It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you convince people that don't believe in angels,demons,ghosts,shadow people etc?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

That's some great insight. I've seen ufo's before and I was sure they were demonic entities. I've seen them in my visions, how they've infiltrated our government and media. There is definitely a satanic force at play in the universe almost like the balance between light and dark or yin and yang. In my visions I saw human kind eventually evolve into superhuman beings with unlimited potentials. It seemed as if every new thing that I sought to learn about past present future was forbidden knowledge because it defied everything I ever knew about my existence. I felt like I've been here forever, the devil merely a creation to keep me on my toes, tempt my imagination. For every secret uncovered, every layer of evolution proceeded there was satan. I didn't want riches, I wanted knowledge. Call it fruit of the poisonous tree, but that story I believe has some relevance to hallucinogens. Coming down from a mystical experience for me was like trying to forget all the # I uncovered because it was too overwhelmingly profound and some of the things I felt like I wasn't supposed to know as a mortal and that's where satan came in, to feel that desire for knowledge at the price of my sanity at the moment.

The very realness of evil in our world and the satanic agenda plaguing our society cannot be denied. However, looking from the perspective that we are all one, which I find from multiple direct experiences to actually be true, I conclude that it's all for the better and just merely a requirement for us as human beings to grow to our full potential in evolution and realize who we are. So don't be afraid of them, love your neighbor, and believe that things are gonna be alright. Yes there is weird # out there, but it's there for a reason at the very least. Peace brother

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

The only real proof will come from first-hand experience.

You are very unlikely to convince hardline materialists that non-material phenomena exist; what they will accept as proof is limited by their strict rigid belief system.

Another problem is that many people still associate the belief in paranormal phenomena (such as angels, demons, ghosts, shadow people) with Organised Religion - which acts as a large deterrent from further exploration.
edit on 5/1/2014 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
If I see a heavy door move by itself, how can I prove to you that I did not move it? I'm not sure. Maybe I'm telekinetic and did not know it. Maybe we are all living in a simulation in a holographic universe and images we see are all things we created in our minds that manifested into the simulation. Trying to prove something exists would be like trying to prove to you that I am real and not a figment of your imagination. I could show up and hit you but you could argue that simply something that appeared to be a human hit you. How would you prove that I am not an alien instead of human? You could have my blood drawn and sent to labs to verify it. Then you would be relying on reports from someone else that everything was normal. I'm glad people rely on others to tell them what is normal and what is not. You can't always believe your eyes can you?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
People are biased to their own perceived viewpoint.

How can you prove scientifically that supernatural entities exist to a secular skeptic?

from what I've seen its almost impossible even with evidence of ghosts(like video taped evidence of poltergeist activity)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You'll believe in ghosts when you see one.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
People are biased to their own perceived viewpoint.

How can you prove scientifically that supernatural entities exist to a secular skeptic?

from what I've seen its almost impossible even with evidence of ghosts(like video taped evidence of poltergeist activity)

I think that should send out a message to everyone.

What is the point of investigating something if it does not touch your life ? It is particularly so with UFOs. For centuries people have claimed to have seen them. Yet in the majority of cases, their lives have not been affected.

The point that I am making is that, unless it touches your life, there is no point investigating anything.

Hence the reason why Ghosts,UFOs, etc should be investigated only by people whose lives have been touched. As I mentioned earlier in the thread , a skeptic who really wants proof should approach an occultist or witch doctor and request that an encounter with a demon be arranged. But of course even a die hard skeptic would probably chicken out

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

vonraschke
You'll believe in ghosts when you see one.

Yep I've seen ghosts,demons,ball lightning and been in several paranormal experiences and have found you have to of seen and experienced to believe otherwise you have no frame of reference and discount such things out of hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join