It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: "Execution by Dog" in North Korea Too Much?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It is beginning to look like China is preparing its public for the removal of Kim Jong-Un from his position
as leader of North Korea.

The story was originally broken in Wen Wei Po, called by the Straits Times, the official mouthpiece of the Chinese government in Hong Kong.

www.straitstimes.com...

THE execution of Jang Song Thaek, the No. 2 man in North Korea, took Beijing by surprise and will
adversely affect bilateral relations.

Beijing's displeasure is expressed through the publication of a detailed account of Jang's brutal execution in Wen Wei Po, its official mouthpiece, in Hong Kong, on Dec 12.

According to the report, unlike previous executions of political prisoners which were carried out by firing
squads with machine guns, Jang was stripped naked and thrown into a cage, along with his five closest aides. Then 120 hounds, starved for three days, were allowed to prey on them until they were completely eaten up. This is called "quan jue", or execution by dogs.

The report said the entire process lasted for an hour, with Mr Kim Jong Un, the supreme leader in North
Korea, supervising it along with 300 senior officials.

The horrifying report vividly depicted the brutality of the young North Korean leader. The fact that it
appeared in a Beijing- controlled newspaper showed that China no longer cares about its relations with the Kim regime.

Two days later, the Global Times, associated with the People's Daily, a Chinese Communist Party organ, followed up with a sternly worded editorial saying that the abrupt political change epitomised the backwardness of the North Korean political system. It warned the Chinese government not to coddle North Korea any longer, saying that the majority of Chinese were extremely disgusted with the Kim regime.

There are more interesting details in the Straits' story, including the statement that China has consulted with Russia on how to deal with the North Korean situation.

It looks like China has finally reached the end of its patience with Kim Jong-Un. The man he executed, Jang Song Thaek, was, apparently close to the Chinese government, too close to suit Kim. It will be interesting to see what happens next. Maybe we will be treated to a "regime change" of a different flavor than the one we are used to. I just hope nobody but the bad guys get hurt in this.

edit on 3-1-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
wow north Koreans are very creatives with their executions, must be not having tv, electricity or food

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Eaten by 120 starving hounds.

Ironic a bit, I'll spare you the "they eat dogs that eat humans, its like a circle" joke.

North Korea, had almost been a little too quiet I suppose they were busy rounding up the some 120 hounds, and then starving the hounds for 3 days.

Personally I'd like to see China do something, instead of supposedly being this world power who really just sits there and moans a lot and makes craptastic counterfeits, I mean if they are going to be my new slave master they're going to have to learn to lay down the pimp hand. Instead of just saying WE DO NOT LIKE.

IF they were to take out Kim where would they and Russia get their slaves from?

Nobody thinks they really care about the North Korean people right?
edit on 3-1-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

TV would never have satisfied the ancients.

Far, far too bland for them.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I hope the North Koreans get some freedom in my lifetime, I also hope that the yanks don't put one of their puppets in his place... At least Kim Jun Un is OPENLY evil...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Apparently North Korea has trade relations with China and Kim thought that his uncle was, in addition to his sins of intrigue, giving China "much more than most favored nation status" in various deals between the countries.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
INSANITY. PURE INSANITY.
I wonder if Dennis Rodman was invited? He's good buds with the loons over there.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Recently, North Korea has been making noises about wanting to make a deal with South Korea to reunify the peninsula, but I don't think there is any sort of possibility of such a thing going forward without the departure of Kim from the scene. The clique in North Korea are just "strong arm" types. There is no place for that kind of person at the top of a civilian government.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

live by the sword die by the sword.

For kim.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Anybody who watches History Channel knows that there are worse ways to go than being eaten by starving dogs, but I know that I personally could not watch or even listen to such a thing without having nightmares for months- nay, years! How anyone could just stand by and watch without trying to stop such barbarism amazes me. I understand that if anyone protested they could very well end up being slung into the dog pit as well, but I wish that somebody in NK would stand up to Lil' Kim- maybe more would follow and the people would rise to revolution! It only takes a single spark...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Guess he needed to show his uncle who the top dog is.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

You have to have a sick mind to want to kill this way. I mean Kim don't give a # we all see this so for someone to stop him it must come from outside the gates that they have closed so tightly.

I mean NK has no oil so I guess that's the US & UK out then.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Mental Illness. That's all I can say. Profound Mental Illness.

I fear for all 20+ Million people trapped north of the border in that God Forsaken land that decency or sanity seems to have forgotten entirely.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

WoW just WOW

And to think Dennis Rodman calls lil Kim his buddy and has been going there training basketball teams. I sure hope DR has a bigger motive for befriending the little twerp. Also, if the Chinese government balks at lil Kim's execution methods, then holy geez it must be bad over there.

I think lil Kim is going to be another tyrannical leader like the Sadam was and his pathetic offspring.

ETA: A worse name came to mind. Caligula.
edit on 3-1-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This information only confirms what I already knew. Lil Kim is a James Bond Villain of epic proportions. You just can't make this kind of stuff up.

Come on China show us how you are a Superpower now and kick the little despot to the curb!
Maybe just maybe if you liberate NK you will be just like the USA, only with more balls.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

If it were me standing there beside the fat man, and I had already begun planning a coup d'etat, I would have just put a bullet in his head on the spot. Sure, I would have been shot dead too...but hey...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

THE execution of Jang Song Thaek, the No. 2 man in North Korea, took Beijing by surprise and will adversely affect bilateral relations.

Beijing's displeasure is expressed through the publication of a detailed account of Jang's brutal execution in Wen Wei Po, its official mouthpiece, in Hong Kong, on Dec 12.

According to the report...

Why is no one questioning the veracity of this "report" on a site supposedly based around questioning things, ESPECIALLY things that come out of governments, the most debased coagulations of liers and deceivers on this planet?

How propaganda works is to play on peoples already pre-existing biases and negative/positive perceptions and move their thoughts towards a certain end that is beneficial to the ones putting out the propaganda.

It now seems China wants "regime change" (loaded phrase) in NK, and not because they give 2 #s about human rights.

The real focus here should be what Chinas up to, and what should be being examined is how China will profit from a successful propaganda campaign to get others, both domestic population and foreign nations, to support them over-throwing another sovereign country.

edit on 1/3/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

You know, everyone likes to act as if they are shocked that Lil' Kim would do this but we all know that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. He is a product of his upbringing and the people who raised him would have done the same sort of thing. Change needs to come from within- the whole reason NK has stayed the way it is can be blamed on the people being in unity because their leaders have convinced them that it is them against the world. The only thing that will change that mindset is revelation from within their own borders and people willing to put their lives on the line to spark a change within their culture.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

FlySolo

If it were me standing there beside the fat man, and I had already begun planning a coup d'etat, I would have just put a bullet in his head on the spot. Sure, I would have been shot dead too...but hey...

Exactly!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is even worse than Hitler watching von Stauffenberg and others strung up strangling to death by piano wire.

It's like having the worst knuckleheaded juvenile delinquent as your leader.

Even the Chinese have to be saying to themselves, "Backing this guy is a lose, lose, lose proposition. Enough, already."
edit on 3-1-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join