It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Gaurded by Echelon Security Ordered Destroyed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

GoldenObserver
What if, to aliens, crop circles are a form of art that they know will eventually be destroyed, I.E street paintings. Art that they make, take pictures of from above, and then display at home for all to see in their galleries. The circles codes may mean NOTHING to us, but may mean something to their fellow alien brethren.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well I would check out the nearest bar and listen to those that might have had a hand in it. Same MO as in England

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

GoldenObserver
What if, to aliens, crop circles are a form of art that they know will eventually be destroyed, I.E street paintings. Art that they make, take pictures of from above, and then display at home for all to see in their galleries. The circles codes may mean NOTHING to us, but may mean something to their fellow alien brethren.

A good artist usually chooses a good medium and likes their art to be admired for centuries. Not hours.

Beyond the silliness that aliens would travel vast distances to show off art, such aliens would be better of creating formations on the Moon, Mars, anywhere in our solar system but Earth if they wanted their art to be admired by their fellow alien brethren. lol

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I found a Google cache of the pulled article.

Exclusive: Salinas Valley Crop Circle Mystery Solved
Chip company behind the mystery circle
By Scott Budman | Friday, Jan 3, 2014 | Updated 7:17 PM PST

Turns out, it wasn't an alien creation.

We now know the source of the mysterious crop circle that turned up in the small town of Chualar, about two hours south of San Francisco. And it turns out a lot of the speculation about what the viral photo might be was correct.

Silicon Valley chipmaker Nvidia has 'fessed up to creating the crop circle, first spotted toward the end of 2013 by a photographer named Julie Belanger. The company plowed through the farm to (eventually) get publicity for their new mobile chip. Officially, Nvidia said it would admit to the circle's creation at an 8 p.m. press conference Sunday night at CES.

Nvidia also says that all those theorists who somehow saw the numbers 1, 9, and 2 in the crop circle were right. 192 was put, via Braille, into the design, Nvidia says, to represent the number of cores (192) in the company's new mobile chip. A chip that will also be introduced sunday night at CES.

Would a bunch of aliens have thought of that?

So ... why did they make a crop circle? According to the Nvidia PR team, they consider the design of their new chip to be "impossibly advanced," as if "from another world." Which gave them the idea "to create something people thought was of alien origin."

Then, like a snapchat, it disappeared. A viral PR victory, that got a lot of people talking ... about a chip.

Scott will report from CES this week. He's on Twitter: @scottbudman

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:www.nbclosangeles.com... 1.html

goo.gl... (shortened URL because the forum isn't displaying the URL to the cache properly)

Here's some screenshots if the cached link dies.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

NBC is owned by Comcast, does anyone know if there's a business relation between Comcast and Nvidia?

I'm guessing Nvidia was able to get NBC to delete their article because there's a common parent company or some sort of relationship. I think this makes NBC look awful, suppressing information and the truth for the almighty dollar is not how a news company should be run.

edit on 4-1-2014 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

If the farmer had any livestock it is the guardian dogs job to
bark at any & all predators and to stand their ground & protect
the farm & any Livestock. It is their job. That does happen nightly & all through
the night so NO they would not get up & check it out unless they
were having a particular problem, like coyotes hitting the hens.

So a reason or not for the barking dogs.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Exclusive: Salinas Valley Crop Circle Mystery Solved
Chip company behind the mystery circle
By Scott Budman | Friday, Jan 3, 2014 | Updated 7:17 PM PST

Turns out, it wasn't an alien creation.

We now know the source of the mysterious crop circle that turned up in the small town of Chualar, about two hours south of San Francisco. And it turns out a lot of the speculation about what the viral photo might be was correct.

Silicon Valley chipmaker Nvidia has 'fessed up to creating the crop circle, first spotted toward the end of 2013 by a photographer named Julie Belanger. The company plowed through the farm to (eventually) get publicity for their new mobile chip. Officially, Nvidia said it would admit to the circle's creation at an 8 p.m. press conference Sunday night at CES.

