It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my interconnected space theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
this is a theory i have been thinking about, just wondering what you all think.

recently i learned two things about space i did not know before, earths magnetic field creates portals, and most if not all galaxies possibly have a black hole.

www.nasa.gov...-_LR5Ayc

apod.nasa.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...

i know current science says that anything that enters a black hole will be destroyed and or cant escape,but stay with me.

what if black holes are actually worm holes, connecting different galaxies. and the portals,since they open and close many times a day (first link), connect us to different planets in our milky way.

while writing this i believe i came up with a more plausible theory, we forget the black holes for this one, although i believe they are important. since the portals open and close many times a day, they actually connect us to different planets around the universe, although i dont believe its random but a synchronized event with certain planets.

hope you enjoyed my little brainstorm, look forward to it getting torn apart

edit on 4-1-2014 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by theboarman

It bothers me every time black holes are mentioned.

If nothing can go faster than the speed of light, then how is it that light cannot escape a black hole? There has to be something faster than light. Would it be darkness?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Mon1k3r

It bothers me every time black holes are mentioned.

If nothing can go faster than the speed of light, then how is it that light cannot escape a black hole? There has to be something faster than light. Would it be darkness?

Light cones

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

darkness would be 0 wouldnt it? or close to it

einsteins theory is great but not end all be all . in 2012 though there was some work done to it by a few people that showed it was possible phys.org... , there is also en.wikipedia.org... , second is not exactly want you want i know. i also remember reading a page about regular time and light time? it was basicly theres this time then theres time beyond the speed of light? i dont know i cant find it.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Relativity is a shill intended to hide the truth. It is a mathematical model of what we only seem to be observing. It is only part of what's really happening.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

like politicians

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Forgive me if I am misquoting, but I have been led to believe that blackholes are not actually holes at all, and that they wouldn't emit light because there is not actually a hole for the light to be emitting from.

Also it would mean that a blackhole could not be a wormhole (no hole) for something to pass through.

I was lead to believe that a is realy a point of crushing gravity which sucks everything to a point where it is vaporised as such.

I could, along with various other scientists, be very wrong.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthlurker

hmm, thats really interesting! can you give me some links ? i never heard of that before.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

NASA link if that gets you going:

NASA link

Plenty more out there, any search engine will throw up a load.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthlurker

good job you debunked my first theory, and i learned something new.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I wouldn't say debunked, I simply have another side of the blackhole argument to put forward.

The truth is, NASA's theory is just that, a theory. Nobody actually knows with 100% certainty exactly what is going on out there in deep space.

If people like you didn't open your mind and experiment with thoughts outside the box the world would be a pretty boring place, and your thoughts inspire others to search thier imagination and reason with the mystery of the existence of everything.

After all, life and are surroundings are only ever going to be what we perceive them to be.

Safe journey traveller.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I actually take exception to Darkness = 0.

If you look at the frequencies of all visible light "colors", and then add them all together, you get "black" (grab your kid's crayons and have at it.

I believe that the reason a black hole is black is because it's full of stuff, much like a tornado after it picks up debris .

new topics

top topics

join