It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Mental/Illusion/Matrix based programing is inherited through parents. The Implications?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

If the Matrix has you why does it equally have me? Who was it that was promoting the latest mainstream 'scientific' THEORY on fear and memory? You not me.

DO you really think there is a "you" & a "me"?

Do you really think MSM Science news is all charades, propaganda, and matrix-based programing?

It's a good think "thoughts" and what we "think" isn't the same as actual reality which is prior to all thought.

If, as you say you are not the thinker, what then (do you think) is is being "redeemed" by the article?

Intuition is prior to thought. A deeper level of subconscious knowing/feeling/sense. This "theory" arose from there. The news is redeeming that theory.

You didn't write a theory on fear being contained in sperm or inherited . So how can you feel you are being redeemed?

Well here's one of my posts from a year ago, another scientific finding that supports this:

Stereotypes True? Linked to Genes? Study shows Genes tell mice how to build burrows...Jan 22. 2013
ATS THread Here

also from last here, I had this in mind:
Different religions desined specifically for different people?
ATS thread here

and if you want, search ATS for a couple of threads that are titled (Paraphrased) Racial Stereotypes are True. Genetically Linked.

It's a redemption because I saw intuitively that thinking and subconscious patterns get passed down through offspring. Just like when dogs go in circles before they lay down, is subconsciously programmed in the dogs mind because dogs come from wolves and wolves have always done so to pack down the snow for a place to lay down. It's really not that hard to put 2 & 2 together.

So technically, the illusion based nature of the world/reality/existence/matrix as an illusion/hologram, is passed down from generation to generation

Am I in highlighting that its just a theory (a news story in the matrix) and not a fact interfering with your ego's "redemption". Awareness does not need or seek redemption.

The news article is factual. My implications, after the factual news article, are all theoretical and open for discussion

I am sorry that you think that for me to propose consciousness that I was proposing just another a theory.

lost me on this one. loss in translation

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

dominicus
reply to post by BDBinc

If the Matrix has you why does it equally have me? Who was it that was promoting the latest mainstream 'scientific' THEORY on fear and memory? You not me.

DO you really think there is a "you" & a "me"?

Do you really think MSM Science news is all charades, propaganda, and matrix-based programing?

It's a good think "thoughts" and what we "think" isn't the same as actual reality which is prior to all thought.

If, as you say you are not the thinker, what then (do you think) is is being "redeemed" by the article?

Intuition is prior to thought. A deeper level of subconscious knowing/feeling/sense. This "theory" arose from there. The news is redeeming that theory.

You didn't write a theory on fear being contained in sperm or inherited . So how can you feel you are being redeemed?

Well here's one of my posts from a year ago, another scientific finding that supports this:

Stereotypes True? Linked to Genes? Study shows Genes tell mice how to build burrows...Jan 22. 2013
ATS THread Here

also from last here, I had this in mind:
Different religions desined specifically for different people?
ATS thread here

and if you want, search ATS for a couple of threads that are titled (Paraphrased) Racial Stereotypes are True. Genetically Linked.

It's a redemption because I saw intuitively that thinking and subconscious patterns get passed down through offspring. Just like when dogs go in circles before they lay down, is subconsciously programmed in the dogs mind because dogs come from wolves and wolves have always done so to pack down the snow for a place to lay down. It's really not that hard to put 2 & 2 together.

So technically, the illusion based nature of the world/reality/existence/matrix as an illusion/hologram, is passed down from generation to generation

Am I in highlighting that its just a theory (a news story in the matrix) and not a fact interfering with your ego's "redemption". Awareness does not need or seek redemption.

The news article is factual. My implications, after the factual news article, are all theoretical and open for discussion

I am sorry that you think that for me to propose consciousness that I was proposing just another a theory.

lost me on this one. loss in translation

You admit the theory in the news article is just theory ( and not fact) for discussion, so where does the redemption you talk about come from? That in your mind you turned a theory into fact.

The news article that you promoted does not even propose there is a matrix, or that people create illusions that they call the world (and that this comes from their biological fathers sperm). Redemption for your ideas has not been given to you by news media today.

You believe the science news and take theory for fact.
Scientism the latest religion.

News stories are now factual?

