It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some True Modern Day Heroes Who Deserve Recognition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Talk about leading from the front and taking bullets (literately) for the innocent.

Wow, what an inspiration this guy and his band of heroes are!

Warning, some graphic animal abuse content in these videos. Very worth gritting your teeth thru though.

I love where the corrupt cop says "God, were going to get sued" and then "$%^%, I was still recording!"

Anyway:

[video removed by staff]

edit on 3-1-2014 by dainoyfb because: of typos.

edit on Mon Jan 6 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I can't believe the amount of corruption these guys are constantly dealing with. The FBI should be getting involved when the police purposely ignore complaints of criminal activity, especially getting shot at and hit and run.

Here is the video obtained through FOIA that the police recorded of the illegal stop.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Trying to hit someone with a car, pulling guns on them after they were the ones who initiated contact, shooting at them? This crap is all attempted murder, caught on camera, how the hell are they not being prosecuted for this?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Even more about that stop, they got caught removing their ID badges.

I guess the FBI is now involved since this went viral.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I watched the rodeo video but don't really want to watch anymore animal suffering (thanks for the warning by the way). They sure give a bad name to the profession, as most officers actually live up to the protect and serve saying. If there is corruption for a rodeo there is corruption for other things - this we can generalize (all the way to the top).

We can also generalize the lack of accountability - these guys were caught red handed, bullying a guy because they want to shut him up. There is no consequence. So why would getting proof of other crimes by those in authority be a motivation for people to do anything? What will it take? Supreme Court. No - they are also in power - so it comes back to the people realizing they have so much power that they actually would scare the pants off of all of them put together if they acted on corruption - to assure no tolerance by asserting a voice as one (and all of them are not bad so it's just to demonstrate).

Videos like the one I watched make it seem as if things are only getting worse. I hope more than anything (for the sake of society not going backwards) that something will light a fire under people and motivate them to no longer tolerate abuse of power.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Good stuff thanks for posting that. It's always good to see someone standing up for what they believe in and fighting corruption and no matter how you feel about what this guy is doing or whether it's worthwhile or not. He is running up against bullying and corruption and is putting his life on the line.
edit on 3-1-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Edward Snowden and Bradley Manning, because they blew the whistle, many topics discussed here are not crazy conspiracy theory, but Fact.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm just going through some of there videos and this stuff is unbelievable.
Here is the hit and run video without any added abuse footage.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

dainoyfb
Anyway:

I watched this first video and all I could think was:

"Why sit there? Shoot back."
edit on 3-1-2014 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It amazes me that they are all getting away with covering their license plates, and thats minor compared to everything else that's being caught on camera. You would think this is Somalia or somewhere else called Not North America.

I highly recommend you visit their main video page. It will keep you entertained for hours.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

They should rent a real aircraft to film, then this would become a federal matter.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

That's crazy! Those guys need an ass whooping!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

defcon5
Trying to hit someone with a car, pulling guns on them after they were the ones who initiated contact, shooting at them? This crap is all attempted murder, caught on camera, how the hell are they not being prosecuted for this?

Criminal Menacing..

at the very least. which is terrorizing someone. this gives the whole area's legal system a bad name.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Or criminal negligence. Here is one of SHARK's latest videos of the pigeon shooters stealing on camera and the authorities doing nothing.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow, only three flags in 24 hours and less than a page of replies, and somebody painting an illusion on a tree gets nine flags in the first few hours...on a conspiracy website. I realize that I may be a little biased because I started this thread, but what I see here is multiple videos of people getting shot (never mind all the other blatant criminal activity) by known assailants, and all authorities refusing to investigate and in fact blatantly obstructing those reporting the crimes.

This is one location in the US being exposed because one man (and his team) in all of America is doing something effective about it. No wonder America is going down the drain when there is so little interest in this type of thing going on. Keep drinking the Kool aid and perhaps in the very near future America will be no more.
edit on 4-1-2014 by dainoyfb because: to rant more.

top topics

join