It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing up unvaccinated: This is what happens when your parents refuse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

The article in the OP is a blatant psysop and a crappy one at that.

As healthy as my lifestyle seemed, I contracted measles, mumps, rubella, a type of viral meningitis, scarlatina, whooping cough, yearly tonsillitis, and chickenpox,...

Really? No one in the history of the universe has contracted so many diseases.

In my twenties I got precancerous HPV... mummy might have cancer...

And she got an STD, which is preventable. Disgusting advert for Gardisil, which is exceedingly dangerous.

My kids have had no childhood illnesses other than chickenpox, which they both contracted while still breastfeeding.

Amish children dont get vaccinated and are perfectly healthy. Wonder how she accounts for that.

I know far more people who have experienced complications from preventable childhood illnesses than I have EVER met with complications from vaccines.

Wow. Making sure to include every establishment talking point.

I was so freaking crunchy that I literally crumbled. It was only when I took control of those paranoid thoughts and fears about the world around me and became an objective critical thinker that I got well. It was when I stopped taking sugar pills for everything and started seeing medical professionals that I began to thrive physically and mentally.

Yah. Those of you who reject the modern medial model are CRAZY.

Blatant propaganda.

Ridiculously weak attempt by the establishment.

edit on 3-1-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

Pre vaccines the majority of children contracted all of the diseases mentioned.
The reason why they're uncommon now is down to vaccines.

Amish children DO get vaccinated. Look it up.
And the ones who don't get vaccinated DO get ill. Look it up.

As for the complications, since the rate of complications from preventable disease far outweighs the extremely slim chance of reacting against a vaccine I'd agree with that point.
Certainly in my experience I saw too many children in the ICU where I worked who wouldn't have been there had they been vaccinated or protected by those who had been.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

I know that you gotta make your money so I'll give you another response to sell your talking points. So this gentleman was not connected to Baxter, yet somehow he knew the vaccines were tainted (he must have been just crazy), got stopped by a platoon of swat cops not wearing insignia in downtown LA in a armored tank, hit with a microwave pulse to disable the car, maced, tear gassed for hours, and disappeared out of the country for saying on the radio the Baxter facility in Ukraine was where the tainted vaccines where coming from. Ya , I see how my story is discredited. OH YA, the fact that the VACCINES WERE INFECTED WITH LIVE AVIAN FLU was just sheer luck. You are right, I will go back to sleep. I wouldn't want to be you when the reckoning comes buddy, you got a whole lot of bad karma saved up.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

KillaCommie4Mommy
reply to post by Pardon?

I know that you gotta make your money so I'll give you another response to sell your talking points. So this gentleman was not connected to Baxter, yet somehow he knew the vaccines were tainted (he must have been just crazy), got stopped by a platoon of swat cops not wearing insignia in downtown LA in a armored tank, hit with a microwave pulse to disable the car, maced, tear gassed for hours, and disappeared out of the country for saying on the radio the Baxter facility in Ukraine was where the tainted vaccines where coming from. Ya , I see how my story is discredited. OH YA, the fact that the VACCINES WERE INFECTED WITH LIVE AVIAN FLU was just sheer luck. You are right, I will go back to sleep. I wouldn't want to be you when the reckoning comes buddy, you got a whole lot of bad karma saved up.

Dear me.
The guy who you're trying to make out worked for Baxter was arrested for demonstrating against your government. He wasn't a whistle blower and had never worked for Baxter.
There was a virologist who worked for Baxter with a similar name so you and your ilk have put two and two together and come up with potato.
Baxter did not produce vaccines contaminated with avian flu. They sent viral materials which are used to make vaccines to other labs where they where found to be contaminated.
So there didn't need to be any whistle blower did there?

But don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy story eh?

And I find it quite ironic that someone who has the username you do is saying others have accrued bad karma.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Here you go again blatantly lying and construing facts to suit your agenda. I would definitely say you have some vested interest in protecting big pharma... (lobbyist, propagandist, etc). I have noticed the lack of facts backing up everything you throw out there as the truth, however you seem to lack the intelligence to be skeptical of the coverup story, something that is supposed to be inherent with being a member to this site. I have yet to research your posts but I have faith that they will all reflect on who you really are. So here you go. Discredit these links (some of the hundreds that come up with a minor search).
1) Czech republic tests vaccine samples, not "viral materials"
www.lifegen.de...

2)Update of Moshe story with current lawsuits against Baxter for crimes against humanity.. you say arrested for speaking out against the country, yes I see how illegal that is and merits sending a spec ops team to arrest him though on his radio no threats were made other than going public with his information
www.unfictional.com...

3)Just to show I am unbiased here's a bloomberg whitewash
www.bloomberg.com...
www.examiner.com...