In the matrix what do you think is programming and what is not?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

You admit the theory in the news article is just theory ( and not fact) for discussion, so where does the redemption you talk about come from? That in your mind you turned a theory into fact.

1. the news article is factual.
2. My theory that it was so, was just a theory prior to the news article showing its factual
3. My "Implications" (Matrix inherited, racial stereotypes inherited, etc) are all still on the theoretical side.

#2 was redeemed by #1
#3 is theoretical

The news article that you promoted does not even propose there is a matrix, or that people create illusions that they call the world (and that this comes from their biological fathers sperm). Redemption for your ideas has not been given to you by news media today.

#2 was redeemed by #1
#3 is theoretical

You believe the science news and take theory for fact. Scientism the latest religion.

Sure!!! WHat ever your belief system is, you are free to believe so. That doesn't make it true though. But have fun with what you believe.

News stories are now factual?

Yes, the majority still are. A building burning, a tragic accident, scientists discover the wind blows 25 mph today on the lake front and tree's have green leaves in the spring. All factual. You can go see for yourself.

In the matrix what do you think is programming and what is not?

Soul is not programed, neither is consciousness, nor awareness and it's Source. Programming is all mind stuff, taught and installed into the mind. Perhaps even the body and the senses as well. But hey, I'm just breaking down a conglomerate of what Buddha, Christ, and a number of Mystics taught regarding breaking the cycles of reincarnation, programming, and the fetters of existence itself.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

What made the NEWS story fact?
Do you believe all news stories to be fact?
How can you tell they are factual and not programming the matrix?News stories are now factual?

dominicus

Yes, the majority still are.

[

Sure you keep believing the matrix's mainstream news stories.
The twin towers In NY city get destroyed by planes occupied by a few foreign hijackers.

What are the implications?

edit on 6-1-2014 by BDBinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

What made the NEWS story fact?

here you go

A fact (derived from the Latin factum, see below) is something that has really occurred or is actually the case. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability, that is whether it can be proven to correspond to experience. Standard reference works are often used to check facts. Scientific facts are verified by repeatable experiments.

Enter: The Scientific Method

Do you believe all news stories to be fact?

No, not all. There is bias, agendas, and corporate ownership which skews one way or another. Hence, any news item should be checked and cross checked between a variety of sources, find out who funded what, get the "gist" of it from the horses mouth directly.

IN the case of "Science News," the majority of the time, what is being reported are simply findings, which are not necessarily biased unless you start jumping into gmo's, quantum computing, black ops military tech, and items that have agendas and control.

In this case, genetics being programmed by fear/memories/conscious in "mice" looks to be simply just a factual observation. If there was some hidden MSM Agenda, for example if I was an illuminati who controlled media, I wouldn't want this juicy tidbit out there at all, because you can start formulating "implications" and start questioning the programming that is installed in your own body.

Plus it goes both ways. If specific "Fear" can be passed genetically in mice, and its the same in humans, the technically you can bring together a couple who have both dropped all of their own "programming" and are "enlightened", let them have offspring which will carry-on these sort of "pure" genes.

I can think of at least a few hundred good & bad implications.

How can you tell they are factual and not programming the matrix?

You can't tell. If you could, then you've figured out the matrix, have escaped it yourself by figuring out how, and no longer have the necessity to troll a thread. Instead you would be posting a "How to Get Out of the Matrix" thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

So who was it funded the study and PR . They had financial gains more funding and the news story did not come from the horses mouth.
This story fails in your own determinants you laid down for you knowing what is "true story" and what is a lie.

Fear controls people, thinking your fear comes from your parents dna, that you are programmed to be fearful, so that if you are fearful you just accept fear unquestioningly as a genetically determined event.
BAA baa sheeple.
This was a study done on mice not man. Are you a man or a mouse?
In your matrix you have no team with an agenda to control by fear and programming.
What if this mouse story contained half truths but embedded in it lies, a lie that fear is a (normal) & inherited state for man .
If it is in your genes there is nothing you can do about this "programming".
The truth would be that your DNA contains a world of information that you access .
The illuminati are old world experts in successfully feeding sheeple lies with truths, a spoonful of sugar.

dominicus
There is bias, agendas, and corporate ownership which skews one way or another. Hence, any news item should be checked and cross checked between a variety of sources, find out who funded what, get the "gist" of it from the horses mouth directly.

