It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination---The Roles of Masons and Royalists---50 years is long enough

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

What else would you like?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well, it looks like we just discovered why nobody can trust a Mason to tell the truth! imho Pleanty of time passed to come clean!

It appears the Masons are so infamous that there are folks that watch and report what they do all the time. It appears they inspire distrust in the population.

Plus, there are the elite in the Masons Secret Society line, ones that find the simple simon Masons too dumb and low class to be associated!! imho

It appears there is a lot that you did not offer to explain to us and come clean! imho

Skull and Bones operates as an independent elite Freemasons lodge.

It originated as 'the Brotherhood of Death' at Inglostadt Germany, an offshoot of Contintental Freemason Baron Von Hund's 'Strict Observance' Rite, who was involved with that other infamous Freemason founded & led secret society, the Illuminati of Bavaria.

(CBS) There are secrets that George W. Bush guards at least as carefully as any entrusted to a president.

He's forbidden to share these secrets even with the vice president -- secrets he has held ever since his days as an undergraduate at Yale.

In his senior year, Mr. Bush - like his father and his grandfather - belonged to Skull and Bones, an elite secret society that includes some of the most powerful men of the 20th century.

Infamous George Bush Secret Society Mason

edit on 7-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
Well, it looks like we just discovered why nobody can trust a Mason to tell the truth! imho Pleanty of time passed to come clean!

Infamous George Bush Secret Society Mason

Actually, this shows why you cannot be trusted, citing freemasonrywatch.org on Above Top Secret is as bad as using Sacha or Icke as a source and shows the level of disingenuousness that you will stoop to in your agenda.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

FreeMason Watch quotes mainstream sources and these happen to expose the evil in secret societies that subvert governments that believe in honesty and freedom.

You just don't like seeing the truth exposed on the dangers of Masons and their secret society brothers! imho

From URL above:

Sutton's "magnum opus" laid out his views regarding secret societies: "Secret political organizations can be-and have been-extremely dangerous to the social health and constitutional validity of a society. In a truly free society the exercise of political power must always be open and known."(8) He then stated: "Moreover, organizations devoted to violent overthrow of political structures have always, by necessity, been secret organizations. Communist revolutionary cells are an obvious example. In fact, such revolutionary organizations can only function if their existence was secret."(9) Further, said Sutton: "In brief, secrecy in matters political is historically associated with coercion. Furthermore, the existence of secrecy in organizations with political ambitions or with a history of political actions is always suspect. Freedom is always associated with open political action and discussion while coercion is always associated with secrecy."(10)

edit on 7-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
FreeMason Watch quotes mainstream sources...

Oh, hahaha. Freemasonrywatch.org makes things up. Sorta like someone else I know.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Spoken like a found out Crook! Nobody trusts Masons to do anything other than cover up for the Brothers! imho

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

imho

I'll say this once more, please read it, jeez! (or more accurately, jeez!). By not correcting your mistakes when they are pointed out to you (G.W.H. Bush was a Mason, what?) you undermine anything and everything else you post on the thread. Why can't you get that?

I think it was Confucius who said: "Man who becomes his own troll has a fool for a client".

edit on 7-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
Spoken like a found out Crook! Nobody trusts Masons to do anything other than cover up for the Brothers! imho

Maybe you can cite your own blog next, it would be as accurate as freemasonrywatch.org.

Which is to say it would not.

Did you hear that noise? It was your credibility swirling down the crapper......

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

With a closer like this:

Our MasonStoppers Line
Send us in confidence details of cases where you think
Organized Freemasonry has personally hurt yourself,
family, friends, aquaintances, or community. We would
also appreciate any additional background information,
links, and references on Freemasonry and the Occult.
Help us take a bite out of Freemasonry.

You just know the site is full of facts and truth!

NO CRITICAL THINKING REQUIRED!

But Opus, thanks for making me smile again today.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I read it----and rejected it. In case you failed to notice.

Everyone that is a Mason and those that are not see the All Seeing Eye Symbol on the back of Dollar Bills, and we all know it has Masonic origins.

But, when a Mason stands around the lodge and watches his religion get destroyed, at the top of the latter of raising steps, he finds this Sun or the Illuminati Symbol. All the Secret Societies stem from the Illuminati theme, be it Masons or Skull and Bones.

I don't bother to separate them, as all the Illuminati Craft Secret Societies have the same origins. Then you find the UK Royals are really all Germans that lied about their name using Windsor invention.

George Bush is the same as a 33 Mason and follows the Illuminati knowledge base and that is one in the same as the 33 Mason knowledge base. imho

I put the Bush-41 there, because I knew the slow minded Masons would take the bait-----and just sat back and watched.

Thanks for doing exactly as anticipated. And thanks for allowing me to Introduce the real George Bush as an elitist Mason.

