It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you convince people that don't believe in angels,demons,ghosts,shadow people etc?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

BELIEVERpriest

Ive seen these entities for myself, so I know God and Satan are real. Once contact is established, only faith in Jesus Christ can protect you from the demons.

Only Jesus Christ?
Would you say...stake your 'soul' on that claim since you are willing to perpetuate others down this road?
I am not debating you here I am simply seeing how you respond when you put your "money is where your mouth is".

I would definitely stake my soul on that claim and I know it is true as a fact. In other words, I have no doubt at all..

The things that I have experienced would blow your mind, assuming you believed me. It would be the truth, but for people to believe, that is the hard part. This is why it is a requirement to be saved. Having faith first is a spiritual ascendance and a commitment in trust. Those virtues are the beginning. From that point forward, your life will already be noticeably changed.
edit on 4-1-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

MOSTwanted
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

What kind of psychedelics? And ya they are really their, think of them as a mental computer virus and jesus being the program that shuts it down lol. But still its all just software, like your DNA. Amazing how this stuff is just carried with us but its only on the plane just above the physical that they exist, so if you can overcome them like you know jesus would ( he is the light aka christ consciousness) they will flee. Its all about taking the next step out of their dimension and surpassing them as your creation because truly that's why they exist because u wanted them to scare the # out of you really (at least your ancestors did cuz they were board with life)

Mainly sallvia divinnorum and a few times ayahuaska. I noticed that they always watched, sometimes waiting for an oportunity to gain your trust. I coupled my sessions with light meditation that I learned from my Karate teacher.

Since I have discontinued those practices, Ive turned away from the doctrines of Christ consciousness and the idea that Jesus was an ascended master. I began to notice some of the beings were trying to subtley convince me of those things rather than acknowledging Jesus Christ as King of kings and Lord of lords. It was my suspicion of them that turned them against me.

First they just let me know they were watching me sleep when I would wake up and see them stairing. But as I began to progress in the biblical knowledge of the Angelic Conflicts, thats when the paralysis, strangling, and smothering started. Again, this was after I stopped the psychedelics. I know things from the Holy Spirit that they dont want to go mainstream. Things that they have spent thousands of years trying to erase by provoking human wars and genocide. Not that many would believe me anyways.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

alienreality

TheDualityExperience

BELIEVERpriest

Ive seen these entities for myself, so I know God and Satan are real. Once contact is established, only faith in Jesus Christ can protect you from the demons.

Only Jesus Christ?
Would you say...stake your 'soul' on that claim since you are willing to perpetuate others down this road?
I am not debating you here I am simply seeing how you respond when you put your "money is where your mouth is".

I would definitely stake my soul on that claim and I know it is true as a fact. In other words, I have no doubt at all..

The things that I have experienced would blow your mind, assuming you believed me. It would be the truth, but for people to believe, that is the hard part. This is why it is a requirement to be saved. Having faith first is a spiritual ascendance and a commitment in trust. Those virtues are the beginning. From that point forward, your life will already be noticeably changed.

It is not true and fact to me...so what does that make your statement?
Again you have relinquished your soul for those you care about. I commend you for your faith in this matter.
I have no doubt "weird sh1t" exists in fact i have experienced this myself so i feel ok with having an opinion. I make no claims or label this 'force' myself.
As I have said before in this post, i have never asked any "religious figurehead" for assistance and have navigated the 'mind' ok. All the intelligences that are labeled 'good' or 'bad', i don't see them with any label so i can communicate without prejudice.
Good is bad and bad is good. If you can wrap your head around that then you will never fear again. This will lead to a perception without as many distortions.
With all this said I thank you for sacrificing your soul to spread "your message".

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Cows11

You didn't answer my question.

Jesus is not an ascended master. He is the King of kings, Lord of lords, and Creator of all, the demons are subjected to His power. He doesnt need to protect Himself.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Here is a song for everyone to enjoy..Call it the 'relief'. Very few will get the "message in a bottle"

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

BELIEVERpriest
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Would I stake my soul to my claim?
I thought my post made it clear, I am a member of the body of Christ. My eternal security depends on who and what Jesus is. The answer to your question is yes.

I would not offer advice that I wouldnt follow myself.

Only a fool would believe any given claim (including mine) without first investigating it. I dont hope to convince anyone of anything. That would be superficial faith. I only hope to stimulate the unbias truth seeking process in the minds of those without truth. I wasnt alway the 'Jesus freak' that people point the finger at today. The path Ive walked so far continues to be a beautifully surreal progression.

Truth belongs to those who honestly seek it. If one isnt willing to face the possibility that the truth may be frightening, then one has no capacity for truth and can speak no truth; but only loathing vanity to compensate for the lack of truth.

