It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

eSports !!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

THAT !!@#*

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Such a very well written and structured op deserve s & f, it its amazing how you clearly state your support for the e sports or your complete disapproval of the practice, anyways it is clearly a truly amazing contribution to ats of your part and i can see the pages of discussion it will generate

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Indigent
Such a very well written and structured op deserve s & f, it its amazing how you clearly state your support for the e sports or your complete disapproval of the practice, anyways it is clearly a truly amazing contribution to ats of your part and i can see the pages of discussion it will generate

You sir, completely understands what this is about ! S&F TO EVERY WINGED BEASTS

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Indigent

Being a fan/player/pro/shoutcaster is so #ing amazing. Whatever you do, you get recognition in eSports. You can watch games and try to go pro. You can dream and live your dreams. You become an athlete of a kind.

ESPORT TO TEH OLMPC !@*&# PLS RIOT PLS

join