It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing up unvaccinated: This is what happens when your parents refuse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

GEORGETHEGREEK
reply to post by six67seven

The hard part is making decisions for your baby. Every single parent wants to protect their child. Question is - what is the best course to follow? No one knows for sure.

Oranges and natural unmodified food in a balanced died of no drugs and non processed food.
That's all it takes.

So there is your answer. Simple enough? Or too complicated to grasp? You decide.
I have a funny feeling you or others may disagree, but here lies the problem. Brains have already been fried too much to see the obvious. Everyone is free to follow his path. Free you are too.

That may work for babies/people that live in a bubble - I only knew one person that did, he was in a Seinfeld episode.

Like I said:

No one knows for sure. (Though many act like they do)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Did you go to school in the US ? Shots are required or you don't get in.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Grimpachi

Sounds like they were just cheap people. I was vaccinated eat store bought food and lounged in front of a tv. I am seldom sick. What's your point? Your parents deprived you? Couldn't afford a regular lifestyle?

Whats my point? Err...are you under the impression that I wrote the article? I wrote the thread but not the article this isn't about my life or family.

My point is about vaccinating in today's society. It is about sparing children from unneeded suffering.

I honestly do not know why you think it is about my family or being deprived junk food. I suggest you re-read the OP and open the link because you seem to have missed the point(all the points).

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Over an eighteen year period and many of those are what are called booster shots and also not all are required to get into school. These figures amount to less than two a year so that kind of takes the bite out of this being extreme.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You know what? I did and I am sorry. I've read it and corrected my post. Again sorry. I should read twice before replying. I have a bad habit of doing things like this.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

It's cool I was just a bit confused by your reply tats why I asked.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The white coats would have you believe that taking vaccines is good for you, I simply don't trust them anymore. I've had my childhood vaccinations, but nowadays, who knows what's in those cocktails.

It really sucks that the untrustworthiness of our health professionals puts us into this catch 22.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

No, UK here, yet you use the monicker 'Land of the free', hhhmm

i know it's been debated

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
this may sound hard and mean...but...I don't care that these people don't believe in vaccines...they will pay as well as their children will, and ONLY when the suffering and death hits them squarely between the eyes will they come around...it's sad really that people have been talked into this type of paranoia, to the point that any medical professional is viewed as the enemy, and science is evil.
I am fully vaccinated as is the rest of my family, and I simply don't worry about it. I had my annual flu shot, and haven't had the flu in more than a decade.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sounds like the lady in the OP had some sort of immuno deficiency.
Ive spent time in plenty of places around Sth East Asia where kids havent had a panadol in their lives let alone a vaccine. They live in what could politely be called dumps and they are healthy and happy as anyone Ive seen. People can get pressured and succumb to fear and guilt all they like, my kids wont be getting vaccinated

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Visitor2012
The white coats would have you believe that taking vaccines is good for you, I simply don't trust them anymore. I've had my childhood vaccinations, but nowadays, who knows what's in those cocktails.

It really sucks that the untrustworthiness of our health professionals puts us into this catch 22.

good luck...depending on your age, the flu becomes increasingly harder to handle as you grow older. I had the flu in my middle 40's, I was laid up for about 12 days, vomiting, nausea, sleep was in hour to 2 hour segments. your body feels like it weighs 500 pounds, headaches were pressured pain that throbbed for hours. mouth stayed open all the time because breathing through the nose was impossible. constant coughing was needed because you feel like you're not getting enough air. watery diarrhea for days and days, sometimes not able to get to the toilet fast enough.

I could go on, but needless to say, I remember it well, and I don't hesitate to get my flu shot every year.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I had a very severe reaction to a shot in middle school. It was a hybrid shot if I remember correctly. Everyone in my school had to get the shot. I ended up with a very severe fever above 100F. My ears blew out, so I had cotton balls in there to slow the bleeding. I missed 6 or so months of school because of it and was home-schooled the following year.

I'm all for vaccines, but I feel that there need to be individual tests if I'm ever to get another shot. At least for people that have had bad reactions in the past. I get that it would be immensely costly to implement, but it's the only way I'm ever getting another shot. Imagine if I'd died [which I could have] at that young age. All because of a mandatory shot. Sure, it was a fluke... but it's scary none-the-less. How many flukes will we endure? I wouldn't want to risk my child's life [if I ever have any] no matter how small the odds. It's a very tough situation. In the end, it's probably less risky to just get the shot... but for me already having had a bad reaction, I'm not getting any more shots. They didn't even do any tests or follow ups to see what caused the reaction. I never got an explanation as to why I almost died, so # 'em. If they'll handle the bill to guarantee my safety going forward, I'd be happy to get shots.

edit: I'd like to note that I don't get sick often... which is very lucky for me in my situation. At most I'll get one cold or flu a year... but often I'll go longer without getting a bug.

edit on 3-1-2014 by LeviWardrobe because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2014 by LeviWardrobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Perhaps if the writer didn't have a healthy lifestyle she would have developed cancer or autism? Hard to tell. It looks like she came through as a healthy adult.