I hate to say I told you so but there it is.

Of course the true believers will say, "but, but, the next one might be real!"

To which i'd say, in a universe of possibilities I suggest that when dealing with the strange or "mysterious" one stick to probabilities until and unless they have a damn good reason to do otherwise.

In all probability these are most likely all hoaxes and so will be the next one.

And UFOlogy again wastes precious time and resources studying something which is most likely a hoax while other cases and data get lost in the noise of constant media hyped hoaxes.
edit on 4-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

"People are wise to mistrust "Marketing," but naive to think they'll be able to know it when they see it."

edit on 4-1-2014 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Interesting crop circle.

Sure the farmer is getting annoyed with pestering people and trespassers and it's a hassle. However, Instead of cashing in and getting a little extra publicity and calling the police to arrest said trespassers for free.. he

pays a security firm to guard his field. plows over it.. more expense...loses the crop...more expense. In a lot of cases, you can still harvest the crop circle crop and make some money off of it. He chose to lose money. Why? Does seem suspicions but ...the other side is that Echolon Security isn't like hiring black water. here's a glass door quote from a former employee

“Small security company that is growing slowly.”

Security Officer (Former Employee)

San Jose, CA

I worked at Echelon Security full-time for more than a year

Pros – The best part about this company was the uniforms.

Cons – No training. No positive feedback. Lack of experienced supervisors.

Advice to Senior Management – Invest in training of your staff. Give yearly reviews to determine our future.

No, I would not recommend this company to a friend

This makes it seem that it's just a run of the mill security firm and that he was probably only out a few hundred bucks at most on hiring them. still ...farming isn't that lucrative and it's just one review...easy for the actual company to put that on there as a false flag.

edit on 4-1-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

JadeStar

FarmerGeneral
A crop circle recently appeared in Chualar, California on Saturday December 28th and the morning it appeared a security company called Echelon Security appeared and began guarding the field. The security company remained in place until the crop circle could be destroyed and plowed over. Luckily an aerial photographer was flying overhead early that morning and snapped a number of photos.

The photo's appear to show an intricate pattern etched into the field of barley which is purported to contain, braille, morse code, planetary positioning relative to the earth, a new camera circuit board and binary numbering.

A crop circle de-bunker estimated it would take a crew of 3 people only working during the light of day doing 9 hour shifts for 9 days. The crop circle appeared over night with neighbors saying that all the dogs were barking all night long in the area.

For a more detailed analysis of the story please visit Earthfiles.com or follow this link to part one of the story.

Earthfiles.com Crop Circle Story

Why assume a crew of three people when you could easily have 12 or 20 working overnight on something like this?

Lets see. Can we look at this rationally? I think we can.

Crop circle hoaxers trespass on a guy's property.

Crop circle hoaxers hire aerial photographer or fly camera drone over their handiwork and feed it to the gullible UFO crowd.

People flock to see the "mystery in the field".

Property owner is even more annoyed now that there are people and news media tramping through his field at all hours, day and night unannounced and without permission.

Property owner hires a security company to stand watch to prevent others from entering the field until he can have it mowed down to put an end to the silliness.

Seems a much more plausible explanation than "advanced aliens trying to signal us with crop formations".

Any day now someone will be exposed or admit to having been a part of the hoax. And Linda Moulton Howe will look silly again. (Surprise?)

That is the more "plausible" explanation to you, that is your opinion; it is not fact.

This design does look like it could be done by people, no question there. To call all crop circles "hoaxes" is, in my opinion, disrespectful at best.

edit on 4-1-2014 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

1Providence1

JadeStar

FarmerGeneral
A crop circle recently appeared in Chualar, California on Saturday December 28th and the morning it appeared a security company called Echelon Security appeared and began guarding the field. The security company remained in place until the crop circle could be destroyed and plowed over. Luckily an aerial photographer was flying overhead early that morning and snapped a number of photos.

