It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel Possibility: Who is it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

I read the one that he replied to me then just answered to it, ya he was digging him self in a deep hole, I loved your yoko bit. O man did that get to him lol

(post by funbox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Strange disembodied leg here.
There are other blurred movements , but no sign of the rest of the body here at all.
Given the fact that this is a civil war era photograph and that many limbs were lost , I find this rather interesting.

edit on 4-1-2014 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

that would be length of exposure and movement causing the legs to disappear, as was punned earlier by someone, something white describing , something about streetview, not sure now , goes all wobbly when I think about it

still waiting ..

funBox

(post by funbox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
i think someone has been sucking on thr kool aid a bit often only 5 people looking at the camera o really have another look and not just at street level epic fail epic epic fail that is 5 minutes of my life i will not get back

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

The beard and mustache is clearly connected in one photo and separate in the old photo. The glasses being similar isn't very convincing since it was a very typical style in the old days.

Sorry...not happening for me. Love the old photo however!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
the guy most right looks as mr spock.....

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by denybedoomed

Keanu Reeves?
Nick Cage?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Let's stay away from personal attacks... mmmkay?

(post by funbox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The problem with you folks is that this thread was to be an opening up of ideas and some nasty people started their offensiveness that I dealt with, as I always do and can.
The humor aspect by funbox is great and what it is all about. If done with humor and not to mock.
If you don’t agree just say so, you don’t start insulting people, because if you do I will insult right back.

You don’t have to buy the idea it wasn’t anything with great seriousness about time travel or anything.
It was about SYNCHRONICITY and time travel is secondary. With Synchronicity reincarnation would be more related.

And on that level the guy looks enough like Lennon AND THE 3 OTHERS symbolizing the Beatles for the PIC to be SYNCHRONISTIC regarding LENNON’S LIFE!

Also the other signs like the Georgia troops relating to Chapman.
The triple cross relating to the pope’s hatred of Lennon and the Beatles
The silhouette of the capital just like the silhouette of the modern 1965 picture of the Beatles.
There's much more if you do some research but unfortunately many of you folks have prevented some real deep stuff from coming to the surface
Another sign that your just not ready for advanced stuff
edit on 4-1-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2014 by Willtell because: spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I appreciate you showing up , I came to your thread with mere curiosity, found the resemblances you saw , and some of my own .. i.e Yoko *or the back of a mans head*

I certainly didn't come here to be your siemese twin

funBox

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So it doesn't have to do with time travel, but that is in the op title. Its about that this picture, synchronized with john lennons life before said life took place? That all these aspects of the picture map out the life and tribulations of lennon? Am i grasping the idea?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Bingo, Yes.

Time travel or reincarnation to the coincidences of the picture with signs that point to Lennon and the Beatles Modern experiences

Let’s say in theory this is Lennon in a past life

It looks something like him
He is around symbols of what he will do in this present life before he was shot

Also the marching military band (from Georgia (Mark Chapman went to 2 schools both in Georgia)

The fact that the POPE hated Lennon and the Beatles for Lennon saying they were greater than Christ

Lennon’s picture leads straight to the triple cross the Popes sign.

This pic has a relationship to the one in 1964 of the Beatles in DC
edit on 4-1-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join