It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If awareness was or is associated with behavior and activities demonstrated.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If awareness was or is associated with behavior and activities demonstrated by the seeking to become more Aware or just naturally consciously maturing.

Is it possible certain behaviors and acts can cause a closing or opening of the awareness level (eyes-connections-encounters-locations?) to heightened awareness accessible points of a CREATOR Creation?

So perhaps some don't See or Sense beyond what their activities and behaviors permit, that what others may sense or see. 1 could imagine being about STS would provide a different subjective outlook on reality and awareness why being STO Grants yet another awareness. Both carrying their own frequency based behaviors and activities, which overall may affect the awareness level of a CREATOR Creation in their perception of objective reality. Considering how close to the objective truth in understanding objective reality is said being or beings.

Is it possible beings existing in higher levels of objective reality consciousness (Some humans & or Some others) may not be permitted to see beyond there /their subjective interpretations of reality why (Some humans & or Some others) may. No matter how advanced unless granted/permitted somehow by their acts & behaviors demonstrated...

1 can imagine one Created group feeling more intelligent then another Created group when accepting processing what is objective reality to them and feeling their understanding of reality is objective truth. The belief may be so deep that they may spread it on others. And so still there may be another Created group? that has realized and has advanced and became more aware but is not observable to the groups unaware to their locations or existence based vibrations associated with their behavior and acts frequencies do to some not vibrating as they do.

Ex
2 beings from 2 species one STS and STO per species
Each species reaches conclusions of reality 1 from each species goes STO direction =2 and 1 from each species goes STS direction=2 also
To conclude in reference to location and awareness of it. Would possibly cause integration's of energy in the various STO STS regions of existence. EA*RTH inhabitants & COSMIC - OTHER Planetary inhabitants interacting would somewhat signify.

ANOTHER REASON TO CONSIDER THE ALL* Based on behavior 1, speculates.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Awareness is a friend of you're decision.

It is a friend that begs for more.

And like any friend, they must listen to each other, take turns, be patient.

Awareness then skips you're decisions all together and directly becomes friends with you. In good time though because like any friendship, time is needed for there to be trust. Beauty of life ensues at this point.

Probably why it says 'In God We Trust' on the dollar note.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Jteetj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Ophiuchus 13
If awareness was or is associated with behavior and activities demonstrated by the seeking to become more Aware or just naturally consciously maturing.

Is it possible certain behaviors and acts can cause a closing or opening of the awareness level (eyes-connections-encounters-locations?) to heightened awareness accessible points of a CREATOR Creation?

I think it is possible. Apparently this is common for some people who play sport when a great feat is achieved. However since it is a great leap from one state of mind to another, the people are not able to maintain this state of awareness for very long in many of these instances. This is an example but I suppose it could be extrapolated to any behavior or action relevant to the individual. As for what they will perceive from a higher awareness point, I would think it is no different from climbing a ladder and looking down. The perception awareness point contains more information but unless it is accurately interpreted, it could just even more 'crap'.

So perhaps some don't See or Sense beyond what their activities and behaviors permit, that what others may sense or see. 1 could imagine being about STS would provide a different subjective outlook on reality and awareness why being STO Grants yet another awareness. Both carrying their own frequency based behaviors and activities, which overall may affect the awareness level of a CREATOR Creation in their perception of objective reality. Considering how close to the objective truth in understanding objective reality is said being or beings.

This is a good analogy for the polar expressions. Self or other. Both are going to, as you said have a very different 'lens' for viewing reality. Where I see the confusion is some people thinking they have to be one or the other. That is what doesn't make sense to me as the STS show little awareness of others, and the STO show little awareness of themselves. Both seem to be 'slaves' to a behavior pattern. Could it be that they are both a distraction from the 'objective truth'?

Is it possible beings existing in higher levels of objective reality consciousness (Some humans & or Some others) may not be permitted to see beyond there /their subjective interpretations of reality why (Some humans & or Some others) may. No matter how advanced unless granted/permitted somehow by their acts & behaviors demonstrated...

Definitely possible. Here is a thought. When a persons electromagnetic or 'torus' field is damaged or has holes in it, things that the person would normally be shielded from get through. Like a form of cosmic radiation, which could be responsible for the unusual nature of these realities experienced. This is purely speculative on my part, but it sounds cool doesn't it

I personally believe this energy is intelligent and can be interacted with.

