It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it all about? Pointless choo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
A beer inspired rant.

The illuminati is a construct of our inabillty to face failure. We want to believe theres a higher power that pre-empts our failures, that scuppers our attemps at success, it's a power that makes causes little debbies to melt in the sun.
Why? Why do we think theres someone that really gives a flying 'f' about us? Sure me, I do things, but really who cares. There's video cameras that might watch me, and I don't like it, but so what? It might impede on my liberties, and so on and so forth, but really what does it matter to you if someone has you on film? And I'd think........ me, on film, walking across the street.
WAY TO GO ILLUMINATI, takin over the world one step at a time.
You've got your patriot acts, and like most other things people bitch and whine about taking over the world, I've yet to see it's effects on me. I live in a country town, basically in the woods. By the grace of god I have DSL, but the government, Carnivore, Echcelon, they really don't give a crap about me? Why? I 've watched movies at home, I've extended trial periods, I've evaluated software.
You know what, the government really doesn't give a rats buttocks about you, and that's whats scary. Nobody f'kn cares. Isn't that more scary than they're after you and manipulating a civil war? Nobody gives a good god damn about you, other than your nearest and dearest. I hope that you do something that makes you noteworthy, otherwise, like the other 6 billion people, you're nothing other than a number. I understand, it's comforting, freemasons spin the globe, we're all going to hell, the government create wars for fun. It's not the case. We're all just people. People in the world. Carbon based life forms. Return to the source, whether you were the creator of fire, the atomic bomb, o perpetual motion, you die and nothing matters. Nobody cares. If you matter you're absorbed into culture, if you're correct you're taught in schools. If your wrong you're a dumb cheese in the graveyard. Am I the only one who understands this? Life, death, somthing. That's what happens. Inbetween this si something you do to either make the world better, worse, or it's irrelavant. Conspiracy? What makes you special? Why do they give a shoot about you? Truth is they don't. I personally can't wait for a civil war and aliens to land. Guess what? It's not going to happen. Life sucks and thats the truth. It's mundane, and people lie. The only truth in life is that it sucks like a hooker and you're either having fun, or her teeth are scraping. worry about your clogged gutters and such.
Thank you, god bless.
Feliz Navidad Satan claus Illuminati Masons bless etc. Please something happen to me. It's all crap. I'm at a loss.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I think everyone who comes to Abovetopsecret , who is from America, cleanse your ears from this rappin poop. Marchin on the malls etc.
Listen to Charlie Daniels - In America. Isn't that what's happening now? This song was written around Reagan.
Thankz.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Here's something I like to refer to when I feel as you must now:

Invictus

OUT of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance