It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel Worlds Exist And Will Soon Be Testable, Expert Says

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by peaceblaster

So hypothetically in order to rid all dimensions of Hitler, you'd need to go back to that moment before all the different time lines skewed off and eliminate him all together. I made this really crude graphic to show what I mean..

You couldn't rid Hitler if you are aware of Hitler, his role is playing out in every possible quantum state, of course that's if Everett Wheeler model is correct.... While trying to kill Hitler you would only create more world lines for him to exist, but at the same time you may save and give life to millions of new people....hypothetically.... Movie scenario, what if Hitler didn't exist in our world... would you exist. If you eliminate Hitler you might be eliminating your family and friends....

There are constants as you say... for example a cosmic impact that has set it's course towards earth, we can not stop certain mass extinction events.... but I bet we could prevent or delay WW3...

But, can we reach or even observe these realities? Could slipping into R.E.M. sleep and/or kicking in our pineal gland make it so that we can see beyond the veil and into the possibilities that are out there

Yes.... you are observing one already, and probably many more that you are not aware of. At this moment scientist are searching for that holy grail to peek into other realities/worlds.... consciously.

I'd say consciousness can collapse into reality.... our thoughts are composed of energy, we are constantly releasing thought particles into the quanta universe. Your dreams and thoughts can create world lines etc.... Manifestation is very real, you can choose to be the passenger or the driver of destiny. I believe you can tap into other worlds by thought alone, as well those worlds can tap into our thoughts.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
this will be just like the thise series with annomalities that ends with 2 paralel worlds fighting each other.

But honestly its my dream to access other worlds and be happy. I Want to check places where socuety is better, Where the great mysteries of the world are found , or maybe worlds where there has been already world war 3 . Imagine all the possibilities. It will be just like "Sliders"

And i would love some Blimps flying around there. I thinks Blimps are mostly associated with paralel univerces :3 No idea why tho.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

Yes...its the low frequency of our sleep that is required to visit our other selves in parallel universes...

These travels are called DREAMS.

Absolutely fascinating!!!

edit on 4132014 by QueenofSpades because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join