It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost achieved Astral projection until something scary happened..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

I am new here - I looked for an intro forum but didn't find one. My screenname is also my real name and I am a mellow person as well as a computer nerd (of a high order) and am especially interested in the manner of how Satan is really and truly the "Prince of the Air" with organs such as the NSA operating as his agents of destruction of all that is good and holy in the world.

My objective is to contribute to the betterment of the internet and to mankind by revealing and putting into practice all of what I know regarding encryption and the evil ways of the NSA.

Astral projection or any attempt to separate oneself from ones material being (body) is just as dangerous as practicing the occult arts on a Ouija Board. The initiate opens channels to forbidden places and they do not close upon return to ones body or on the closing of the lid to the Milton Bradley witchcraft game.

Beware is all I have have to say. The OP had a close call, but should do just a bit more in order to insure that there wasn't a channel - or rather a tentacle to Satan's domain - left open.

I suppose your guardian angel was with you on this one AND the participation of persons like myself is also a part of your discovery that you were in fact spared.

Let me end by saying that things such as this are for all eternity. They do not end when your life here on earth comes to a close. It is a good thing to keep that in mind.

Thank you for listening.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Welcome to the club...the demon you are referring to is an inter-dimensional entity. It might be good or bad, but if you feel negative energy, then it`s definitely bad. However, you must take away your fear first and then judge what you feel. Also once you open this door it`s hard to close it so this entity might be following you now, even if you stop doing all of this(astral projections), it will try to drive you insane, if it`s bad. It will come in dreams, thoughts, voices, shadows...etc...and not all at once. It may take days, weeks, years.

So I hope you are religious and connected to God, to his energy. If you really are, it will drive away dark energies. There are also other ways to protect yourself, but unless you are witchdoctor or warlock or wizard or mentally gifted or jedi, they are pretty uselsess. There are certain spells and enchantments, but I wouldn`t do that, because you may never know what excatly is the spell or enchantment and if there is any counter spell on it or spell that has consequences(that may take something in return).

Don`t want to scare you, just give you heads up. Also, although vivid and lucid dreaming helps you to achieve consciousness outside body and enables you to project yourself, it really has nothing to do with astral projection, not the same thing. But I`m sure you already know that now that you projected yourself

Just be mindful and careful from now on. And don`t make any rash decisions.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

BruceEFury
Here's the thing.. No more then 2 weeks ago she was with my best friend.. They broke up and me and her got together.. It was a dirtbag move but we fell in love.. Now that instant trust barrier is destroyed.. idk what i got myself into. It's like if she could do that to him then whats going to stop her from doing the same for me.But this guy was extremely jealous/controlling and i know that tends to push away woman.. insecurities are apparently unattractive. And what do you mean about commitments? Me and her have this commitment to get sober together for the new year. And we havent had sex yet, we only fooled around a little bit but thats about it. Its been almost 2 weeks.

Ah then you see the reasoning behind the dreams there is that trust issue because you are afraid the same will happen to you that you did, that is the tough break that will always be there due to how you met. It can if you let it be splinter in your mind for as long as you are together...

And I asked about commitment unsure of how long you have been together.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

littled16
You watched the sequel to Insidious recently didn't you?
That's enough to keep me firmly anchored in my own body!

Actually I no longer watch movies like that, for that very same reason.

I dabbled a long, long time ago with my own soul/spirit and it is instinctual to me to respect that my vessel (in which I currently inhabit) is my own (while I inhabit it), but if I leave it do I have a sovereign right to it?

Also I do believe there are things and beings which are as I see dark forces that are against our way of life (most call it evil) I just see it(them) as not in my best interest.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

LittleByLittle
Maybe that is a wise move or maybe your word will create fear that is not needed of the unknown. I cannot say if it is one or the other.

Well fear is a separate matter, I advise meditation as a necessary preparation. Think of it more like the "I would rather have a gun and not need it, then not have a gun and need it" kind of scenario.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Maybe not a demon but a guardian whom was trying to tell you not to do that, What would take over your body when you were not in it - could this be the symbolism of the friend whom your girl sleeps with - another entity that is within you that if you leave would simply take over.
In 1994 I asked to be allowed out of my body and rose a couple of inches - I was somewhat deranged and had the sole purpose of trying to destroy the devil even if I was destroyed myself, the room lit up like blue magnesium light and something very big pushed me back down, These older beings are not bad they are caring as they simply do not want you to harm yourself, be careful with the paranormal.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have some advice for you after some 40 years of projecting.

Know this: there are entities...whether factions of our minds or projections of others encountered....that are both good and bad, known and unknown, positive and negative, and plain evil.

One beginning to traverse the astral plane either in their early stages of learning or in their normal course of travels...may encounter one or all of these. They are real. As real as people one sees in the earthly realm on a day to day basis.