1 can imagine one Created group feeling more intelligent then another Created group when accepting processing what is objective reality to them and feeling their understanding of reality is objective truth. The belief may be so deep that they may spread it on others. And so still there may be another Created group? that has realized and has advanced and became more aware but is not observable to the groups unaware to their locations or existence based vibrations associated with their behavior and acts frequencies do to some not vibrating as they do.

This is what manifests into war in my opinion. If a more advanced group is not able to be observed by another group, my guess would be so that these groups don't interfere with one another. I see this in schools where each class is separated into supposedly equal learning groups.

Ex
2 beings from 2 species one STS and STO per species
Each species reaches conclusions of reality 1 from each species goes STO direction =2 and 1 from each species goes STS direction=2 also
To conclude in reference to location and awareness of it. Would possibly cause integration's of energy in the various STO STS regions of existence. EA*RTH inhabitants & COSMIC - OTHER Planetary inhabitants interacting would somewhat signify.

There has to be two sides to play a game or it would get boring quickly don't you think?

Thanks for the post OP I enjoyed thinking about it.

edit on 4-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

I appreciate you taking time to share TheDualityExperience. When considering the lenses it seems it would allow a being or beings time to interact in their aware realm of existence until something sparked the conscious to seek more. Like getting tired of doing the same things overtime reaching the same conclusions (war for example), causing a change to occur where some begin to acknowledge that perhaps another approach is required. Which would be like polishing the lenses allowing more perceptions. Which then would open more potential access points for the conscious being to interact with energies once not considered with less polished lenses.

This is where the STO from 1z perspective would be important for it wouldn't be logical to introduce energies only about self to energies about others directly to 1 for the end result would be conquer enslavement or unbalance. A reason personally I tend to lean towards STO which if viewed as assisting ALL* within the WHOLE* can be seen as a STS overall. For if a man tries to provide STO for his family he made he is also providing STS in the long run as they thrive or survive.

It can get confusing and from 1z personal experiences the separation between the 2 can be hard to determine. I guess this is where the true intent of a being comes in most. And what attracts keeping in mind law of attraction.

@When a persons electromagnetic or 'torus' field is damaged or has holes in it, things that the person would normally be shielded from get through.

1 agrees, further to speculate what if understood in this level of awareness these things or energies that can affect the electromagnetic field of a CREATOR Creation where conscious and required certain behaviors or activities emitted from the field of a potential host or prey and at times instigated the behaviors or activities in order to accomplish further interactions within the electromagnetic field or fields of many, depending on potential instigated situation. Many sad would allow many interactions or access points to the unaware that may go completely undetected by unaware and so certain activities and behaviors continue... Good point with the Efields TheDualityExperience.

@This is what manifests into war in my opinion. If a more advanced group is not able to be observed by another group, my guess would be so that these groups don't interfere with one another. I see this in schools where each class is separated into supposedly equal learning groups.

Makes sense 1 wonders though is it fair for higher dimensions to interact with lower but not lower interact with higher until ascended into. Therefore giving all potential to rise in existence awareness and consciousness after the lenses are polished a bit more thru experience.

In short 1 is saying even if some want to experience & perceive more they may block themselves from doing so due to behavior and no other may be responsible for the lenses being unpolished but the individual self.

Again thanks for taking time to read and share TheDualityExperience.
edit on 1/4/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
At times some may wonder what is 1z intent, why do I care about other humans or et/id. My main intent with these pages shared is to prevent some from encountering a sensed energy that many may wish never been CREATED w/o realizing its need to balance. This energy is not bound to metaphysical and physical only parameters and is conscious.

Some may say well let me meet it and all 1 can say is I tried and good luck... Maybe 1 failed @ times thru my experiences and LEARNED something, this is my subjective analysis of said energy and does not have to be acknowledged. A metaphysical alert.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

This is where the STO from 1z perspective would be important for it wouldn't be logical to introduce energies only about self to energies about others directly to 1 for the end result would be conquer enslavement or unbalance. A reason personally I tend to lean towards STO which if viewed as assisting ALL* within the WHOLE* can be seen as a STS overall. For if a man tries to provide STO for his family he made he is also providing STS in the long run as they thrive or survive.

