It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Success for the Chemtrail program?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

sunnynights
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

See that’s the problem with your dream of all the sheepoele going back to sleep. You want to talk about contrails and water and we are talking about Climate engineering. Here is a Wiki link all about it [url= en.wikipedia.org...]Climate Engineering Wiki

Nothing about chemtrails in there.......

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

waynos
reply to post by sunnynights

I asked you a question. Are you able to offer an explanation or is your silence explanation enough?

I see you have posted four more times in the thread since I asked this, without even attempting to address the original question.

But thanks for confirming my suspicion about you.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sunnynights

You want to talk about contrails and water and we are talking about Climate engineering.

Actually that's just you, as the rest of us are discussing how the chemtrail program is a success.

Which we still haven't figure out what it succeeded in doing.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
Many of us have noticed that so called "contrails" have behaved differently over the past decade and a half or so than they did in the decades past. That has led us to logically come to the conclusion that unless the laws of physics or chemistry have changed, the composition of the "contrails" have changed, leading us to call them chemtrails.

Now we have seen thousands of threads arguing the scientific and observational basis for chemtrails, and just as many responses against saying that they have always been this way and are just regular "contrails".

In this thread I'm politely asking, by no means insisting, that if you do not agree with the chemtrail claims at least treat the subject of the title in the OP as hypothetical, for I think it is an interesting question, and I would like to focus on that; however some in the chemtrail/contrail debate use distraction as way to ruin an interesting thread, some members have the term "thread killer" in their signature and thus their goal in a thread response isn't very subtle. Let's just discuss the subject of the OP in either real or hypothetical terms, and leave the other "debates" for other threads. Thanks.

Anyway, we are just two weeks into the winter of 2013/14, and many of us are experiencing the coldest winter in a decade, or decades, or for some areas it is the coldest winter ever.

However, just one and a half years ago, we experienced the WARMEST summer ever, actually it was the warmest year on record, according to NOAA.

According to NOAA scientists, the average temperature for the contiguous U.S. for 2012 was 55.3°F, which was 3.2°F above the 20th century average and 1.0°F above the previous record from 1998.

Link

Now many have us have noticed an increase in spreading, persistent chemtrails/contrails over the past 2 years.

So it seemed like the earth had been warming up for several decades (but I don't believe this is solely due to man-made causes, lets skip also that debate for another thread), and the chemtrail program was done subtly to try to abate the warming. However, it wasn't working as evidenced by the warmest year on record in 2012, so they had to throw caution to the wind, and since the greater mass of people hadn't noticed or thought about how contrails had changed over the years, decided to go all out with the program, since the media is controlled and 99% percent of scientists could be controlled (they have mortgages, families).

The theory is, and I know most of you have heard this, is that if the earth warms up too much, melting fresh water from the north and south pole ice caps would disturb the flow of the ocean currents enough to slow or stop the flow of the Gulf stream which would radically cool Europe, which could set-off a global chain reaction of cooling leading to the next Ice Age. We know from geological history that it doesn't take much and for the last several millions years or longer our planet has spent much more time in Ice Ages than we have in warming periods as we are now in.

What are the signs of slowed Gulf Stream weather? Much cooler and unstable weather in Europe. This has been happening for several years now, many standard deviations off the mean.

Some will say about going from record warmth to record cold - well, deviations and outliers happen and that is why we use averages. Sure, I have studied statistics, but I also realize weather is related and connected and to go from record warmth to record cold in just 18 months does not seem likely due to randomness. In my opinion it is due to an surge in the chemtrail program.

So it seems like the chemtrail program has brought down global temperatures, but is it too late for the Northern Hemisphere? Is it possible for this program to backfire and bring down temperatures so much that it ushers in a New Ice Age anyway? That is why I feel the public should be aware of this program and its temperature as well as contaminant risks (metal and other particles in the atmosphere).

In terms of truth, we know about nuclear weapons which could blow up the planet, and we have lived with that knowledge and the associated fears for decades, what truths could be worse than that?

edit on 4-1-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

It's starting to get hot again, can someone please turn the chemtrails back on?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Again we are seeing a link, correlation, to the increased chemtrailing of the past 18 months and record cold temps, reversing a decades long trend of global warming.

I would easily write it off as an anomaly if we had had just a week or two of record cold weather, but it has been all winter.

However, I am the first to admit correlation does not necessarily mean causation, though scientists when they see such are prone to investigate such anomalies and correlations. In fact, that is how pretty much every scientific discovery is made, by the investigation of anomalies.

Guess which scientists never make the breakthroughs? Those that would rather agree with the consensus.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
Again we are seeing a link, correlation, to the increased chemtrailing of the past 18 months and record cold temps, reversing a decades long trend of global warming.

I would easily write it off as an anomaly if we had had just a week or two of record cold weather, but it has been all winter.

However, I am the first to admit correlation does not necessarily mean causation, though scientists when they see such are prone to investigate such anomalies and correlations. In fact, that is how pretty much every scientific discovery is made, by the investigation of anomalies.

Guess which scientists never make the breakthroughs? Those that would rather agree with the consensus.

There is a big problem with your statement. While it maybe real cold in the North East and Upper Mid West in the United States climate has to look at the entire globe. And believe it or not So far Jan 2014 is 0.29 degrees C WARMER then the 30 year average. Jan 2014 Global Temps The real interesting thing here according to seasonal norms Upper Michigan was the coldest compared to normal on the planet. Look at the first graphic and just see how many places are warmer then normal compared to colder then normal.

So tell me again what effect contrails are having?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Can you show how contrails affect the Jet Stream? You know, the one that brings the Polar Vortex from the north?

And which area is controlling the jet stream? Is it trails in CA or in OR, or in NM?

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join