It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End times -UFO/alien intervention and the Anti-Christ.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

what a load of old plop... one day, some day, at some point in time. the world really will end. as in the termination of planet earth. but other than that it ends all the time, every day, every moment it ends for someone somewhere. and it will end for you and me and everyone. that is something we are all guarenteed to witness in our lifetime. when we die the world dies too.... as for gods and lucifers and all that tommy rot. sorry but those words should appear in the same sentence as donald duck or mickey mouse they are all as real as each other........

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Please refuse to be a victim. We didn't get to our level of leisure by ourselves.
OP is fitting well to my readings.
edit on 7-1-2014 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I always love end of the world threads, but I always find myself reminding people that eventually on the day that you and this guy are right it's not going to be as satisfying as you think to stand around and say I told you so. The best we can do is live our lives being the best person that we can be.
edit on 7-1-2014 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I just wanted to propose a "theory" here, that was my intention. though some events that are set to take place on Earth are easier to see playing out because of warning from the bible, no man knows exactly how the end will come.

Nobody knows the time, place, date, exact fashion in how it all plays out, and it's foolish to let pride overcome us and act like we have all the answers. Something one of the greatest researcher of all time " William Cooper" said was to never take anybody's else's research at face value, not even his, but rather he encouraged all his listeners to do their own research , to test things against each other to see how the pieces of all the puzzle fit. And he strongly encouraged people to read their bibles, because he was one of the few honest men they're were who knew the advice he was giving was sound, because it called for "personal accountability" and was at the heart of all true "truth seekers" The ability to swallow your pride when you find out you were off track or mislead, lied to etc.. and to get back on your horse and keep fighting the good fight in passionate search of the truth.

Cooper believed Jesus Christ and his words, Jesus said " the truth will set you free" and he was right. it will sting like hell at first, but ultimately it's your liberation. Because deep down even if we don't know it, we all have a hole in our hearts that only the spirit of God can fill.

In one of the most cryptic, mysterious, surreal books ever written on this planet was the Book of Revelation in the bible. And in it we are given a blueprint for what the end times will look like. I emphasize only a "blueprint" because nobody can fully see the final product , nor can they see how the exact final product will play out, it's far too complex for the human senses to fathom. That being said, we are told to be on guard, we are told it will come like a "Thief in the night", we're told their will be signs in the stars and the sky. we're told they're will be an emerging New World Order to bring in the reign of the Anti-Christ, we're told they're will be increases in Natural Disasters, Wars and Rumors of Wars.. among thousands of other strange phenomena that we are seeing unfold before our very eyes.

The bible explains it all, I promise you guys I was so on the fence for so long, and almost stopped believing that altogether for awhile- I was so so wrong. The bible is the truth

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join