For many, the possibility that Jesus died for our sins (so that we may have eternal life in Him), is scary. It confronts us with the possibility that as sinners, we are unable to obtain eternal life from within.

Maybe you disagree with my general conclusion, but can you honestly blame me for showing others what I have found to be true?

Well at least you sacrificed yourself for the people you care so much about according to your doctrine. I feel bad for posing a trick question but I expected intelligence would overcome creed.
I am not saying your not intelligent by this I am saying that behavioral programming exists and fundamentally controls the perception of the "intelligent data"

If anything, my "behavioral programming" was the entheogenic drug culture. I made the change from that state of mind to the present one. I was aware of the trick question, but from my perspective I wasnt the one tricked.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

BELIEVERpriest

TheDualityExperience

BELIEVERpriest

Would I stake my soul to my claim?
I thought my post made it clear, I am a member of the body of Christ. My eternal security depends on who and what Jesus is. The answer to your question is yes.

I would not offer advice that I wouldnt follow myself.

Only a fool would believe any given claim (including mine) without first investigating it. I dont hope to convince anyone of anything. That would be superficial faith. I only hope to stimulate the unbias truth seeking process in the minds of those without truth. I wasnt alway the 'Jesus freak' that people point the finger at today. The path Ive walked so far continues to be a beautifully surreal progression.

Truth belongs to those who honestly seek it. If one isnt willing to face the possibility that the truth may be frightening, then one has no capacity for truth and can speak no truth; but only loathing vanity to compensate for the lack of truth.

For many, the possibility that Jesus died for our sins (so that we may have eternal life in Him), is scary. It confronts us with the possibility that as sinners, we are unable to obtain eternal life from within.

Maybe you disagree with my general conclusion, but can you honestly blame me for showing others what I have found to be true?

Well at least you sacrificed yourself for the people you care so much about according to your doctrine. I feel bad for posing a trick question but I expected intelligence would overcome creed.
I am not saying your not intelligent by this I am saying that behavioral programming exists and fundamentally controls the perception of the "intelligent data"

If anything, my "behavioral programming" was the entheogenic drug culture. I made the change from that state of mind to the present one. I was aware of the trick question, but from my perspective I wasnt the one tricked.

I respect that even if you are implying that I am the one tricked

Let me ask you this question in all seriousness....what happens to a tribe of people that have never heard of the mythos of Christianity? Are they instantly at a disadvantage?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I wasnt implying specifically that you were tricked, but that essentially know one knows the absolute truth, therefore you may well have tricked me, or may well have tricked yourself, but no one really wins. Lets just say we are tied for now.

As far as the "people in the dark corners of the earth" question goes, It is my belief that every tribe has at some point been taught the truth via evangelism multiple times throughout history.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the above link, I am in the process of making the case that the Mayan Calendar was actually derived from a 5250 year countdown that started before the Great Flood with the birth of Lamech.

Is it possible that the Mayans once worshipped Yahweh before they worshipped Lucifer the Feathered Serpent? Would any archaeologist dare admit that?

Aside from that, if a tibe somehow does find itself in isolation and in loss of its historical knowledge, and if there are truth seekers among those people, it is God's responsibility to reveal Himself via mission, evangelist, ministering angels, etc.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

What if you met someone who got random scratch marks appearing on there body. (almost like the way a cat would scratch you, and in rows of up to 3 scratches) Almost like a demonic possession or poltergeist. And this happened regularly. Would you not think that is rather odd? Say it was a good friend of yours and you knew them long enough and it had been happening for years and years. You still wouldn't think that's anything all? Or how would you explain that?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I can tell right away by how you describe the evil's actions against you, and the other things, that what you are saying is the truth. I know it isn't made up.. I have read other accounts of such things and it is now easy for me to tell what is a story, and what is true testimony, by the way it just pops out like black and white.. Discernment I suppose.
It sounds like you have gone through some very tough lessons..

Peace always..

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

BELIEVERpriest

I wasnt implying specifically that you were tricked, but that essentially know one knows the absolute truth, therefore you may well have tricked me, or may well have tricked yourself, but no one really wins. Lets just say we are tied for now.

No one knows...possible, but a complete contradiction to "knowing for a fact" I think.

As far as the "people in the dark corners of the earth" question goes, It is my belief that every tribe has at some point been taught the truth via evangelism multiple times throughout history.

My tribe was taught through school (tribe being a metaphor for my circle of associates). Without this doctrine I could easily believe in 'transformers' saving me. How is my mind supposed to interpret something is has not been made aware of in some objective form such as a bible or a teaching?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the above link, I am in the process of making the case that the Mayan Calendar was actually derived from a 5250 year countdown that started before the Great Flood with the birth of Lamech.

