It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodnight America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The meme complex para-political conspiracies repeating the twilight mass level trauma based mind control based which has been the new model in the entertainment and video game so that bad ideas and freedom reduction becomes more pliable and accepted in the public mind.

How else could the TSA be even allowed to function. How else can political leaders make promises and then disregard them. How else can LEO's murder innocents and remain safe, protected by the system of soft dictatorship. How else can religion impose draconian rules against those who have chosen to live as they see fit.

Home terrorism jitters created by the political elite to push their agendas have paralyzed critical thinking. They simply make a problem, write a law to solve it and force us all to obey, using the media to indoctrinate conformity. Human nature being what it is power struggles will always to and thro through society but there is a great unbalance that is a great thorn in the mind. More agents of change need to stop governmental evil. ?But Who

?Is it me . Is it you.

There are time on ATS when brilliant solutions are presented on ATS yet the government fails to consider them as viable, and instead make ridicule of them. The government must be considered unwise and this makes them dangerous, with their secret meetings where no press are allowed to record and remarks to these events are slyly ignored with fake smiles by polictians and other industry leaders.

What is the best workable solution to rid ourselves of this vile corruption of society. One would be to bestow the power on me to be able to arrest and take to court any political leader who utters even the smallest of lies. It is time to bring 'the fear' back to these political dolts who think they can do anything they like and not suffer punishment.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
After reading about what you said, I thought back to what Ted Kaczynski wrote in his manifesto.

I'll drop some quotes to relate to the thread.

If you think that more effective law enforcement is unequivocally good because it suppresses crime, then remember that crime as defined by the system is not necessarily what YOU would call crime. Today, smoking marijuana is a "crime," and, in some places in the U.S.., so is possession of ANY firearm, registered or not, may be made a crime, and the same thing may happen with disapproved methods of child-rearing, such as spanking. In some countries, expression of dissident political opinions is a crime, and there is no certainty that this will never happen in the U.S., since no constitution or political system lasts forever.

I have always felt that as technology becomes more and more advanced, it will begin to serve the needs of the few rather than the many. When police state is mentioned, what is happening is only possible by the advancements in technology. The NSA can't spy on you if you have no Internet, cellphone, or mass means to communicate. From the gist of what you wrote, I believe part of what your wrote relates to the deception of our leaders and the ability for those in law enforcement or in law making to have the ability to get away with many of the heinous crimes that they have been able to perpetrate.

The level of programming in today's society is far more advanced and integrated in our society then it was 50 years ago. With many Americans dependent and addicted to the Internet, sports, MSM, and the entertainment industry is sickening. People are more interested in updating their Facebook, being social, and keeping up to date on trivial things rather then being concerned with their freedoms.

The system is designed to entrap you at a certain point. That is why laws are getting passed and law breakers are escaping punishment. The only two viable options are that this point are submission to a new system or to overthrow the old one and replace it. I believe that at our current speed on the path we are on, we will not survive. I do not believe a police state can function with free will and the inalienable rights that all of humanity is entitled too.

This in itself means that each of our current rights must be removed and replaced in order for something like that to function. Hench I believe unless measures are taken, the process will come full circle world wide. Not just the US. I also do believe that this process has been planned out for longer then many can conceive.

“Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy then gives them the drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction It is already happening to some extent in our own society. Instead of removing the conditions that make people depressed modern society gives them antidepressant drugs. In effect antidepressants are a means of modifying an individual's internal state in such a way as to enable him to tolerate social conditions that he would otherwise find intolerable.”

While you mention conformity and submission of critical thinking. I have my own opinions on the topic.

I have always felt without a doubt that in order for a police state to function three things must come to be. The first is the dumbing down of the masses via means of dependance on technology and not on each other. Which would include destruction of the family, race relations, and a large change in how people social interact. When a society fails to recognize the importance of the methods of their elders and replaces it with technology, they lose the means to utilize that same innovation. Rather than learning craftsmanship and the value of human created goods, people would rather allow a machine to build something as it supplements the cost.

The second is a means to control the masses through medication to keep their thoughts and emotions suppressed. What better way to create conformity then to suppress the emotional response to violence or sex. The ability to medicate anyone and everyone for non-existent mental illnesses allows the the elite to drain money from the masses, and addict to them the scheme that they created. The medication suppresses nerves and receptors with certain emotions/thoughts for people making certain things that normally would seem wrong or immoral to be okay.

Religion of course is third. Eventually all religion will be regarding worshiping the state. I have theorized that if this all goes full circle, man will relate to their dependence to the state as a means of praise and thankfulness. If the people view the government as divine and all saving, they will not dare turn against it. This has been seen in all Abrahamic religions, man depends on God or holy figures who have divine knowledge or some sort of special relation with God.

Rest assured the state will be worshiped through praise, thankfulness, and trust as it will be the final step in the circle. You will see this in the end game of their final play. After they have rooted out the religions and created a dependent secular state, the state will furnish itself as "God" of sorts, even if they do not even refer to themselves as divine or omnipotent.

But rest assured the future sheep's generation will be far too dumbed down, medicated, programmed, and conformed to the idea to not believe it.

The moral code of our society is so demanding that no one can think, feel and act in a completely moral way. For example, we are not supposed to hate anyone, yet almost everyone hates somebody at some time or other, whether he admits it to himself or not...

As you have mentioned the TSA and lawlessness. The programming of society is to make emotions like anger, hatred, and love negative and looked down upon. A police state can only exist if society cannot feel anger, hatred, or love. Those who are angry and hateful of the system are looked upon as mentally ill and are attacked by many different parties. Those who engage in true love for humanity are slowly dwindling. For someone who truly loves humanity would not take part in this system. They would not pay taxes. They would not obey. However the distractions presented to the masses through the superficial moral code allows many to not have the gull or ability to respond correctly.

The TSA is an example of the lies and deception of the state utilizing the fear of the people to create an unneeded branch of government. As this circle of lies and deception continues to create unnecessary fear, you will see decay in the moral code continue to erode it until all that exists is that the state is the only source of truth and surrender of all rights and liberties to the state are the only way for security for all.

We are on the road for a police state. But this is only the secondary developmental stages of it. Primary stages of such a state require complete disarmament, erosion of our liberties, total dependence on the state and technology, destruction of the family, mass programming, a diseased and sicken population, a dumbed down society much beyond this, and a society that wants it.

A one world currency, agenda 21, progressive education, furthering of technology, continual disarmament, continual mass medication via psychiatry and fluoride, and demonization of those who value their rights is the steps that will lead to this.

We can still change the future.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by brojose

Wow, incredible post, wish I could broadcast this post worldwide instead of just starring it.

Oh, and welcome to ATS, looking forward to more coming from you.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

TheLaughingGod
reply to post by brojose

Wow, incredible post, wish I could broadcast this post worldwide instead of just starring it.

Oh, and welcome to ATS, looking forward to more coming from you.

Thank you.

As for taking a stance against this agenda and broadcasting this...

An informed citizen is far more dangerous then an armed one. For guns can be outlawed, confiscated, and dismantled. Information is much harder to outlaw, confiscate, and certainly cannot be dismantled with out great effort and money by those in power; and for the foreseeable future, the flow of information Most likely will not be outlawed or dismantled. Acquire knowledge, apply it, an no matter how small the difference you make, it will always be one significance.

top topics

join