It's not all or nothing when it comes to medical care and vaccines. You have to make your own choice based on your family history. You should be able to choose if you just want the polio but maybe not the flu shot. Perhaps if there is a history of autism, you might want to be careful of the delivery agent and the age the shot is given.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Maybe her children are so healthy because she was fed properly & not filled with DNA-damaging vaccines herself, & they were able to withstand the onslaught of mercury, cancer cells, etc. that they received in the vaccines.

Her grandchildren may not be so fortunate.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

six67seven

That's fine. It just makes me uneasy when a child/baby is given 20 vaccines (exaggeration) in a short amount of time.

Great point. I have four children, the first 3 were fat and healthy! We vaccinated them according to our DR's schedule without any issues. However, our 4th child was born a bit smaller than the other three (she was only 6lbs, while the other were ~7.5lbs). #4 was always on the smaller side when compared to the first three at various milestones. The Mrs. and I decided to stagger #4's vaccinations due to the fact that she was in the lower percentile range for her weight and height. So instead of giving her 4 shots all in one visit, we've been staggering them out over time to when we felt she was not going to be overloaded with vaccines. Dr nor staff never gave us any pushback.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by six67seven

The OP is an anecdote, not even approaching science or actionable information.
26 injections before 15 months. This is fact.

schedule linked here

other little known facts:

0% of these substances have been safety tested on babies. No test has been done on multi-vax interactions on adults or children. You might ask then, why does the CDC believe they are safe to put in the psuedo-mandatory regime?

1. The single blind tests of a single vax on adults, conducted and documented by the drug companies do not show a "significant" number of serious side effects. There is no burden of proof of efficacy of protection against pathogens. Zero.

That's it. Feel safe yet? Welcome to the experiment on babies, you are probably participating. Sorry if you are one of the insignificant number of serious side effects. Prepare to be denied and victim shamed by the drug company PR machine.

Get profit motive out of health care science. It's a fundamental conflict of interest.

You're just making things up as you go along aren't you?
All vaccines are safety tested and guess what, they're ALWAYS being safety tested.
Constantly.

Do you walk outside?
Whilst you do this do you breathe?
Do you eat fruit and vegetables?
Have you ever had a scratch or cut in your skin?
Ever eaten fish?
Ever used aluminium foil?
Ever heated anything up in a metal pan?
Have you ever been bitten or stung by an insect?
Do you like to eat nuts?
Ever taken aspirin for a headache?

If the answer to any of the above is yes then you have just been exposed to far more danger than any vaccines.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Rulkiewicz

six67seven

That's fine. It just makes me uneasy when a child/baby is given 20 vaccines (exaggeration) in a short amount of time.

Great point. I have four children, the first 3 were fat and healthy! We vaccinated them according to our DR's schedule without any issues. However, our 4th child was born a bit smaller than the other three (she was only 6lbs, while the other were ~7.5lbs). #4 was always on the smaller side when compared to the first three at various milestones. The Mrs. and I decided to stagger #4's vaccinations due to the fact that she was in the lower percentile range for her weight and height. So instead of giving her 4 shots all in one visit, we've been staggering them out over time to when we felt she was not going to be overloaded with vaccines. Dr nor staff never gave us any pushback.

Babies are exposed to more pathogens on a daily basis than they ever will be exposed to from vaccines.
They won't get overloaded with them at all.
It's far better to get them over with in one sitting and have them protected then than space them out and risk infections between them.
Factor in the actual needle-stick part of it too.

It's amazing that parents all of a sudden become experts in immunology after reading a couple of nonsensical web sites.
Do people do the same thing with airline pilots?
You know, knock on the cockpit door and tell them how to fly the plane?
Or go up to a nuclear physicist and tell them their hadron collider would work better if they did it another way?

A little knowledge truly is a dangerous thing indeed.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Visitor2012

Erm, I do.
It's really easy to find out too.
It's not the untrustworthiness of the health professionals that puts this into catch 22 as there isn't a catch 22.
That part is in your mind-set.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

took red pill
Maybe her children are so healthy because she was fed properly & not filled with DNA-damaging vaccines herself, & they were able to withstand the onslaught of mercury, cancer cells, etc. that they received in the vaccines.

Her grandchildren may not be so fortunate.

You sound very well informed.

Pray tell how vaccines damage DNA.
I would love to know how that works.

And can you enlighten us on which vaccines have mercury in them please?
And can you inform us as to which vaccines have cancer cells in them please?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Pardon?
You sound very well informed.

Pray tell how vaccines damage DNA.
I would love to know how that works.

And can you enlighten us on which vaccines have mercury in them please?
And can you inform us as to which vaccines have cancer cells in them please?

Thank you. I am.

I feel certain that you're well aware of how it works & which ones have mercury & cancer cells, so I won't bother to waste my time arguing with you.

Perhaps you can tell us which pharmaceutical company pays you to surf the web defending their killer drugs & vaccines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join