Is it possible that the Mayans once worshipped Yahweh before they worshipped Lucifer the Feathered Serpent? Would any archaeologist dare admit that?

Aside from that, if a tibe somehow does find itself in isolation and in loss of its historical knowledge, and if there are truth seekers among those people, it is God's responsibility to reveal Himself via mission, evangelist, ministering angels, etc.

With all due respect that sounds like shifting the creational responsibility onto to something external.
It sounds good in theory however this is the issue I have with your statement, "it is God's responsibility to reveal Himself via mission, evangelist, ministering angels, etc".
Who is someone supposed to believe, a child tampering vessel because they wear the cloths of the priest? Exactly who can be trusted to carry such a responsibility of this knwledge? My answer is the individual and no one else.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I already don't fear anything except the one who can cause the second death and I have given up my life to him and my soul is in his care. I never relinquished it to anyone else. The only one who holds the keys to all of those things is who I follow.

I'm of course not the one to claim anything on your behalf because your destiny is yours to persue.

What I said that is a fact to me, is also said as a lesson that not many will get. A mind must already awakened in those areas to grasp what it is all about, and you can only do it if it becomes your goal to do so.
It is simply Not a fact to you, because you say you don't believe.. that is really all it is.. very simple..

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

alienreality

It is simply Not a fact to you, because you say you don't believe.. that is really all it is.. very simple..

You said that not me. I believe in things but it is just that I need no second hand party to confirm this for me to manifest through my own will.
You might be surprised at what I create lol. For starters I don't have much ambition so I create experiences, both good and bad perceivably, rather than say trying to manifest power (money/status etc).
I would do the power trip except I am not fond of taking responsibility for others and am lazy.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

alienreality

You said that not me. I believe in things but it is just that I need no second hand party to confirm this for me to manifest through my own will.
You might be surprised at what I create lol. For starters I don't have much ambition so I create experiences, both good and bad perceivably, rather than say trying to manifest power (money/status etc).
I would do the power trip except I am not fond of taking responsibility for others and am lazy.

Ah, it looks like I misunderstood things in your earlier post. Sorry about that Chief

I didn't ever need confirmation either, and this might be true for anyone because everyone that truly learns about certain realities, usually see it and figure it out on their own anyway.. I suppose

PS: I have told different Pastors about some of the supernatural things I have seen and all it did was scare the crap out of them, and one let the cat out of the bag that he didn't even believe in what he preached.
It's a nutty world!

I give you a star for your honesty
Cheers !

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

That post is a little creepy but I''ve actually been there in that paralysis state and it feels as though an evil force is trying to get you. If I had seen any demonic images I might account for it on that; however, each time I encountered sleep paralysis there was a loud pop noise or whoosh of air and it is due to the fact that your brain put the body to sleep but your mind is wandering on the astral or lower planes. There are forces and dark energy and saying Jesus come save me does make it stop, but it's because of your intention.

I was in jail a couple years ago when i was "attacked" and paralyzed by some invisible force. Right before I heard the loudest gust of air in my life I saw my cell mate standing up and he said "it's Coming" Whatever it was sought to take over mind and I had to fight it with all my will. I prayed the our father twice while being levitated 180 degrees around and a foot above my jail bunk bed and nothing. I could move my eyes only and look around the room which was exactly the same as it looked normally while awake in every detail. Then I cried out Jesus and it stopped and i woke up in the same position I went to sleep in. This was the creepiest sh.i.t to ever happen to me, but I had asked for it. My cell mate told me he could see ghosts and demons and I really wanted to see one plus i was spiritually weak at the time. So that kind of stuff does exist subjectively but I still think it's in your head and is only as real as you allow it and believe it to be. A couple weeks later i almost sank into the same paralysis but was able to detect it while asleep and wake up. It was around this time..shortly after that I successfully astral projected

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

alienreality

TheDualityExperience

alienreality

Ah, it looks like I misunderstood things in your earlier post. Sorry about that Chief

I didn't ever need confirmation either, and this might be true for anyone because everyone that truly learns about certain realities, usually see it and figure it out on their own anyway.. I suppose

PS: I have told different Pastors about some of the supernatural things I have seen and all it did was scare the crap out of them, and one let the cat out of the bag that he didn't even believe in what he preached.
It's a nutty world!
Cheers !

I tried to express myself in my complete sincerity and experienced sever hostility and fear towards my expression. So I said ok ill put a few 'masks' back on and see how you like me when you cant see me.
Obviously they can literally 'see me' but they only perceive me as I construct myself in their minds.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My mom had angel statues all throughout her garden. She turned our whole backyard into a garden. She stopped going to church because me and my sister got kicked out of Sunday school because we couldn't afford it and she thought god was everywhere and liked to be in nature. Also there used to be some scandals in the Catholic Church I believe where priests would touch kids, so she had a falling out with the church. And sort of made her own church. She had a statue of Budda and a zen garden where she used to meditate. With her motherly instincts took care of the plants bought new ones and everyday or in the spring and summer would spend at least an hour out there everyday.

