It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henrik's new style on Red Ice Radio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It seems to me like Henrik on Red Ice Radio has changed his style quite a bit over the years. He used to not talk very much and let the guest talk. Then gradually he has become more confident and talks more, puts his own views across more. It seems to have escalated quickly lately too. I remember one interview where the guest said Alex Jones and David Icke were more aggressive and took action as opposed to Henrik who was only observing or something like that. Henrik seemed to get offended and irritated. Maybe that's part of the reason he changed his style? I think it's a shame if he tries to be more like Alex Jones, because I think that was one of the main appeals of Red Ice Radio, that he's not like Alex Jones but more humble and observing as opposed to pushing his own views. I think I prefer the style he had in the past. The only thing I didn't like about the old style, in the earliest years, was that he made a lot of short sounds in between the guest's sentences, to show that he was paying attention or something. Good thing he stopped doing that.

What do you think?

www.redicecreations.com
edit on 22131Sat, 04 Jan 2014 10:22:59 -0600201459pAmerica/Chicago2014-01-04T10:22:59-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I've long been a member of RedIce and have appreciated Henrik's approach to interviews. He comes across (to me anyway) as a sincere and concerned individual who genuinely wants to see change in the world. I haven't really noticed a change in his style so much. Even if I'm not interested in the interview presented on a given day, I still like to scan their news headlines. Great site (and no I don't know them personally
)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by linSing

I subscribe as well, but found no change in his styles. I've listened to at least over half his pod-casts from 2006 to 2011 and have listened to most of 2012, 2013. Just my opinion. It is a great show, lots of good news articles and research links related to each guest. It's a scholars dream.
Some topics are not as interesting to me and I find it better than Coast to Coast.

join