It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel Possibility: Who is it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

And I say Argyll looks like THE GRIMM REAPER, but I aint claiming his avatar is a 100 year old pic of THE GRIMM REAPER. Did you see the guy in the pic ...about 5 people to the left? Hell that's Bill Clinton, I know because he has his hand on that ladies butt.....You went and looked,,did'nt you?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

hmmm , you still owe me a pint

funBOx

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Remember you started the insults If you don’t like it just leave.

CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS, since you are the one out of whack, throwing around insults on an anonymous forum....You’re real brave.
Remember I could be as insulting as you And I stand by my statement that you’re an illiterate ignoramus And just because your darkness pervades your own sight doesn’t mean I have to help you You’re on your own

Hilarious!

Don't worry......you won't hurt my feelings!

I haven't insulted you at all!.....I've merely said that I feel that your observations are ludicrous, and I stand by that.

Would you care to tell us.....in a little more detail..... why you consider the picture you posted to be one of the Beatles in 1865?....because the only "evidence" you've provided is that the picture was taken in Washington in 1865 and the first US concert the Beatles performed in the US was in Washington.

Not really convincing is it?.....considering the people in the picture look nothing like the Beatles.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

funbox
reply to post by Argyll

hmmm , you still owe me a pint

funBOx

Do I?......I'll get you one in the cavern

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Now I will address that.

The synchronicity is never ever a literal thing entirely

Here it is that the Lennon look alike may indeed be Lennon, I’m not saying it is for sure.

But the other coincidences like the Georgia band, the only 4 people looking at the camera

The L shaped in the marching band

Lenin on a direct line to the POPES cross. Line up Lenin to the left and see where his image goes—a triple cross pole.

The POPE hated the Beatles and only forgave them in 2010

The fact that Mark Chapman went to 2 schools in his life and they both were in Georgia

The band marching is from Georgia

This picture is pregnant with synchronicity regarding the Beatles and Lennon

Even some of the dated are roughly in-line

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

you must see through # tinted glasses if ou don't see a resemblance , or maybe you being so wilfully obtuse you cannot even see your own attempt to discredit the op has gone beyond the ream of civility, here have a banana.

im quite hurt you didn't even mention yoko, as well she might be too

funBox

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Willtell
reply to post by Argyll

I have no interest in explaining anything to somebody like you.

I believe in this:

Cast not pearls at the feet of swine

I refuse to anymore address you since you don’t know how to civilly deal with people

You see, you could look at every post I have done here and I NEVER EVER start insulting people because of what they post

But I do return fire with fire

So be gone

I have no more to say to you

Take a breath.....and calm down.

I haven't insulted you.......you need to understand that if you post a thread and make claims, no matter how ambiguous they are, then members will question and call you on them........so, no I will not "be gone" I will continue to question you on your OP.

So.....expand!

(post by Willtell removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

theres a good monkey

*funbox makes room next to the greedy swelling rabbit*

funBox

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

funbox
reply to post by Argyll

you must see through # tinted glasses if ou don't see a resemblance , or maybe you being so wilfully obtuse you cannot even see your own attempt to discredit the op has gone beyond the ream of civility, here have a banana.

im quite hurt you didn't even mention yoko, as well she might be too

funBox

I have no idea what the hell your talking about!.....but thanks for the banana

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I mentioned a resembalance to yoko ono and drew a big picture *sips pint*,
hmmm have you been a naughty monkey , not being following the post , some may say that's the beginning of a mental disorder, when bts skp ut

funBx

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Willtell
reply to post by Argyll

It’s a symbol knuckle head.

You are not use to dealing with synchronic events, interpreting certain events symbolically, for instance.
THIS IS AN ART AND SCIENCE
The symbol of the Beatles is there in the fact that ONLY 4 people are looking at the camera, ONE OF THEM IS AT LEAST A GOOD look-alike of Lennon, often that’s subjective. THAT TELLS YOU ITS RELATIVE TO THE BEATLES. It doesn't have to literally be all the Beatles. The other 3 are filling in as symbols.

Then there is a picture almost 100 years later of the Beatles in a similar pose Looking at the camera with the same silhouette of the capital building in the background

AND FURTHEMORE ALL OF THE PICTURES HAVE HIM 3RD FROM THE LEFT
As is the 1865 picture

I am absolutely amazed that you have accused me of insulting you.....yet you refer to me as a "knuckle head"

So let's recap:

4 people looking at a camera...............148 years ago.

1 person looking nothing like John Lennon.

3 other people who have nothing whatsoever to do with the Beatles, and don't look like them...... but we should regard as symbolic.

Conclusion: Time travelling Liverpudlian Fab Four!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I am calm.
I often do threads that are challenging to linear thinkers.
People who don't believe in things like synchronicity and I often get guys like you with your insulting manner, that's expected because you and they are linear thinkers and somehow get offended by something that isn't two and two is four.

Now I took all the mockery and laughing of the people who don't know how to do this. THERE IGNORANT ITS NOT THEIR FAULT

Something different actually scares them so they resort to mindless humor

God forgive them for they know not what they do.

God bless them

So when a guy like you comes along, I have to go into another range because you are on another level.
"There's no bounds to my lunacy"
That's what you said

SO I responded in kind, not too much, just an equal portion, not to escalate it.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Nothing like Lennon to you

You have to take all the elements into consideration and look at them as synchronistic

Read all the stuff not just what you don't see.

If you don't feel it then fine its not there for you.
But if you ever dream its like that you have to look at the event as a dream or vision and look at the significant coincidences and then determine if there is something there...pregnant with synchronicity.

You never heard of Jung?

One who reads synchronistic events never becomes linear, that's a sure sign of loosing the spirit of it and you go dense and blind and no longer see.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Line up the Lennon pict with the triple cross, a deep synchronicity. Take your mouse put it on Lennon and just scroll up.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If you look across the street to the left, Johnny Depp is standing there with a hat on. On the bottom we have Frank Zappa, Stallone, far right is Travolta and center is the guy with half a face from HBOs Carnivale.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So answer my earlier questions instead of crying the victim then!

Man up!......instead of griping..... why don't you explain why you think a picture of a bloke that looks nothing like John Lennon surrounded by people who look like none of the Beatles should be regarded as time travellers simply because you say so?

The fact that the photo was taken in Washington, and the fact that the Beatles first gig in the US was in Washington is proof of nothing!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join