My mom got sick two years ago and was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. She looked online and found out she had a year to live,( with the averages). She talked a little bit about Jesus Christ being her savior and had time to prepare for it. It must be really rough though, facing death like that. She lived a full life and had a family. I wouldn't be able to let go...I guess it's a process and you have acceptance as one of the phases. She was in a lot of pain and on pain medication, and told me and my sister to be on the lookout for cancer and get tested as soon as 40 and every year.

I still remember my sister waking me up, crying and sort of yelling. I ran downstairs and my mom was having trouble breathing. It was during hurricane sandy so there was no electrical power and my sister ran around house looking for her cell phone. Shortly paramedics arrived with an ambulance and cop cars and I remember everything moving in slow motion they did CPR and lifted her up and the red lights in the dark night of sirens around. When we got to the hospital following the ambulance and cop cars they told us she passed away. We were given time to say our goodbyes over the body of my mom and as my sister left the room I said to my mom," I will see you again".

When I was younger used to listen to a lot of rebellious music that is marketed to little kids or teens to try to be cool. Someone told me in group he believes in spirit for a team playing sports, but tried to carefully word things that was all he believed. He was older than me wore black and said one time talking about music," after you hear something over and over it sort of grows on you". He listened to lots of dark metal . But I think, you gotta grow up sometime and ask yourself some serious questions. Become an adult, I know your not supposed to talk about politics and religion cause everyone has there own beliefs but if you were a skeptic and asking for someone to help you out.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

alienreality

I can tell right away by how you describe the evil's actions against you, and the other things, that what you are saying is the truth. I know it isn't made up.. I have read other accounts of such things and it is now easy for me to tell what is a story, and what is true testimony, by the way it just pops out like black and white.. Discernment I suppose.
It sounds like you have gone through some very tough lessons..

Peace always..

Yeah, at first, I felt hopless, but as I grew spiritually, God banished them until I was strong enough to recognise the onset signs and take action in prayer.

Now the attacks usually only happen when I make new discoveries about the angelic conflict. I discovered that this whole time, the mysterious Anti-christ is Nimrod aka Orion/Osiris/Asshur/Apollo. That stirred up a tag team against me which Jesus quickly stopped. Then I doscovered that at Nimrod's fall, God allowed Satan to divide the world into 70 nations to be ruled by 70 chief demons. This is where the Egyptian myth of Osiris' death by 72 conspirators comes in. Seventy demons to divide the gentiles, Satan is 71 as temporary dictator of Earth, and God became 72 when He called out Israel and sanctified them as His nation. This is why Jesus sent 70 witnesses to spread the gospel, then proclaimed that He 'saw Satan fall like lightening'. Through the line of Israel, Jesus dispersed Satan's power. Believe me when I tell you that the demon forces had something to say about that. Instead of just focusing on me, they began to attack family members too. But the Joke is on them, because my family believes as strongly as I do, and my 70 year old grandmother watched contently as her Guardian Angel repelled the attacks before they could even start.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Did you ever see the series finale of " Lost"? I haven't seen anything supernatural that I can give you evidence for.....

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MOSTwanted

That must have been intense. I think in some cases, they often want us to think that we can have power over them, or that they are astral-spyware programming created by someone's imagination to achieve some task. If they perpetuate the illusion that we can control them via the occult, pharmakea, witchcraft or any other practice, then they can potentially lure any number of practitioners into a self-deluded slave system. This is what happened to King Solomon.

I on the other hand, view them as the fallen remnant of a most ancient wicked civilization that inhabited Earth before we did, and at the very least Mars too. Look at the structures of Cydonia on Mars. They built that. Look at the pyramidal structures here on Earth. They obviously influenced humanity to repilicate the Cydonian structures before we had the ability to view Cydonia with our own eyes. It is evident that their influence spans all cultures, in all stages of history. They want Earth back and they want us extinct. They've infiltrated our societies in every way, with; ecumenal religion, genetic splicing (nephilim), unitarian government (NWO), even our dreams, and in the public eye with the UFO deception. If it werent for Jesus' restraining hand, mankind would have no chance at survival and would have been exterminated by the Nephilim about 4,464 years ago, or before that, when Adam left the comfort of Eden about 6122 years ago.

It wasnt until the fall of the pagan world that their powers were driven into conspiracy under the guise of countless Secret Societies.

They are not our creation. The war is real. Dont let them tell you otherwise, dont let your guard down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join