It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sounds have Returned!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hello all,

We all remember in 2011 when we had videos of strange sounds being reported, most of them were hoaxes. Not sure if this is the same or not, especially considering the amount of reports of these sounds..What is your take on this??

edit on 3-1-2014 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Could be a road grader scraping down the road. They make sounds like that sometimes. It could be a bucket loader or dozer scraping down a big rock outcrop. It could also be seismic activity echoing through exposed naturally heat treated or crystaline rock outcrops. Maybe fracking can make noise like that under certain conditions .

Kind of neat, I would be searching for the cause if I was that guy. There could be a mine nearby, those big loaders and shovels make noise like that sometimes. Nice woods in the video.
Sorry I could not figure it out.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I've heard the first two sounds back in 2011, the last two noises are unfamiliar. But the first two sounds, like an engine attempting to start, came from the direction of a ginormous swamp and hundreds of acres of state and federal land behind my property. I had just moved to the area and asked a neighbor who dropped by if he heard the strange noise as it occurred while we were chatting. He suggested it was a farmer in the distance attempting to get his equipment un-stuck??? I let it go at that since I was unfamiliar with the area. But this noise occurred consistently the entire summer and as far as I know, nobody farmed the government land.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

There's definitely something off about the guy's reaction.... I feel like there should be more of a reaction from him instead of,... 'aye mate, i don't think that's an animal'

Feel like I'm being deceived...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Could the farmer be scraping a slab of cement with a manure bucket on a tractor? I'd go ask him if he knows what causes the sounds. Maybe you will find a good place to buy some chickens for making soup or get a good price on a pig...he may even do his own smoking. Maybe he has veggies for sale at a good price

I'm always thinking about getting a deal on good fresh food.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Nah, he simply couldn't answer my question and pretty much didn't seem to care. The noise, which was creepy similar to the video, came from deep within the swamp on a regular basis the whole summer. I haven't heard it for 2 years now.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

location ? " the middle of nowhere " is not a good starting point for any meaningfull investigations

I think my ` rule ` for 2014 is going to be no backstory , ignore it

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

hurdygurdy
reply to post by rickymouse

Nah, he simply couldn't answer my question and pretty much didn't seem to care. The noise, which was creepy similar to the video, came from deep within the swamp on a regular basis the whole summer. I haven't heard it for 2 years now.

It could have been a big chunk of rock sinking in under the swamp and scraping against an outcrop of rock. The rock could have been resonating the sound where it was exposed. There could have been multiple causes. It didn't sound like a moose. Although they do sound a little like that, it would never have been that loud. Maybe a Bigfoot
There you go, that is about the most interesting explanation I can come up with.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I don't know about 'returned' since the video is almost a year old.

2nd

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

January 15th, 2013, eh? As of right now, it's January 4, 2014. Did the whole planet just travel a year back in time or something? Not a new video of any new evidence of weird sounds, not by a long shot being a year old.

Did you simply misread the date? That's forgivable if so.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

six67seven
reply to post by Emerys

There's definitely something off about the guy's reaction.... I feel like there should be more of a reaction from him instead of,... 'aye mate, i don't think that's an animal'

Feel like I'm being deceived...

I felt the same way at first and then I realized he was Canadian.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Nyiah
reply to post by Emerys

January 15th, 2013, eh? As of right now, it's January 4, 2014. Did the whole planet just travel a year back in time or something? Not a new video of any new evidence of weird sounds, not by a long shot being a year old.

Did you simply misread the date? That's forgivable if so.

I was talking about how I thought these sounds ended in 2011. I didn't know they were still happening. There are some from late 2013 as well out there. Just go find them. I found this video to be extra odd.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by Emerys

location ? " the middle of nowhere " is not a good starting point for any meaningfull investigations

I think my ` rule ` for 2014 is going to be no backstory , ignore it

If you would like more back story about the sounds, here is an article.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

I don't know how many are fake, but at first it sounds like a snowplow...only I would think it would continue until the plow abruptly was lifted or fade out as it got further away. Noises toward the end sounds like a bigfoot

I haven't kept up with which of the videos are fake, but I agree with six67seven ...would also expect a little more excitement from the guy talking.

I never know what to make of these! Thanks for posting it, and yeah, I'm wondering about the date as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by shockedonlooker

I dont know if thats real or not, but the sounds was a fact, it happened. We have in our references, from ancient years, what these sounds are.

Its the change of humans and souls. And the gods, will care most for them and less for the others. Thats how the txt ended.

that means, these sounds was a warning, of great catastrophes along with the old humans, that brought humanity into level zero once again. And the new humans will take over.

Thats why the dark forces, are in the highest level right now, trying to take on their side, as many as they can, so they can still exist, afterwrds... but they won't be allowed this time around.

So the texts say :

1st ) the sounds
2nd) dark forces (all cults, religions that promoting dragonians, etc) will be at the peak level of their authority and creating horrible things, negative energy all arround the world.
3rd) when the new humans / souls, establish, the dark forces stepping back.

this happened before and thats what happened in the ancient years.

You can search these texts in Ploutarchos Silas 7 chapter. These references are 2000 years old by a historian. But if you want even more ancient references, search the texts of Tyrineon race.
edit on 8-1-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'm skeptical of this video. As mentioned above, his voice/dialogue isn't convincing.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I agree they seem to be related to seismic activity of perhaps friction of plates and this seems to be amplified by bodies of water in near proximity

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

He sounds English to me.
London or thereabouts?

top topics

join