It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing up unvaccinated: This is what happens when your parents refuse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Indeed, everyone does.

I choose to be on the side of unspoiled mother nature, the way things always have been and would still be were it not for the imposibly toxic humans that dedtroy themselves while killing earthling and causing irreperable damage to the planet vanishing millions of years of evolution and species versatility.

BRAVO for your stance.

I stand humbly aside, not clapping in awe but crying in despair as you kill your chilren and mine along this faulty and soon inevitable path.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I applaud your mother for her unrelenting discipline in protecting her family's health and lifestyle habits. However as with many children of excellent people, it is quite a tragedy that you reject a large portion of her belief system. This is such an important topic for me, I decided to join ATS after being a lurker for a few years now, ###SNIPPED####..... SO the topic is vaccinations. I do believe in the science of vaccination and i do believe that it is possible to gain immunity from it. However the ones that are forced on the masses are mercury based and packaged with formaldehyde. You dare cast shame on anti-vax parents, but I would love to see you try that bs on one of the tens of thousands of children who have been devastated by the many extreme side effects listed on the vaccines!Forget the bubbly CDC handouts given by the doctors, read the ones you have to twist their arm to give you that state over a hundred side effects, many fatal, that the vaccine companies are required by law to insert with the shot. How can you take vaccination advice from a doctor that is forced to take a flu shot? Do you expect to hear any actual substantial information from a person with a god complex forced into taking it? Also, I see many people saying it is a requirement for school, this a myth and completely untrue. For any public school in every state there is a belief or religious exemption that they don't like to talk about.
Lets also not forget about the case of whistleblower biological scientist Joseph Moshe who was surrounded by a small army, hit with an EMP, black bagged and extradited in downtown LA after exposing Baxter Pharmaceuticals placing the Live avian Flu in the vaccines from their lab in Ukraine. After the release of this information countries who got this vaccine tested in on ferrets which all immediately died. SO these are the people YOU trust. Deny ignorance buddy.

Youtube link: www.youtube.com... ... can someone embed for me?
edit on 3-1-2014 by KillaCommie4Mommy because: video link not working

edit on Fri Jan 3 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

There are dead or weakend strains of the virus in the vaccines. Nothing else. No nanobots controlling us or poisons to make us complacent. Just life saving vaccine ingredients.
Most people don't think that doctors under government orders are trying to poison us.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

really well what do you say about the Baxter Case in 2009?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Outright BS! There are religious or belief exemptions for every state. IN CALIFORNIA where I am it is a belief exemption form. Please check your facts before commenting. IT IS ILLEGAL FOR ANY PUBLIC STATE FUNDED SCHOOL to not allow children based on vaccination status when required exemption forms are provided.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
A blog written by a propagandist isn't evidence.

I immediately became suspicious when she magically contracted every childhood illness known to man.

She must be the unluckiest person on the planet.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

took red pill

Pardon?
You sound very well informed.

Pray tell how vaccines damage DNA.
I would love to know how that works.

And can you enlighten us on which vaccines have mercury in them please?
And can you inform us as to which vaccines have cancer cells in them please?

Thank you. I am.

I feel certain that you're well aware of how it works & which ones have mercury & cancer cells, so I won't bother to waste my time arguing with you.

Perhaps you can tell us which pharmaceutical company pays you to surf the web defending their killer drugs & vaccines.

Ah, the old pharma shill gambit. Isn't using that an admission that you haven't a proper argument and that's why you won't argue?

Well if you ARE as well informed as you believe you are you won't mind going in to all the details of how vaccines alter DNA.
Also which ones have mercury in them and which ones contain cancer cells.
The reason I ask is that as far as I'm aware vaccines do not cause DNA damage, they don't contain and have never contained mercury (thimerosal is not mercury the same way that sodium chloride is not chlorine) and they've never had cancer cells in them.

I look forward to your reply.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

KillaCommie4Mommy

really well what do you say about the Baxter Case in 2009?

Is this the Moshe you're looking for?
conspiracies.skepticproject.com...
edit on 3/1/14 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
As with all issues, I don't think this is black and white. I don't think it can be argued against that good vaccines are essential to a healthy population. The problem is that you have no real choice but to blindly trust that what you are being given is what you need.

