It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Allowed to Practice Law in California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Moderators kindly note my helplessness on this end to pick a forum; if anything "Political Madness" can't help but also fit the true bill. Please redirect or circular if this thread is redundant... maybe by now the trumpet is so clogged with pig droppage the clarion squeak is inaudible anyway, and the alarm is as I fear futile. And it incontrovertably tastes like the visual sounds to one's mind's ear.

Where do we start?... the old saga by an absent friend about 'the City on Seven Hills'-- or maybe a well buried agenda by some rich guys around the Beltway almost 240 years ago that got together and put a new suit on it? I heard that a lot of those 56 people that signed the Declaration didn't make it out the other side of the Revolution they fomented... serious business for a get rich slow scheme if you're above ground and that visible. Thugs don't care for competition, whether in step with the natural/common law or otherwise.

Fast forward, I'm losing it all with this one. I had a tough childhood, warped adolescence and a young adulthood peppered with various abuses in many aspects-- but a constant pulling like a vasectomy somewhere behind the sinuses and a little north is telling me I'll get a hernia or planeurism trying to wrap my brain around this one. For the first time in almost five years I can't see a logical remedy for a legal, logistical or political problem like the article explained to me. I personally think that if this decision golem stands America is a big fat hockey rink and we the whatevers are truly and irrevocably pucked.

The barbarians are not only guarding the gates, but have been given the keys to the temple and mini sceptres. They now assist in ruling us. Cicero had to be poisoned, and I can say after reading this article in Newsmax it looks like a good alternative to chattel slavery. There and beyond for this once great republic await only ruin and hellfire. hey not bad for a paleozoic toolmaker --- WTH Madison pennamed as a farmer.

The California Supreme Court granted on Thursday a law license to an illegal Mexican immigrant who graduated from law school and passed the bar, a precedent setting decision and a key victory for immigration rights advocates, the New York Times and other news outlets reported.

The undocumented immigrant, California resident Sergio Garcia, 36, had challenged a 1996 federal law that bars illegal immigrants from obtaining professional licenses from government agencies or with the use of public funds, unless the state ruled otherwise.

In October, California was the first state in the nation to pass legislation that allows children who were brought to the U.S. by their undocumented parents to become lawyers.

The link to Newsmax's article and some rather salty comments thereafter is :

www.newsmax.com...

We have in the turn of this worm called 2014 progressed backwards from the rule of law and from sound logic derived: into an insane soup of fantastic evil that makes me every night grateful to be childless. It can't be enough that this newly sanctified barrister went to school on what might have been our dime, but now is placed in a position above the law. Look it up... the guild takes care of its own.

I will from this day on question the action of no man beyond the age of accountability his option of expatriation. How I feel about this system ruling me today opposed to thirty or forty years ago would get me banned faster than you can say The Business Corporation Act of 1983, another Orwellian chunk of rediculous fluff a little ahead of its time.
I know not what course others may plot into their GPS: but as for me, give me rigor-spigot or give me debt!.
Just trying to stay inside the perimiter of decorum, it's getting tougher every year.
What say ye to their spikey gauntlet, my learned peers?
edit on 3-1-2014 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2014 by derfreebie because: Broken link after broiling under a focused moonbeam

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Thanks nugget-- I knew it was too bad to go unnoticed.
second

new topics

join