It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ever Seen A UFO like this ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Once when I was about 11 years old I was riding my bike in south central Va. I noticed there was a huge brown/black(dull) object right above me it was so close to me it seemed I could reach up, and touch it. It was in a square shape. No it didn't make any sound what so ever. Its hard to really picture it because By the time I realized what I was looking at it was a dot in the sky. If anyone ever seen anything like this please let me know. Especially in the Va/Northern Nc area.

Ty.
-GC-

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Government Conspiracy]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
perhaps it would help if you could add some more detail to what it was that you saw. A brown object is pretty non-descript. Did it make any sound . was there anyone else around to see it etc.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
What time was it you saw it aprox?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a lot of classic looking ufo's seem either to be cigars or the classical disks or triangle ones a square looking one looks more earth like some how

and if its square how would it fly! surly the shape of it will make the magnetics weird can any1 back me up on this?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Were you over heated, over dehydrated, or have you ever had history of speckle vision, or dizziness raising your head too quickly?

Did the object cast a shadow?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
No I seen what I seen. I don't know the time, but the over all shape of it could of been triangle I do not know for sure for the fact that by the time I blinked it was a dot in the sky, and just so you know you don't know whats possible to fly, and whats not.
So don't be assuming things.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
theve made working ufo's the shape has to be round for the magetics to work
so there!

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yeah, square UFOs have been spotted, or rectangles. usually, the sighting of a square UFO is a perception issue. Like, a cylinder shaped UFO might look rectangular or square to someone percieving it at a certain angle.

But they have been reported.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Brown square ufo... sounds llike a box :p...

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Maybe it was a washing machine box?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by klain
theve made working ufo's the shape has to be round for the magetics to work
so there!

There not UFOs
There FOs
. You never know what other alien/species know, or are able to do. Hopefully one day we will all find out the truth.

*Edited - Grammar*

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Government Conspiracy]

new topics

top topics

join