It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Gaurded by Echelon Security Ordered Destroyed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
A crop circle recently appeared in Chualar, California on Saturday December 28th and the morning it appeared a security company called Echelon Security appeared and began guarding the field. The security company remained in place until the crop circle could be destroyed and plowed over. Luckily an aerial photographer was flying overhead early that morning and snapped a number of photos.

The photo's appear to show an intricate pattern etched into the field of barley which is purported to contain, braille, morse code, planetary positioning relative to the earth, a new camera circuit board and binary numbering.

A crop circle de-bunker estimated it would take a crew of 3 people only working during the light of day doing 9 hour shifts for 9 days. The crop circle appeared over night with neighbors saying that all the dogs were barking all night long in the area.

For a more detailed analysis of the story please visit Earthfiles.com or follow this link to part one of the story.

Earthfiles.com Crop Circle Story

edit on fpmSat, 04 Jan 2014 13:22:10 -060001America/ChicagoSat, 04 Jan 2014 13:22:10 -06001America/Chicago1America/Chicago by FarmerGeneral because: (no reason given)

edit on fpmSat, 04 Jan 2014 13:22:54 -060001America/ChicagoSat, 04 Jan 2014 13:22:54 -06001America/Chicago1America/Chicago by FarmerGeneral because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit -- Post Confirming Hoax
edit on 1/4/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

FarmerGeneral
A crop circle recently appeared in Chualar, California on Saturday December 28th and the morning it appeared a security company called Echelon Security appeared and began guarding the field. The security company remained in place until the crop circle could be destroyed and plowed over. Luckily an aerial photographer was flying overhead early that morning and snapped a number of photos.

The photo's appear to show an intricate pattern etched into the field of barley which is purported to contain, braille, morse code, planetary positioning relative to the earth, a new camera circuit board and binary numbering.

A crop circle de-bunker estimated it would take a crew of 3 people only working during the light of day doing 9 hour shifts for 9 days. The crop circle appeared over night with neighbors saying that all the dogs were barking all night long in the area.

For a more detailed analysis of the story please visit Earthfiles.com or follow this link to part one of the story.

Why assume a crew of three people when you could easily have 12 or 20 working overnight on something like this?

Lets see. Can we look at this rationally? I think we can.

Crop circle hoaxers trespass on a guy's property.

Crop circle hoaxers hire aerial photographer or fly camera drone over their handiwork and feed it to the gullible UFO crowd.

People flock to see the "mystery in the field".

Property owner is even more annoyed now that there are people and news media tramping through his field at all hours, day and night unannounced and without permission.

Property owner hires a security company to stand watch to prevent others from entering the field until he can have it mowed down to put an end to the silliness.

Seems a much more plausible explanation than "advanced aliens trying to signal us with crop formations".

Any day now someone will be exposed or admit to having been a part of the hoax. And Linda Moulton Howe will look silly again. (Surprise?)
edit on 4-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here is a video, the braille is interesting to say the least...

From a different article:

Soon, the news vans showed up, followed by the curious, some of whom stood on fences to get a better view. Anthony called security agents to keep people from crossing onto his farmland, where he also grows broccoli, snap peas and lettuce. "It's a food safety issue," he said.

edit on 4-1-2014 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Elton
Here is a video, the braille is interesting to say the least...

Lol. So the aliens are deaf, dumb AND blind. I knew it!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That's an intricate design and I do see some of those things in it.If they can analyze a sample and it shows molecular change its the real deal.S/F

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FarmerGeneral

The only thing that puts me off it being 'real' is the circles, see how they make a swirly pattern? That's because someone walked around in a circle with a plank of wood. If a craft did land or used some think to push it down I doubt it would make that pattern.

I could be wrong though

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I looked at the Earthfiles story earlier today.
I am curious about this 'Echelon Security' group.
Interesting that the field was plowed under and rather quickly. I can't imagine that the farmer would waste all that barley.
Hire a security firm to guard a field because of it's value..... then plow it under... getting no value from it? Sounds stupid to me.
edit on 4-1-2014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

JadeStar

FarmerGeneral

Why assume a crew of three people when you could easily have 12 or 20 working overnight on something like this?