The photo's appear to show an intricate pattern etched into the field of barley which is purported to contain, braille, morse code, planetary positioning relative to the earth, a new camera circuit board and binary numbering.

A crop circle de-bunker estimated it would take a crew of 3 people only working during the light of day doing 9 hour shifts for 9 days. The crop circle appeared over night with neighbors saying that all the dogs were barking all night long in the area.

For a more detailed analysis of the story please visit Earthfiles.com or follow this link to part one of the story.

Why assume a crew of three people when you could easily have 12 or 20 working overnight on something like this?

Crop circle hoaxers hire aerial photographer or fly camera drone over their handiwork and feed it to the gullible UFO crowd.

Property owner is even more annoyed now that there are people and news media tramping through his field at all hours, day and night unannounced and without permission.

Property owner hires a security company to stand watch to prevent others from entering the field until he can have it mowed down to put an end to the silliness.

Seems a much more plausible explanation than "advanced aliens trying to signal us with crop formations".

Any day now someone will be exposed or admit to having been a part of the hoax. And Linda Moulton Howe will look silly again. (Surprise?)

That is the more "plausible" explanation to you, that is your opinion; it is not fact.

Word to the wise, try not to be scared.

A rational mind is seldom led astray, nor prone to hoaxes or self deception. The scientific method is established fact, not opinion. Without it we'd still think lighting were bolts thrown down by Thor and that diseases were caused by demons. Word to the wise.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'll stop saying 'conspiracy when I find out what 'Special Training" is required by a civilian organization that requires a complete blackout of it's participants and you will kindly tell me how a barley farmer can afford private security that actually has such a thing.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

JadeStar

1Providence1

JadeStar

FarmerGeneral

Word to the wise, try not to be scared.

A rational mind is seldom led astray, nor prone to hoaxes or self deception. The scientific method is established fact. Word to the wise.

Then why does the predominate scientific method not account for thousands of glaring loop holes and missing links in millions of "facts" and theories that are purported to be absolute?

This supposed "rationality" you refer to is hardly rational, it's a cop out that keeps you feeling comfortable in the perceived world that you want the world to be, for reasons that you cannot truly understand.

I remain skeptical of your assessments, as you will mine.

edit on 4-1-2014 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Please my friend, read the whole story. it has 3 parts. The owner was away on vacation. In tracking the owner down via the county property register they found out who the owner was, where they were and then contacted them. The first contact was to confirm ownership. The have not been able to be reached after this first phone call.

I don't want to link to everything in the story as it is complex and detailed. In part one near the bottom is a link to read the second part of the story, and near the bottom of that page is a link to read the third part of the story.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Elton

Good on you that video is a good news story clip from a television station. It helps to explain the braille.

I starred you.!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

JadeStar

Elton
Here is a video, the braille is interesting to say the least...

Lol. So the aliens are deaf, dumb AND blind. I knew it!

Umm I was thinking maybe WE were, NOT the "aliens"(which I believe are actually angels or demons, spiritually advanced entities inter-dimensional or "evolved" consciousness where the body becomes energy according to your type of energy; ex. light or darkness)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

There is a possibility, but I would have to term it in odds of being fabricated. The very EXPENSIVE security company Echelon Security was hired and it cost money to be destroyed.

I encourage you to read the whole story. A link to part 2 is included near the end of part one and the same goes for the third part of the story.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I completely agree and I bet this company Echelon has some shady dealings.

Perhaps another research piece?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

From what I gathered in the story I formed a personal opinion that it could not have been done by a group of people. But finish reading and lets see if you change your perspective.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yes the next big questions would be who the unknown entity was that hired the security company and paid for that portion of the barley to be destroyed and why.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FarmerGeneral

The barley would have to be destroyed, it has been squashed.
I can't believe people are actually thinking crop circles are Aliens...In this case it has been debunked as a viral campaign and still you are going on about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join