Lets not forget that this is the same company that infected thousands of people in 1996 with HIV from their blood products. If all you are going to say is that guy never worked for Baxter and all you can quote is some no name conspiracy discrediting site, you sir are discredited. Do you really believe that a international billion dollar company like Baxter wouldn't throw millions of dollars suppressing this story? (You most likely are the benefactor of some of those allocated funds)
DO you really think he was attacked with weapons never used before on the streets of LA for speaking against this country? OH ya Baxter said "we don't know that guy he's never worked for us" and you believe them eh? Just sheer luck he knew precisely where the tainted vax samples came from?
I'm done with you, sit down.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

KillaCommie4Mommy
reply to post by Pardon?

Here you go again blatantly lying and construing facts to suit your agenda. I would definitely say you have some vested interest in protecting big pharma... (lobbyist, propagandist, etc).

Ahem, if I may, can you stop accusing people of "working for big pharma" in EVERY reply in this thread so far towards those who disagree with you. You are spoiling this thread for me and I'm sure many others.

Remember you have joined a forum. These stories are normally discussed using both sides of the argument. There are actually people on the planet that disagree with you. Mental eh?

I'm all for vaccines. I think they are great. I had them. My partner had them. Our daughter has had them. My friends and their children have had them all. Generally speaking we are all relatively healthy. I had the flu last week though, a nightmarish strain as well. Anyway, that's off-topic.

I don't work for 'big pharma' haha.
edit on 3/1/14 by angryhulk because: reduced the size/extent of the used quote

(post by KillaCommie4Mommy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KillaCommie4Mommy

Iam a regular person and agree with vaccines, I have had the flu shot to make sure I can not kill one of the people I look after.
I had the MRR, BCG and others when I was a kid and Iam fine.
The benefits outweigh the risks by a million fold.
Oh and use the enter button more and sentences begin with a capital letter. (I thought I was bad )
edit on 3-1-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Here in New Zealand we only need two injections for most of our lives I think. MMR, Tetanus, and the polio swab thing. That's all I've had.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Remember when the H1N1 flu vaccine came out in 2009 and everyone was encouraged to get vaccinated? Some people had no choice, like my mother. My mother drowned alone in a pool on my 24th birthday in July 2009, and survived after being in a coma for two weeks. She clearly had a long road ahead of her. All she was really able to move at first were her eyes and head and was gaining slowly the ability to stretch out her arm in a controlled manner.

One day about two months after her initial drowning "accident," she was forced to receive the H1N1 flu shot. As a result, she developed severe(extremely severe) dystonia. She suffered dystonia for fourteen months until she died. I did not know until being by my mother's side every day for 16 months that a human being could suffer so long and so deeply inside their own body without dying.

I understand that as a drowning victim, my mom had medical issue outside the realm of the shot's cause and effect. But it was day and night before she was given the vaccine, and after the vaccine, it was only night.

In conclusion, I wish the healthcare industry didn't mandate vaccinations for every single in-patient receiving care across the United States. I'm positive no one considered the harm it could do to a body already in a very fragile state of being.

My definition of dystonia is pure hell on earth. Here is a description by the Dystonia Medical Research Foundation:

Dystonia disrupts the nervous system's ability to allow the brain and the muscles to communicate. The body's ability to control muscle movements is very complicated and involves many areas in the brain. The area of the brain that is believed to be most affected by dystonia is called the basal ganglia. The basal ganglia are a deep region of the brain that monitors the speed of movement and controls unwanted movements. The basal ganglia are responsible for sending signals to the muscles instructing them when to move and when to stop moving. For reasons we don't yet understand, the basal ganglia's instructions to the muscles become irregular and chaotic, resulting in the unwanted muscle movements and contractions.

In addition, as researchers began learning more about task-specific dystonias such as the various forms that affect musicians, it became clear that there is a sensory component to dystonia symptoms. Not only does the brain send irregular messages to the brain, but the affected muscles send chaotic messages back to the brain and the nervous system is overtaken by a self-perpetuating cycle of abnormal communication.

edit on 1-3-2014 by TruthLover557 because: If you must know, I replaced a period with a question mark.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KillaCommie4Mommy

I applaud your mother for her unrelenting discipline in protecting her family's health and lifestyle habits. However as with many children of excellent people, it is quite a tragedy that you reject a large portion of her belief system.

I see you missed it as well don't worry you are not alone. But I will say to miss it twice seems a bit special. BTW welcome to ATS so you do not mistake again the words that look like this are links. You should click on them they usually lead to important information.

But since you thought the story was a bout me I think it is important to correct your assumption and let me be clear my family vaccinated me and I never came down with more than a cold in my life.