I believe vaccinations are important. I also believe that viewing them with a skeptic eye is important; just because some vaccines are essential doesn't mean that others aren't nefarious.

That being said though, I think this sums up the good majority of anti-vaccine arguments...
(I know there are typos, but I didn't write it.)

edit on 1/3/2014 by ValerieDivusen because: rewording

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar! I am glad that there are still normal people on the forum, and your comment is proof!

(post by KillaCommie4Mommy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

edit on 3-1-2014 by KillaCommie4Mommy because: double post

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ValerieDivusen

I liked your diagram! Can you do another one for fluoridated water?
edit on 3-1-2014 by KillaCommie4Mommy because: misspelling

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

six67seven
reply to post by Grimpachi

That's fine. It just makes me uneasy when a child/baby is given 20 vaccines (exaggeration) in a short amount of time.

So talk to your doctor about it. We talked to ours and he was more than happy to stretch out our son's vaccination schedule some so that he wasn't getting so many vaccines all at once. It meant we took a few more trips to the doctor.

All we did was explain that we were concerned about exposing his developing immune system to so many challenges all at once. We also opted for less cocktail vaccines. They are more expensive, but they were worth it.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

KillaCommie4Mommy
reply to post by ValerieDivusen

I liked your diagram! Can you do another one for flouridated water?

I'm sure if they treated water with flour then there could be a diagram made for you.

And my point above is that you got your Moshe's mixed up.

Your knowledge of chemicals and vaccines seems to be a bit awry too.
edit on 3/1/14 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

I don't quite get your point but this is what I think you are trying to do is to dodge the question regarding poisoning of water supplies rather than address my comment and to take the spelling of a whistle blowers name as a typo to discredit me instead of addressing THE CRIMINAL INFECTION OF VACCINES WITH THE DISEASE THEY WERE DESIGNED TO PROTECT AGAINST. You have the link, you have the incident why don't you clock out of your propaganda job for a split second and give me your human opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

The article in the OP is a blatant psysop and a crappy one at that.

As healthy as my lifestyle seemed, I contracted measles, mumps, rubella, a type of viral meningitis, scarlatina, whooping cough, yearly tonsillitis, and chickenpox,...

Really? No one in the history of the universe has contracted so many diseases.

In my twenties I got precancerous HPV... mummy might have cancer...

And she got an STD, which is preventable. Disgusting advert for Gardisil, which is exceedingly dangerous.

My kids have had no childhood illnesses other than chickenpox, which they both contracted while still breastfeeding.

Amish children dont get vaccinated and are perfectly healthy. Wonder how she accounts for that.

I know far more people who have experienced complications from preventable childhood illnesses than I have EVER met with complications from vaccines.

Wow. Making sure to include every establishment talking point.

I was so freaking crunchy that I literally crumbled. It was only when I took control of those paranoid thoughts and fears about the world around me and became an objective critical thinker that I got well. It was when I stopped taking sugar pills for everything and started seeing medical professionals that I began to thrive physically and mentally.

Yah. Those of you who reject the modern medial model are CRAZY.

Blatant propaganda.

Ridiculously weak attempt by the establishment.

edit on 3-1-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

nixie_nox
A blog written by a propagandist isn't evidence.

I immediately became suspicious when she magically contracted every childhood illness known to man.

She must be the unluckiest person on the planet.

I agree with you on this.

It's usually the anti-vaxers who prefer anecdotes rather than proper evidence.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

KillaCommie4Mommy
reply to post by Pardon?

I don't quite get your point but this is what I think you are trying to do is to dodge the question regarding poisoning of water supplies rather than address my comment and to take the spelling of a whistle blowers name as a typo to discredit me instead of addressing THE CRIMINAL INFECTION OF VACCINES WITH THE DISEASE THEY WERE DESIGNED TO PROTECT AGAINST. You have the link, you have the incident why don't you clock out of your propaganda job for a split second and give me your human opinion.

The guy who was arrested was no more connected with Baxter as you are yet you're using that as evidence.
Your statement that vaccines are based upon mercury is ignorant in the extreme.
And trying to somehow segue fluoridation of water into the thread is nonsensical.
That's what discredits you, not a typo.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Propaganda. I don't believe this story for a minute. Every illness? Yeah right, this is just to scare people into getting all the vaccines. Once again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join