It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Gaurded by Echelon Security Ordered Destroyed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by Sremmos80

ACTUALLY, the swirl patterns in authentic circles

are MUCH MORE INTRICATE and difficult to impossible to achieve with boards on ropes.

ACTUALLY they're very easy to make with a wooden plank, and within about 30 seconds... skip to about 5:25

Just google how they're made, seriously, some of the ones that people have made are VERY intricate

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
these beings have technology that is very intricate, they seem to be trying to contact our internet..

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Sorry. NOPE. That's actually a rather sloppy, loose and not very intricate at all example.

I'm talking about more or less woven sorts of intricacies. Things about 4-8 times as intricate as what you cite in that video.

I'm a weaver . . . and weave with an 8 harness loom. I know a little about intricate woven structures.

If I come across an example, I'll try and post it.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It turns out that it was a viral marketing campaign.
It was the most sensible explanation in view of the circumstances.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hoax or leak?

Nvidia is building the super computer for the NSA.

www.slashgear.com...

Nvidia also placed that user with root privileges on your computer that links to all your files.

nvidia.custhelp.com...

Now they are building the chip that will be placed in all your cell phones?

Some body needs to look into that chip design and what they are trying to warn about. Hell Snowden took a coarse from Nvidia at the college before working for the NSA. Probably some thing to do with the nvidia-tesla-k40-accelerator which is specially adapted for the NSA. It is not the off the shelf one they are using in the data center.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join