Lets see. Can we look at this rationally? I think we can.

Crop circle hoaxers trespass on a guy's property.

Crop circle hoaxers hire aerial photographer or fly camera drone over their handiwork and feed it to the gullible UFO crowd.

People flock to see the "mystery in the field".

Property owner is even more annoyed now that there are people and news media tramping through his field at all hours, day and night unannounced and without permission.

Property owner hires a security company to stand watch to prevent others from entering the field until he can have it mowed down to put an end to the silliness.

Seems a much more plausible explanation than "advanced aliens trying to signal us with crop formations"

a guy with some land hired security to stand guard.. yeap you are more gulible than the rest of us

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hmmm, very interesting.

To create something this big and so intricate all in one night is totally amazing, regardless who is responsible for it.

Going to read part 2 now.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

butcherguy

I looked at the Earthfiles story earlier today.
I am curious about this 'Echelon Security' group.

They are a Bay Area private security company...

www.echelonsecurity.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yeah, looks like the crop circle creation group has been busy

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That's interesting. First time I've heard of a crop circle guarded AND destroyed so quickly.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Alda1981
a guy with some land hired security to stand guard.. yeap you are more gulible than the rest of us

What? Why wouldn't he? Someone just vandalized his crops. And the word is gullible.

I stand by what I said, the SETI Institute Offices in Mountain View and its antennas at Hat Creak aren't far away. University of Berkley Astronomy program also isn't far away.

It would be far smarter to send a higher bandwidth message to people who actually specialize in detecting and potentially decoding such a message. Why bother with some random famers crop?

Dumb aliens.

Or clever hoaxers.

The rational person would assume the latter, just as it turned out to be with the chilbolton crop circle near the Jodrell Bank radio telescope.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Do you really think intelligence beings from outa space would communicate by crop circles?
come on they are done by man as art projects and pranks.
Use the Gray matter in-between your ears dudes.
Oh and gullible is thinking this is from Aliens.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What is it about America ?

Here in the UK we have circles appear by there dozen, year after year. Some of the circles are so intricate that it makes one wonder how they were produced.
However, do we have TV news channels covering stories on crop circles ? The answer is no. So why do they do so in America ? Most be something to do with the American psych.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Or the fact that many are in quite rural areas and local news is having a 'slow news day'.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Well you pushed me over the fence when you pointed out the swirly pattern, hard to argue that.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have to admit that there are plenty of farmers in the U.K who have called in security when a crop circle has been discovered on their land. The Police wouldn't and shouldn't provide the security for such a thing, therefore they bring in private security companies.

The farmer may have felt he didn't want his land become subject to a mass invasion from the ' Crop Circle' fraternity and decided to get rid of it immediately.

Reading part 2, they have tried their best to make some sense of what the messages might say, but it could be anything or nothing.

(post by chromiumbluesix removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

alldaylong

What is it about America ?

Here in the UK we have circles appear by there dozen, year after year. Some of the circles are so intricate that it makes one wonder how they were produced.
However, do we have TV news channels covering stories on crop circles ? The answer is no. So why do they do so in America ? Most be something to do with the American psych.

Because in America there are more channels all vying for a tiny fraction of a percentage point ratings share. It's cut throat, pure capitalism first, everything else (including truth, rationality, etc) second.

TV from local channels to national networks are all trying to get a few crumbs from an increasingly shrinking and increasingly fractured pie.

My generation watches less TV than the one before us (especially when it comes to TV new), and they watched less than the boomers. etc.

Having been to the UK, I can say the same dynamic is not in play there. Or at least not nearly as much. There is still an idea that the news should be somewhat respectable. At least the TV news, tabloids are another story.

Imagine if the tabloids ran the news on BBC, Channel 4, ITV and so on. That's what it is like here.

Here you have like 5-10 news helicopters covering the same auto accident. It's a wonder they don't run into each other.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join