IN the case of "Science News," the majority of the time, what is being reported are simply findings, which are not necessarily biased unless you start jumping into gmo's, quantum computing, black ops military tech, and items that have agendas and control.

The majority of the time science news is the only media releases outside of the illuminati control?!!

How can you tell they are factual and not programming the matrix?

dominicus
You can't tell. If you could, then you've figured out the matrix, have escaped it yourself by figuring out how, and no longer have the necessity to troll a thread. Instead you would be posting a "How to Get Out of the Matrix" thread.

Glad you said you can't tell, albeit at the end (of name calling). You can't tell.
So enlightened it is calling people trolls. (Don't worry about it, you'll forget it and call someone else a troll after you finish your cookie.)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Big flaw in the study design.

The second generation is pre-selected for this aversion because the mice who respond best to training, who are predisposed to avoid the scent, will be rewarded more often and hence have the competitive edge in breeding.

I've raised many generations of tame mice. They do learn from each other, they are remarkable architects, they have a complex social hierarchy, lovely variations on coat colors and patterns, and personalities ranging from dull to brilliant. But their genetics are pretty simple. For example, there are diggers, climbers and runners, and every litter has a mix of these traits regardless of which the parents had most prominently. Because a long time ago this distribution of genetic skill was selected for through the need for quick adaptation, which Mus Musculus is better at than maybe any other mammal on earth.

Mice genetically adapt through breeding so damn quickly that I'd need to see a lot of rigorous replication to feel comfortable trusting the results. Within one generation, "tame" adapted feeder mice crossed with "wild" adapted house mice produce more agile, more intelligent offspring. They will also adopt behaviors from each other meanwhile, because they're extremely social. If you were looking for these results, it would be easy to watch mice learning how to tandem run on a wheel, see that their offspring are automatically better at it than they were, and conclude that somehow the fact that they learned from each other resulted in their offspring inheriting the knowledge, when in fact it's just that mice who were already predisposed toward this behavior joined genetic forces and produced superbabies, who also have the benefit of two parents to observe and learn/copy the skill from.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

So who was it funded the study and PR . They had financial gains more funding and the news story did not come from the horses mouth. This story fails in your own determinants you laid down for you knowing what is "true story" and what is a lie.

okay buddy. Everything is lie, no one knows anything. nothing can be trusted, ever. You win!!!! Yay!!! How does your victory feel?

Fear controls people, thinking your fear comes from your parents dna, that you are programmed to be fearful, so that if you are fearful you just accept fear unquestioningly as a genetically determined event. BAA baa sheeple.

Fear is a natural response, a survival mechanism. Walk across a lion in a jungle, fear is good, it pumps up adrenaline, awareness and attention is expanded, gut instinct for reaction is in place, and then you "react".

But hey, you're a good troll with the sheeple part. Good job. Thanks for judging.

This was a study done on mice not man. Are you a man or a mouse?

Now you are starting to sound like sheeple with this response. Are mice made of flesh? Are dogs made of flesh? Are apes made of flesh? Are humans made of flesh? You are looking for holes and excuses where there are none. But you know, blah blah sheeple.

In your matrix you have no team with an agenda to control by fear and programming. What if this mouse story contained half truths but embedded in it lies, a lie that fear is a (normal) & inherited state for man . If it is in your genes there is nothing you can do about this "programming".

If it is "programmed" in your genes, then you can reprogram it. Have you never heard of people conquering their own fears?

The truth would be that your DNA contains a world of information that you access . The illuminati are old world experts in successfully feeding sheeple lies with truths, a spoonful of sugar.

Sure!!! That's what they want you to think.

Glad you said you can't tell, albeit at the end (of name calling). You can't tell. So enlightened it is calling people trolls. (Don't worry about it, you'll forget it and call someone else a troll after you finish your cookie.)

We're all sheeple, you too. We're all trolls, you too. Baaah

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

dominicus

But hey, you're a good troll with the sheeple part.

My my Neo didn't you eat your cookie fast.

edit on 9-1-2014 by BDBinc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join