It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing up unvaccinated: This is what happens when your parents refuse

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

And a 'dead' virus can never mutate can it?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

It's amazing how all the nuts who scream "PROOF! PROOF! PROOF!" over articles others post, are jumping on this bandwagon of an article without one shred of proof simply because it is a prime example of confirmation bias, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

jimmyx
for all those that.....DO.....believe in vaccines....why would you care what these other people do.....warn the once, and let nature take it's course.

I am not really picking on you as I see several others have posted along the same line as you however the OP and source article address your question so I will re-quote it along with some other parts that address other posters replies after yours.

If you think your child’s immune system is strong enough to fight off vaccine-preventable diseases, then it’s strong enough to fight off the tiny amounts of dead or weakened pathogens present in any of the vaccines.

But not everyone around you is that strong, not everyone has a choice, not everyone can fight those illnesses, and not everyone can be vaccinated. If you have a healthy child, then your healthy child can cope with vaccines and can care about those unhealthy children who can’t.

Those of you who have avoided childhood illnesses without vaccines are lucky. You couldn’t do it without us pro-vaxxers. Once the vaccination rates begin dropping, the less herd immunity will be able to protect your children. The more people you convert to your anti-vax stance, the quicker that luck will run out.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Grimpachi

I call BS... My mother never had me vaccinated, and I am rarely ever sick... Funny, that this 'article' has included just about every health practice that the 'authority' does their best to stamp out.

I have had all my vaccinations and as I stated before I have never had more than a cold in my life. So whats your point?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

That's correct. I don't know why anyone would think otherwise. Do dead humans mutate?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

"That description is definitely not me or my family we ate the American way."

Please explain what the American way is...for us foreigners.

Well if you are a foreigner I doubt you would understand.

I have done a quick look at some of your other threads..

I am glad you have taken such an interest in my other threads. Please feel free to comment or even challenge the OP in each of those threads I will be happy to respond to you on those topics in those threads.

In your pursuit of science you've never come across any evidence? whatsoever?
about how ADHD/ritalin and Psychiatrys creation of new and evergrowing disease/conditions needing treatment (lol)?

When you say in my pursuit of science could that mean the same thing as when I read an article I find interesting? If that is not the same then I have no idea what pursuit of science is supposed to mean.

As far as if I have read up on " ADHD/ritalin and Psychiatry" then my answer is nope. I have not read up on that. I have read some articles dealing with psychiatry and with others irrational belief systems, non evidence faith based belief systems, schizophrenia, and BPD. I have posted a few threads on some of those articles.

How about starting a thread on the adverse effects of Vaccinations?

Simply because I haven't read any well sourced evidence based articles that have made that conclusion. I would rather deny ignorance than spread it.

You do know how to start a thread don't you? You have enough posts to do so. If you need me to explain how to I will PM you the instructions. It seems you want to discuss that topic you really shouldn't be shy about it in other words I don't see why you would need me to write a thread for you.

And again what is the American way of eating ? Grits, bacon, hash brown... oh hang on...no maybe now it includes GMOs Soy Corn syrup.

All that and more. BTW I do have a few threads on GMO's. lol

Feel free to read them and if you disagree with the OP's please do post your concerns and we can discuss them. (in those threads)

In all fairness lay your cards on the table and state you stand for Big Govt no religion and Doctor knows best

Big government- nope
No religion- check
Doctor knows best- hmmm lets see...my specialty was EOD although it was an intense school with a 90% fail rate we didn't learn how to read MRIs, perform surgery, read medical charts, or much of anything beyond basic emergency lifesaving skills. So I guess I will have to say when it comes to things medical the logical thing to do is consult a person who received training in that field an expert maybe. I think those are called doctors wouldn't you agree? However if you happen to have unexploded ordinance in your back yard don't call a doctor that would be my specialty.