Also some more things you should know.

drank plenty of water. I wasn’t even allowed pop; even my fresh juice was watered down to protect my teeth, and I would’ve killed for white, shop-bought bread in my lunch box once in a while and biscuits instead of fruit like all the other kids.
We only ate (organic local) meat maybe once or twice a week and my mother and father cooked everything from scratch – I have yet to taste a Findus crispy pancake and oven chips were reserved for those nights when mum and dad had friends over and we got a “treat.”

That description is definitely not me or my family we ate the American way. More importantly though when you see text quoted as above that means it is from an off sight source generally an article. You can see the difference from where I quoted you which is from on sight posts.

I see your post was snipped for comments about my other threads. You should familiarize yourself with this sites T&C however I am glad to see you have taken such an interest in all my other threads I only ask that you take your time to read and absorb the info in the OPs so that we don't need to spend so much time correcting your misconceptions on the subject matter up for debate.

I see you have already been challenged on your other statements regarding Mercury and Baxter Pharmaceuticals. I am sure you realize at this point when making statements such as those you need to provide evidence but here is a bit of advice, before claiming such things you should see if it has been debated before especially if it has wound up in the HOAX or deconstructing misinformation forum.

Again welcome to ATS I look forward to reading some well sourced and well paragraphed replies from you.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theinsolentfish

the steady progress of medical technologies have allowed us all to live much longer lives then otherwise. if you want a world where vaccinations didnt exist, you would have a world where 13 year olds married 15 year olds and had 15 children only 4 of which survived. i think anyone would agree that that is not a world anyone would really enjoy living in.

So what has "dark ages" courting/breeding rituals have anything to to proving vaccinations work?.

Can you please provide a least some sort of link or even anectodal evidence (haha) that it was ever common for 13 y.o to mate with 15 y.o and have 15 births?

I would have thought that sanitation, resources, education and a rested (not overworked) uterus would go a long way to ensuring more than 4 survived.

Heres some anectodal evidence for you: You have been with the military since birth, your SSns were mixed up at birth...you have neen over-vaxed usually without your consent...how do we know you're not an alien hybrid/mkultra victim towing the party line.

sorry to be condescending but I think you may wont to research further about the flu shot connection (and why you get sick when you take them) and how its used to milk money out of the health system for big pharma. Nothing beats vaccinating to create illness and business for the doctors.

Now if big pharma believed in their products why would they need to push the govts to peddle their killers and then ask the taxpayer to foot the bill? . Oh yeah thats right because drugs are made by "doctors", the priests of the 20th century - thou shall not question or thou shall go to hell

National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program - HRSA
www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/‎

Heres a little known fact about the so-called flu-epidemic of 1918 nad Bayers involvement

foodfreedom.wordpress.com...

honestly you think they have your best interest at heart?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Absolutely agreed.

My two Sons have never have a needle anywhere near them, and as long as i have life in me, they never will.

They have never been ill, apart from normal Rhino viruses (Common cold and rarely), are the brightest in their respective classes, do not have behavioural, emotional or developmental problems and have a Mother and Father that have put in the time and effort spanning years, to thoroughly research the available professional data published regarding what we consider is the crime that is profit motivated vaccination, and not a pair of mealy mouthed, lazy suckers, like most, though perhaps not all, of the pro-vaccine idiots seem to be.

I don't find it at all strange or coincidental at how many parents i've spoken to that extol the official line and virtues of vaccination, who have jumped to have their kids pumped full of vaccines and associated adulterants, to now have kids that are permanently on powerful drugs for ADD, ADHD, multiple allergies, are slow or below par learners, and are 'challenging' emotionally and are often very violent.

It's a bloody scandal...and in my opinion, for any parent to simply and based on nothing but blind trust, go along with their country's respective vaccination policy determined predominantly by those who are pushing vaccination to sucker as much blood money as possible, without solid months, even years of hard research..are failing their children spectacularly. I feel sorry for your kids frankly, that they were unfortunate enough to be lumbered with such gullible, lazy parents.

I'll not debate this with anyone, it has proven fruitless over the years, so i'll not waste your time or mine.

The ONLY advice i will give to any prospective parent, or a parent facing a dilemma over vaccinating the most precious people they will ever have in their lives is this;

DON'T listen to me, DON'T listen to the other anonymous mouthpieces barking the 'what's what' from whichever side of the fence they are barking from...(remember the vested interests?) DO copious amounts of research for YOURSELVES, learn as much as you can...visit journals, chase down stats, look at who is creating the vaccines, look at who is rabidly and fervently pushing the vaccines, collate this information, cross check it, and then check it all again.

