It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the masons of ats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
forgive my spelling not trying to win an award

can i join?

i feel i would make an adequate member, been researching for awhile and feel now is the time to try and join. i look forward to responces

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Why would you like to join out of curiosity?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Contact your local lodge and address your situation there. They will sort you out.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's handled locally although if you google you can find a website with an application. They will forward to your respective lodge. That said, a mason at that lodge has to recommend you, perhaps even two.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by theboarman

i'm curious to, why would you want to join. everything i've read here at ats seems to be anti mason. 'masons ar evil' 'masonic new world order'

ect ect ect

you know there may be 'zionists' in their ranks

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Petition your local lodge, provide references and wait. That's about all you can do. Nobody on this website can personally accept you into Freemasonry, it's up to your local lodge and Grand lodge.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Waterdog1

You can find them in your local grocery store, I even hear some work in your local schools, public works, etc, etc. Shhhh
they're taking over the world!

I should probably note that I am not a mason. Don't want to misrepresent....
edit on 4-1-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm a train conductor, so we also move your freight.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MBMASON

I own a body shop, so we fix your cars too.

And eat children, don't forget the children!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
pity, have to be 21 to join my areas lodge according to the website, oh well, only a year and 4 month wait. rosinitiate you were right, it says i need to be sponsored by 2 lodge members. but on the bottom it says '' to be one ask one '' kinda contradicting

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theboarman

The rules aren't completely uniform for each lodge and location. Some might be sticklers while others are not. If your interested its best to simply show interest.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

theboarman
pity, have to be 21 to join my areas lodge according to the website, oh well, only a year and 4 month wait. rosinitiate you were right, it says i need to be sponsored by 2 lodge members. but on the bottom it says '' to be one ask one '' kinda contradicting

Not at all. Go to your local lodge on their meeting night. Tell them you are interested in joining but are a year away from being 21. They will most likely, invite you to eat with them, and will try to get to know you. You can find your references there, or you can pay attention and chances are, you already know some masons and they know you, but you haven't figured that out yet.

You have to initiate contact. If you have any problems, just ask. We can usually answer most questions about membership with the knowledge base we have here.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

MBMASON

Do you get to wear one of those cool hats?

(you know how masons love hats)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

theboarman
...it says i need to be sponsored by 2 lodge members. but on the bottom it says '' to be one ask one '' kinda contradicting

Once you go down to your local lodge and introduce yourself and explain that you want to join it is not difficult at that point to get two lodge members to sign your petition (unless you are obviously wacko). Some lodges, if you do not know anyone there, make ask you to attend some publically open lodge functions (picnics, breakfasts, charity events, etc.) which will enable you to meet some of the Brothers and have them recommended you.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am was local LEO. We drink blood out of goat skulls.... Be careful it leads to lifelong friends and family!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

ReadLeader
I am was local LEO.

Network is a Pisces, he likes sweet tea, long walks in the park and musicals.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

theboarman
forgive my spelling not trying to win an award

can i join?

i feel i would make an adequate member, been researching for awhile and feel now is the time to try and join. i look forward to responces

go into a hall, there is usually someone there during the day.

Ask and you will be taken for an interview, usually right then and there,

Do NOT except the drink.

And you too can pay to have Tuesday night dinners.

(post by spartacus699 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

network dude

MBMASON

Do you get to wear one of those cool hats?

(you know how masons love hats)

I wish! Some guys still wear those blue and white striped overalls, they look pretty old school classic railroader in them.

On a side note, I think I'm the only Mason at my terminal of about 200 Conductors and engineers. Word eventually got around and some of the fundamentalist Christians were filling my mail box with all sorts of hilarious anti Masonic pamphlets and literature. One even offered to help " get me out of there". All in a days work!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

why not? i like drinks lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join