation or are you suggesting that there must be some other similar Masonic icon I'm overlooking

TIA
Fitz

The Canadian Money has the Queen typically, and likewise uk money, each is generally served by the Masonss Eyes.

Old historyold history

Erm, there is no all-seeing eye on UK money. Not at all.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Well obviously the eyes on the figures on each bill! That's double the evil. LOL

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

KSigMason
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Well obviously the eyes on the figures on each bill! That's double the evil. LOL

My god - they're everywhere!!! (Flees in evident terror)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

Fitzgibbon

MagnumOpus

TIA
Fitz

Old historyold history

How about linking to something on-topic? As I said, there's no All-Seeing Eye on any of our currency; what's the Masonic icon to be found in its stead? Being a woman, the Queen is not a Freemason if you were trying to assert otherwise.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Sounds like others know the Money and the Root of All Evil, and the Masons are right in the Middle of that Money scheming. Masons always play the Napoleon Pose and keep all their evil dealings close to the vest.

But the real deal is two principle Colonialism states were France and England and each tried to screw the other, when they were not trying to screw America.

The Federal Reserve Symbols on the back of the Dollar Bill are pure Masonic in Design and history. In England, a huge number of Masons ran the Financial District called the City of London, and UK Masons at the top are there to back the Royalist Throne and The Royalist's bankers. As such FDR, as a Mason, knew this and referred to them as the Royalists. Royalist bankers live to cause depressions and screw the working folks out of businesses, and they have done such in England for hundreds of years. Joe Kennedy schooled all his sons in the same knowledge that FDR knew.

Since the times of the Revolutiion, the deal has been about Royalist Money and Masonic composed Bankers.

Very few Masons like to tell Americans the whole story of their involvements in the oppression of the US.

The real story shows that what JFK was up to doing to help the American People from the Oppression of the Masonic Bankers was as important as George Washington's Revolution.

The Masons also won't tell you these English Masons were behind the War of 1812, where they invaded the US and burned down the White House because they were so hating of George Washington's White House.

The real story is that Most Masons are Modern Day Benedict Arnolds. Just like in the Victorian Days of the Masons, they were generally all agents for the Queen and spied for the same. Even today in the US, too many agents are Masons, and a number of those Masons were behind killing JFK.

In the US, the Southern Masons were just like Albert Pike's extremes and hated Civil Right, and a huge number pooled up in Oak Ridge Nuclear plants that hated JFK, and this is why the Southern Masons made Ronald Reagan a Mason for helping cover up all these factors that Jim Garrison was after in his findings that it wasn't LHO, but issues highly linked to a Mason controlled PERMINDEX running out of control on Communism. Communism paranoid being driven by none other than the Royalist's Bankers and the Royals that hated the Communists for taking them out of the power.

Honest Masons would speak to their ilk being the Racist George Wallace that tried to rally other Masons in Albert Pike fashion to enslave Blacks in America. Real Masons would have taken down George Wallace's photo and elected JFK as being a reincarnation of the values of Washington, Lincoln, FDR, and those that Value the merits of the US Constitution and not helping Royalists subvert and control the US via "Covet Means."

The information came to the knowledge of the English Bankers, and held their attention. They immediately took the necessary steps to have the British Parliament to pass a law that prohibited the Colonies from using their scrip money, and then ordered them to use only the gold and silver money that was provided in sufficient quantity by the English bankers. Then began in America the plague of debt-money, which has never since brought so many curses to the American people.

The first law was passed in 1751, and then completed by a more restrictive law in 1763. Franklin reported that one year after the implementation of this prohibition on Colonial money, the streets of the Colonies were filled with unemployment and beggars, just like in England, because there was not enough money to pay for the goods and work. The circulating medium of exchange had been reduced by half.

The real story of Masons and insurrections:

Real History of Masonry in the England

edit on 8-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Masons as a corrupt organization of Albert Pike orientation in the Southern US.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
One can easily spot a dishonest Mason just by knowing certain things. In the case of JFK, who learned from Mason FDR, they both thought in terms of the People just like the Masons in the times of the Revolution and kicking the corrupt UK's Mason Bankers in the Ocean.

JFK was trained by the same Masonic interests that composed George Washington's Revolution, and that was largely the higher political perspectives of FDR. FDR acted to keep the Royalists Bankers from causing depressions and snapping up profits from the imposed harm that set up to the US via control over the money.

Varies people speak to these UK Masonic Banker methods to screw the People of the US and control their businesses.

But the real deal is, if there was an honest Mason anywhere, they would have to admit that JFK had started a Revolution just as Thomas Jefferson had proposed to clean things up in America for the American's We The People. JFK's Secret Society Speech was all about the Covet Means of the Masons Royalist's bankers and how they often invaded the White House in negative ways to oppress the people and steal ownership of principle businesses by imposing depressions.

Instead of the simple truths, all the Masons you witness here try to obfuscate the truth and tie up the discussions with trivial distraction nonsense.

And when anyone challenges their wants of Empire by showing the world what Evil they worship, they have conniption fits to attempt to run over the truth being told!

In 1811, the twenty year contract with the Bank of England expired. The struggling new nation refused to renew the charter with its attendant enslavement.

In response, England waged war with America in what we now call the War of 1812. The Brits invaded Washington DC burning down the White House, the Treasury Department Building, and the Library of Congress.

The UK Corrupt Masonic Banker methods

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join