Be very careful of the negative ones. They can deceive you by pretending to be friendly, or say...a loved one who has passed. You can wave them away, or call them to you. I suggest if that ever happens again, to ignore and/or send the negative ones away.

You have enormous power on the Astral Planes. Its normal for you to be afraid...and in fact...elated when and if you run into an angel or God-like being. Both are normal.

With practice, you can learn how to move past those you dont wish to interact with, or move closer to those you do. Its a challenge of course at 1st, but dont let that deter you. You have strength. You have YOU as the "flyer-pilot" of your own plane and where it does or doesnt go.

Additionally, Ive come to the conclusion after starting my journey with projecting in the 1960's...that though different, there is much that compares to O.B.E.'s (Out of body experiences), Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection.

Good luck in your travels. Perhaps we'll meet on "the plane".

Peace
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well, what did you expect? When you're out of body you sometimes hear and see more than you bargained for. Which is why I am not as enthusiastic about the secret arts as I used to be.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
My advice to the OP is to seek guidance in and from the Holy Spirit. Find a prayer group whose direction is towards deliverance - as clearly distinguished from exorcism. If the OP approaches this in good and complete "faith and surrender" to Christ all will be well. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you and where to go and what to do.

Under NO circumstances should the OP seek out someone (or group) that will take you further into the demonic realm by instituting spells or enchantments as a counterfoil to your dilemma. I guarantee that actions like that will damage you further even to the possibility of not being able to recover from the initial experience.

AGAIN I am making a clear warning here - There is no such thing as a positive spell or enchantment and there is no such thing as a white (witch) etc. Beware of the person that advised you to go in the direction of "Practitioners of spells and enchantments" - anyone administering such rites is from the dark side - as in witches and/or warlocks (or some such) and I say beware.

edit on 3-1-2014 by ExoPatriotico because: mistakes errors fixed

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ExoPatriotico

I only disagree with you because Atheists can practice astral projection as well with no ill effects. And they may not believe in any higher power.

And others referring to oujia boards is nonsense, and all the other negative "christian" based "this is evil" be careful stuff.

Nothing is further from the truth, and Im assuming these posters have no real experience with A.P.

If Im wrong, sorry. Ive practiced this enough for 40 years to have personal 1st hand knowledge...that they are.

MS (Christian)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

As someone else stated - hearing voices is all part of the experience. It's possible that it's just one of the vibrations (all the things you experience as part of the separation process), and yet it's equally possible that it was an entity as well. Before you jump to the conclusion that it was a demon, you need to remember that it could also be something that someone created, and unintentionally let loose.

For example, say you really hated someone - have you ever noticed that the hate for them kept building up, and then suddenly it seemed to vanish? You've basically "created" a surge of emotion at that one person. If they projected, they might perceive that wave as what they see hatred as (maybe they will see it as a demon, or they might see it as a parent, teacher, or sibling that doesn't like them). Not saying that someone hates you, but that it's possible you saw something that wasn't a demon.

And, this is from my experience, but any of the entities you encounter when out of body can't really do anything to you except try and scare you - The more fear you have of them, the more that they will bother you. Their mentality is just like that of a school bully: The second that you get angry with them, be nice to them, or show them that you're in control of the situation, they will leave you alone.

As for the dreams, they definitely seemed symbolic to me (especially the tree branch splitting in two). Though I'm not a psychiatrist, you may want to make sure that everything's alright with your girlfriend - The fact that she was trying to hide, and the branch splitting in two at least brings to mind a breakup, or that your are afraid of one happening. That's what I'd do, if it were my dream.

abeverage
As far as astral projections I have always considered my body to be my own why would I want to leave it? No I am an EXTREMELY vivid and lucid dreamer so I suppose I do visit those realms, but have always felt my body was safer that way. If our bodies are vessels or containment devices to experience reality perhaps there are other beings out there that would envy such things...

I don't know that it works like that - granted, I don't know the exact science of it, but it seems to be that there is a piece of "you" that never leaves the body. What leads me to believe this is that sometimes, you get the experience that you are sleeping in bed, and you'll also be seeing where you are in the astral. Think the official term is "bilocation". Another thing that I noticed is that when your body detects a problem (such as needing to goto the bathroom, or an arm is losing blood pressure due to sleeping position), you are called back to your body. Maybe everyone has their own frequency (or sequence/pattern of frequencies).

Now, that said - back on the astral projection forum I used to be a part of, there were a couple interesting cases where one of the projectors accidentally found themselves in the wrong body (or in my case, the wrong "version" of myself). Granted, there isn't a lot of proof apart from the person's story - but these were people that practiced daily, and have nothing to gain from bragging, so I believe them at least.

-fossilera

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Interesting... I have had a weird occasion where I woke up in the middle of the night, sat up and started speaking in this weird hissing language.

Like this? I haven't seen the movie.

<< 1   >>

join