This is how I perceive these things also. There is STO in STS and vice versa. Once all the labels are stripped away what is left is just a swinging pendulum of energy. Individual attitudes are largely responsible for creating labels and thus their own illusions.

It can get confusing and from 1z personal experiences the separation between the 2 can be hard to determine. I guess this is where the true intent of a being comes in most. And what attracts keeping in mind law of attraction.

I understand what you are saying here and yes it can be hard to determine true intent for me. If someone is able to reverse polarity deliberately they would be associated with just about any mental illness I can think off. What I observe is that I am expected to be this or that and if I vary from this 'expectation', people do not like that too much and then the fear sets in. I can see why so many people convince themselves they are *insert a label here*.

@When a persons electromagnetic or 'torus' field is damaged or has holes in it, things that the person would normally be shielded from get through.

1 agrees, further to speculate what if understood in this level of awareness these things or energies that can affect the electromagnetic field of a CREATOR Creation where conscious and required certain behaviors or activities emitted from the field of a potential host or prey and at times instigated the behaviors or activities in order to accomplish further interactions within the electromagnetic field or fields of many, depending on potential instigated situation. Many sad would allow many interactions or access points to the unaware that may go completely undetected by unaware and so certain activities and behaviors continue... Good point with the Efields TheDualityExperience.

The study of this field and how it interacts with the material world I find fascinating. Hopefully before I am dead the scientists will understand a lot more about this field and I can take this thought and expand upon it. Alternatively it doesn't have to be a scientist, it could be someone with a very vivid imagination.

@This is what manifests into war in my opinion. If a more advanced group is not able to be observed by another group, my guess would be so that these groups don't interfere with one another. I see this in schools where each class is separated into supposedly equal learning groups.

Makes sense 1 wonders though is it fair for higher dimensions to interact with lower but not lower interact with higher until ascended into. Therefore giving all potential to rise in existence awareness and consciousness after the lenses are polished a bit more thru experience.

What makes you so sure we are not all interacting with each other and the only difference is the perception experience. As above so below. Balance does not necessarily mean 'fair', it just means each force has a counterforce.

In short 1 is saying even if some want to experience & perceive more they may block themselves from doing so due to behavior and no other may be responsible for the lenses being unpolished but the individual self.

Unfortunately/fortunately the subconscious has failsafe's to stop people exploding their brains so to speak. They will block themselves through their individual attitudes towards life/love. I believe you are correct from my point of view that no one else can polish/change the lenses except the individual. With that said other people share ideas that can be grown in the individual and lead to a change in perception awareness down the track.

Again thanks for taking time to read and share TheDualityExperience.
edit on 1/4/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yes, this is what I have been learning.

Awareness based on a person's individuality without realizing the unity of humanity and how actions affect one another leads to theft, murder, lies, and many other actions that are used to gratify oneself while hurting another.

Awareness based on a person understanding that humanity can survive by caring about each other leads to actions that do not seek to hurt others.

Having the awareness that the universe has a balance, and that God is of Justice, will help people to understand the law of "Karma" or "Judgment" or "Reaping what you sow". Give and you will get back (Luke 6:38)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

arpgme

Awareness based on a person's individuality without realizing the unity of humanity and how actions affect one another leads to theft, murder, lies, and many other actions that are used to gratify oneself while hurting another.

Indeed for the individual has only attached the interest of themselves to reality and any other outside of that mind state is basically viewed as being in the way or a potential hold back. Logic.

arpgme
Awareness based on a person understanding that humanity can survive by caring about each other leads to actions that do not seek to hurt others.

This would be because those aware would view hurting others as hurting themselves or the WHOLE* which in the long term if left to continue would eventually cause a void.

arpgme
Having the awareness that the universe has a balance, and that God is of Justice, will help people to understand the law of "Karma" or "Judgment" or "Reaping what you sow". Give and you will get back (Luke 6:38)

Yes, and if accepted by the aware many may reconsider more activities and behaviors emitted upon others in consideration of how the activities and behaviors may be reflected back upon those projecting.

Thank you for taking time to add to the thread your perspective arpgme

NAMASTE*******

new topics

top topics

join