And when you've weighed up the evidence, that YOU must find for yourselves, after hard slogging, long hours, days, weeks and months..then and ONLY then make your choice...your OWN choice.

OK...here's a second piece of advice...if you happen to live in a country that has the fascist arrogance to presume to think the state can dictate what your child is going to have pumped into his or her little body, regardless of your choice...get yourselves and those valuable children of yours the hell out of that country as fast as Humanly possible and count yourselves extremely lucky IMO.

This is my opinion, take it as such and nothing else, it is your choice after all...or it bloody well ought to be.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Do you walk outside? Whilst you do this do you breathe?
Do you eat fruit and vegetables?
Have you ever had a scratch or cut in your skin? Ever eaten fish? Ever used aluminium foil?
Ever heated anything up in a metal pan? Have you ever been bitten or stung by an insect? Do you like to eat nuts? Ever taken aspirin for a headache? If the answer to any of the above is yes then you have just been exposed to far more danger than any vaccines.

"any of the above is yes??"

WOW hehehehe......so vaccines are safer than cooking on a pan?

or safer than taking aspirin....(single ingredient salysilic acid as opposed to cocktail vaccines)

You sound like a Pharma funndie...brainwashed to the point of incoherence

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

they don't contain and have never contained mercury (thimerosal is not mercury the same way that sodium chloride is not chlorine)

so thimesoral is not mercury?

from www.cdc.gov...

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative used in some vaccines and other products since the 1930's

So are you going to inject into your arm chlorine, sodium or salt.. i mean using your logic maybe salt is safe to inject.....

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

TheConstruKctionofLight
reply to post by Pardon?

Do you walk outside? Whilst you do this do you breathe?
Do you eat fruit and vegetables?
Have you ever had a scratch or cut in your skin? Ever eaten fish? Ever used aluminium foil?
Ever heated anything up in a metal pan? Have you ever been bitten or stung by an insect? Do you like to eat nuts? Ever taken aspirin for a headache? If the answer to any of the above is yes then you have just been exposed to far more danger than any vaccines.

"any of the above is yes??"

WOW hehehehe......so vaccines are safer than cooking on a pan?

or safer than taking aspirin....(single ingredient salysilic acid as opposed to cocktail vaccines)

You sound like a Pharma funndie...brainwashed to the point of incoherence

Yeah I had a good laugh at that as well... That post should be in the Joke forum.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
WOW!
You are trying Very Very Very hard to MAKE us
believe in Government propaganda.

you have put a Great deal of work into this.
Far to much work!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Vaccines are quack science. They don't have unbiased double blind studies proving their effectiveness and the known carcinogens in them like mercury formaldehyde and thimersol to name a few arent good for anyone. Look around at all the helpless government dependent idiots and you'll begin to understand the socialist philosophy designed to topple the united states. Everything is corporate run by the guys at the top. The worst enemy of government tyranny is a well educated healthy public, and a helpless dependent public is the easiest target. Follow your own instincts, i didnt get my son vaccinated after seeing him get a serious case of jaundice from a vit k shot that I was skeptical of getting. Needless to say...he's perfectly healthy and much more alert and conscious then other toddlers his age. Go natural it's the way god intended or be a victim like the communist tyrannical oppressors would like you to be

Autism rates skyrocketed since introduction of mass new born innoculations by over a 1000 percent

get the facts not the propaganda

what a joke the rulers are trying to deceive the brightest members of society
good luck

Truth will prevail

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Baxter did not produce vaccines contaminated with avian flu. They sent viral materials which are used to make vaccines to other labs where they where found to be contaminated.
reply to post by Pardon?

where they where found to be contaminated

So the transport company contaminated them...

Oh lets see "Baxters to ther labs" ....many waypoints along the way that just so happen to have viral material laying about to conveniently deflect blame from Baxters...

Ar you shore ya not a Baxter shareholder?

Why defend so vehemently?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MOSTwanted

Autism rates skyrocketed since introduction of mass new born innoculations by over a 1000 percent

get the facts not the propaganda

Now all you have to do is provide a source for the outrageous statistic you just quoted. Or are you simply more interested in providing your own propaganda.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I have had the flu shot to make sure I can not kill one of the people I look after.
reply to post by boymonkey74

So the flu shots make the flu disappear from the air around you as well.... thereby saving pateints....?
Do they pump it into the Hospital HVAC....hmmmm
because I though thats how we catch disease? haha

Hang on....

for an in depth study of how the fraudulent Pasteurs germ theory became the "official" party line do some study

www.whale.to...

"I cannot kill one of the people I look after"...pretty emotive...but then again

Doctors Are The Third Leading Cause of Death in the US, Killing 225,000 People Every Year
articles.mercola.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join