At the top of the Masons is where all the trouble begins and here is where they all communicate and srew up affairs of state, cause insurrections, and violate peoples rights and freedoms (which only happen in openness). imho

Now we get to see that Building Better Men is only about secret conspiracy, and those that hate openness and freedom for all. imho

Now one can see why the Masons worship Lucifer-----the bringer of light. And the light is one in the same as the Illuminist's Sun sign. Which is why the Dollar Bill has the Illuminist's sign at the top of the 13 steps of the pyramid. And we all know the Masons wanted their own Country, which began with 13 colonies.

Masons try to take over the US using various methods of infiltration into Government, and that is what JFK objected to via what is termed his Secret Society Speech, as he discovered this long running undercurrent of control over the US. imho

And had JFK been left to his push to end secrecy and crooks in high places like Hoover, Johnson, and others----all the Mason's controls would have been exposed and kicked out of the US. The citizens of the US would have found that When Mason Hoover forced Mason LBJ onto the JFK ticket, it was a Masonic method to keep control over the US Govt. via the inside and secret society following Illuminati intentions. This did not happen with JFK only, but had been by design of the Masons for a long long time to overlord American's Freedom and wealth. imho

It is this knowledge that has so many Crooks flock to the Masons to gain a certain power and knowledge to walk over their fellow man, and that is not about Better Men, but tyranny, and destruction of Freedom and the US Constitution. imho

What was the Mason's in George Washington's times only lasted for a fleeting moment in time, as it was high infiltrated by the European Elite's thinking and designs.

What we still need today, is the same as JFK outlined-----secret societies need to go!! imho
edit on 7-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Masons "Better Men" values dishonesty as their policy

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
Thanks for doing exactly as anticipated. And thanks for allowing me to Introduce the real George Bush as an elitist Mason.

Yes, you are so very welcome. And thanks for being so damn predictable. Yup, the Skull and Bones, a secret society that only a Yale student has access to and has no relationship to Freemasonry must be secretly linked. And you, with your super sleuthing has found us out! Good show old chap!

And you even were able to tie in those sooper seekret 33rd degree masons. GWB just must be one of those. Why? Because it sounds right. It's got a poetic kind of ring to it.

BTW, are you just saving the Balphonet stuff, or did you not read that far into freemasonrywatch yet?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Thank you. See, explaining with a little-bit of honesty doesn't hurt. I have no love for any of the Bushes - who weren't Masons thank Goddess - and wouldn't be surprised at anything they do. Reagan either. Just watch the tar on your brush and see if it's dripping somewhere it has no cause to drip.

And the all-seeing eye is a beautiful symbol, signifying the eye of God/Goddess and consciousness. When it's shown in a pyramid one thing that it symbolizes, and this may be above your pay grade to accept, is tantric energy/information. Put that in my pipe and I'll smoke it.

edit on 7-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
Everyone that is a Mason and those that are not see the All Seeing Eye Symbol on the back of Dollar Bills, and we all know it has Masonic origins.

Oh, hahaha. You got caught making things up again. The Eye of Providence was a Christian symbol long before the first Masonic Grand Lodge formed in London during 1717.

Now one can see why the Masons worship Lucifer-----the bringer of light.

Oh, hahaha. You believe in Lucifer? I had no clue you were that superstitious. How can I worship something that I do not believe in yet you do? Too funny.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
reply to post by Aleister

I'm a Canadian Mason. We don't have the All-Seeing Eye or the incomplete pyramid on our money. Does that mean we aren't Masonic in your estimation or are you suggesting that there must be some other similar Masonic icon I'm overlooking

TIA
Fitz

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

To be honest, we aren't even sure you Canadians are real. (have you seen how they draw you guys on South Park?)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

network dude
To be honest, we aren't even sure you Canadians are real. (have you seen how they draw you guys on South Park?)

He's not your buddy, pal. And I'm not your pal, friend.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

network dude

Cuts both ways. Too often the feeling up here is "Are those Yanks for real?"

As for Terrence and Phillip, if there were drawn with square heads, they'd be identifiable as Anglo Montrealers known as tête carrée in Québecois slang.

Consider this your Masonic education for the day

Fitz

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm just sayin.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Seems you think everybody but his mother was involved in killing JFK.

Welcome to DOEWatch and The Environmentalist Newsletters

In these pages one will find all the super secrets related to fraudulent US National Security methods that are often dismissed as Conspiracy Theory, but here theory will become established fact. Oak Ridge was involved in the assassination of JFK and one can learn about those connections here.

edit on 7/1/2014 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Soooo... you're still saying that a) most if not all of us are Masons, b) that everything you've read about the Masons is right and anything that refutes it is a load of rubbish and c) that only you know the ultimate truth about the Masons.

....did I miss anything out?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join