BTW dont take the above the wrong way, I am genuinely interested to know
peace

Oh no problem. It seems you had a lot of questions and some misconception about starting threads I am glad I could help. I look forward to reading your OP on

ADHD/ritalin and Psychiatrys creation of new and evergrowing disease/conditions
it certainly seems you have a position on that issue and like I said if you need help learning how to start threads I can PM you the instructions. It isn't hard.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I think I might mutating right now!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The anti-vaccine movement is horrible on many levels. Letting other people be exposed to your darling, toxic little petri dishes is unforgivable.

Vaccines work and though they rarely have an unintended consequence, a 1 in a several thousand "what if" is nothing compared to the horrid certainty of a preventable disease.

There IS a certain conspiracy in vaccines, though. Doctors have conspired to save lives and prevent tragic disease in spite of people's paranoid, ignorant impulses against all science.

Seeing nearly wiped out disease re-emerge in schools lately, due to confused parents, is a head scratcher.

Then again, if it weren't so tragic, letting evolution do its thing by weeding out the bad apples' genetic line might be satisfying, but those non-vaccinated kids aren't making the decisions... the well intentioned but ignorant parents are.

Hmmm, that reminds me... I'm decades late for some boosters.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You can find more bad stories about vaccines than the good ones...It's up to individuals to decide, not the government.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

allknowingmop

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Drinking water got clean all over the word, simultaneously, in the 1970s, when smallpox was eradicated?

And then it got even cleaner in the 1980s, when the incidence of Hib was reduced 99% in the developed world?

And then they polished up the water a little more in the 1990s-2000s, accounting for the 75% drop in chicken pox cases?

India became polio-free in 2011 by cleaning up their drinking water--perhaps by rerouting the Ganges through a giant Brita filter?
edit on Sat Jan 4 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Also, an important thing to remember is there are a lot of people out there who can't take vaccines because of certain conditions. When you vaccinate your children, you're also protecting the ones who can't vaccinate.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

My point is that vaccination is clearly pointless and a stupid concept at best.... "Oh polio is going around? Drink this Orange Juice, so when nothing happens I can claim it was because of the OJ I just gave you!"

See how stupid that sounds? You either contract an illness or you don't; vaccines aren't going to make a difference either way, and are just more harmful than good.
edit on 4-1-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

That's correct. I don't know why anyone would think otherwise. Do dead humans mutate?

On their own? Why no they don't, but can a dead virus be reactivated by external factors, like say the harmful additives in our food supply which build up in the body over time, or other additives from other vaccines received on the same day?

Funny how a lot, although not all, of the people I know who get flu vaccines, wind up getting extremely sick..

(post by boymonkey74 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I was given a Polio vaccine that MAY have given me cancer and I was given an injection of god knows what at FT.Hood before Desert Storm..in short I guess I will absolutely NEVER accept ANY form of vaccine again.

You decide for YOURSELF what YOU want to do. Don't do that for others.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

So when you don't drink it and get polio what do you do then?.

You bitch about it just like everybody else who took the vaccine but still got polio...It's a matter of dumb luck or 'unluck' in this case.

Not to mention that most of these 'diseases' touted as being cured by vaccines were already on the decline by the time vaccines were issued for them, and causation for their decline does not equal a correlation. The decline can easily be attributed to better standards of living, better knowledge of poliovirus, etc.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Cows11
Here in New Zealand we only need two injections for most of our lives I think. MMR, Tetanus, and the polio swab thing. That's all I've had.

The problem in the states is all shots are combo shots now. You can not get a single shot.

With the shots a child received 5x the allowable aluminum rate. Ask a dr where they get their vaccines and they won't know. Ask for the ingredients and you can't get them.

All of the above is first hand experience. If my kid could get shots that I got as a kid I would feel much better. It's all about money now. You make money off sick people.

Also, check the rates of vaccinated kids who still get the diseases, it's not great for some. Also, most of the diseases would not have the effects today like they did before. Most are extremely rare to be life threatining.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join