It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel Possibility: Who is it?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What great fun! Nice picture and speculation.
For the life of me, I can't understand the reasons for the nastiness!
This reminds me of the reactions of some of my family members recently when they saw pix of their ancestors for the first time.
I was gifted with a truckload of boxes that contained my family's historical records, pix, documents, etc. that extend back to the War of Northern Aggression. I've kept myself busy just going through and trying to get some sort of organization in the mess. This fall I managed to get a lot of the photos scanned into digital format and was able to print up and hand out copies of the photos with short biographies of the person/people involved and how they relate to the family. It was hilarious to hear how many celebrities (most of whom were completely unknown to me because I don't watch tv--
) were spotted amongst the ancestors!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Time travel is an impossibility;

The earth is spinning at the same time it orbits the sun, at the same time the solar system is moving within the milky way galaxy, at the same time the milky way is orbiting the Universe. These motions are not able to be calculated to any degree, and not knowing where the earth was on a given day in the past will mean the time travelers will likely materialize in outer space, or in rock, or another celestial body.
Travelling in time means travelling to a physical point in space at a particular point in time. The earth does not remain fixed in space, it moves in multiple manners at the same time within the Universe, which is also expanding itself. Even if there was some method to travel outside the Universe's natural laws, there is no manner to know what would be in place when the traveler reappear. since the Universe is overwhelmingly empty space, that is probably where any time traveler would materialize.

The effects of travelling at near light speed is not time travelling but experiencing time at a different rate than earth. The traveler cannot arrive or depart at a point other than would naturally be available to them. When they return to earth that it is made known the traveler experienced time at a different rate relative to earth, but they remained within the Universe's laws of time and motion during their travels.

Time travel makes for great movies, excellent theoretical explorations, but is not possible.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

So then if I am grasping what you are saying, then i believe you are just seeing more then what is there. Get a sales job brotha, its all about making something outta nothing

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Lincoln/Kennedy synchronicities

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."

Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse...

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

PLEASE show me that picture, since that is what we are talking about.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

And what if those facts are disputed??? That doesn't prove to me what you are saying. You said I had grasped the aspect. Which was that you were showing me a picture that depicted someones life and events before they happened. How does your list of JFK and Abe, which all are not 100% true, have to do with pictures and depicting life and events?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I am not into proving anything to anyone just offering up an experiment in synchronicity. I am not into dogma: you gotta believe what I see or your stupid or going to hell.
If and when I decide to do that it would be on another forum about religion or spirituality even there I am into universality not narrow linear dogma...so chill and just look, examine, think, open up.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So, assuming you are correct and there is some sort of synchronicity, then what do you suppose it means? All of the people in the original photo are dead and all but one of the Beatles are dead, so what can possibly be learned from the exercise?

Not criticising, just asking.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Interesting ideas OP!

And what about this 1984´s Paul Mccartney music video "No More Lonely Nights"?

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by meaningless333

interesting vid, kind of a time travel element with a Jacobean diagonal alley feel to it, even haggrid was there, Paul certainly looked the part of a man with a burden of secrets

but how would they do it ? a yellow submarine strapped onto the back of a blue meanie, would it have to hit the obligatory 88 knots ? would there be enough room onboard for yokos wardrobe?

I guess only Paul would know ... if your here Paul ... spill the beans

funBox

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Even though this pic appears to be fabricated, I do believe, if it hasn't happened already, that time travel is going to happen soon. There's also so many things the government keep secret that it's very probable a time travel solution was discovered a while ago.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by noneotherthan

The picture is not fabricated, it's just an old picture with some people in it, who have some resemblance to members of the Beatles

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The guy closest to the camera, in front of the other three guys, kinda looks like Hitler. But other than that, I don't know what you are referring to.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join