It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West-inspired currency 'to launch soon'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Such gayfish. WOW.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Lupe Fiasco..

edit on 5-1-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Sure, if your IQ is low enough ?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

I bet the two biggest investors would be TMZ and entertainment tonight, because they are the only ones who care about the hyper inflated ego known as Kanye.

Hell if it wasn't for Kanye and Kim K these 'entertainment reporters' would be out of a job.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

"I'ma let you make this thread, but we all know Kim's got the booty worth mintin', to hell with BitCoin it ain't got hard a$$ets like Kimye's behind (it). We got the WHOLE shebang, and I promise y'all, it'll be worth gettin' a byte o' ya OWN Kimye coin, YO."

*Drops the mike*

*slams a Pimp Juice*

*Taylor Swift is still nonplussed*
edit on 5-1-2014 by Varhaard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Zeppp

TheBandit795
I love hip hop, but I don't want to hear this dude's name.... Sheesh.

[sarcasm]Coinye's?? Stroke the man's ego some more, will ya???[/sarcasm]

What do you love about Hip Hop? The glorifying of violence, the use of the "N" word or the demeaning way they treat women.

No, not for me at all. As a conspiracy theorist, I'm sure you are aware of how manufactured our media is. What you hear on the Radio and TV, isn't representative of hip hop, It's the music industries template that you are hearing. It all sounds the same, it's over produced, cookie cutter bull# that promotes ignorance, and has a built in marketing plan. People do alot more to talk about the ignorant hip hop, and for most that's the bubble they fall into, but emcees making the ignorant radio stuff are the minority. They are so easy to avoid.

For me this is what I love about hip hop. If you ask I hope you are respectful enough to listen honestly.

edit on 5-1-2014 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of Kanye West either, but I don't go jump to conclusions, and I actually read the article....

Kanye West is not involved and has yet to comment on its inception.

Kanye West has nothing to do with this virtual currency... Someone who was "inspired" by Kanye made it.

So, all further jokes and general insults about Kanya are unnecessary.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

WeAre0ne
So, all further jokes and general insults about Kanya are unnecessary.

Oh, I'm sure folks here will gladly take a jab at Kanye, wether it is "necessary" or not...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mahatche

Some great tunes there man! Hip Hop was the reason I became interested in 'conspiracies' KRS-One and Immortal technique mainly. Those two in particular time and time again over their careers have constantly tried to teach people through music about these corrupt establishments ruling over us

Hip Hop/Rap isn't all murder and using racist remarks as someone stated.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Spider879
reply to post by TheBandit795

Lupe Fiasco..

edit on 5-1-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

I was hoping someone had put this song up. Nothing but truth. Never heard or seen it on tv/radio though? Hmmm

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VapourUK

The best music cannot be televised or be on your pop radio,pop music like pop culture is generally meant to sedate us or keep us from thinking.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join