It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea’s Kim Jong-un had uncle killed by 120 starving dogs!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

One step away from The Hunger Games or The Running Man.

I'd love to see some of those Wall St. banker f*cks getting chased down by ravenous, wild dogs. Maybe that's just me.

edit on 3-1-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
No credible sources for this happening whatsoever.

Some good old manufacturing of consent for something in the near future?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Zcustosmorum

I'd love to see some of those Wall St. banker f*cks getting chased down by ravenous, starving, wild dogs. Maybe that's just me.

Never going to happen. How many have actually been brought to justice as it is?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Cobaltic1978

Zcustosmorum

I'd love to see some of those Wall St. banker f*cks getting chased down by ravenous, starving, wild dogs. Maybe that's just me.

Never going to happen. How many have actually been brought to justice as it is?

No, of course it's never going to happen because the system in which we live protects these people. Why? Because they have the power to make, break or change the rules in whichever way they see fit.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Didn't whitey Burger feed a guy to pigs? A guy in Luzerne Mi fed 2 guys to the pigs 20 or so years ago because he didn't like the way they looked at him. He ran them thru a wood chipper first though

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Sure, I'd love some sort of justice / karma call it whatever you like to happen to the bankers / industrialists / judiciary / Eton Oxbridge etc types.
Not sure it should be wrapped up, glorified and presented to the public as entertainment though - but on reflection I guess that's all public executions etc have ever been.

Personally I'd borrow the guillotine from The French; quick and very efficient and sends a powerful message to all observers.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Now, if only the starving people of North Korea could get Un in a cage...

It's a good analogy, even if the story is fictitious. North Korea being the cage, the people it's 'dogs', and the dear leader...well, his imagined power could be stripped of him just as the clothes of his uncle.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Guess the point I'm trying to make here, what is the worst thing?

The shock value of feeding someone to dogs or bankers conning (which is basically what they did), millions of people and small businesses out of everything they own and destroying families along the way. And to make it worse, the people responsible at the very top kept the multi-million pay offs they recieved, and some were even given promotions to the White House administration.

Which is the sicker society here?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
wait, who the hell keeps 120 starving dogs lying around, just in case?!?!?

oh, kim jong-un does, apparently.

i bet he and dennis rodman shared some of the craziest stories.

edit on 3059x6730America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mikell

Richard Kuklinski - The Iceman.

Was just talking about him in the pub the other day.
He killed them, chopped them up, then froze them before putting them through a wood chipper.

Only parts of a human body a pig can't digest are hair and teeth.

Any excuse to show a scene from one of my favourite films; Snatch.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Please tell me where I said the people you mentioned weren't/aren't psychopaths? So please quit trying to veer off topic as this topic deals with Kim Jong-un. There are plenty of other threads (or make one yourself) that discusses the others.

With that being said, I find it funny that we in the west worry so much over what the M.E. is doing and claim we're "helping" them by starting wars while people like the psychopath Kim Jong-un gets away with his nonsense.

Oh right, oil.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Some people believe everything they read. I highly highly doubt this is true.
Besides they eat dog in Korea . Wouldn't they feed their livestock. Where would you find 120 starving dogs in Korea ? The supermarket ???
edit on AM000000310000000110120312014-01-03T09:20:31-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Some people believe everything they read. I highly highly doubt this is true.

True or not, the shock value is great

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Got to give you that. LOL.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Sounds like your jealous of people who are rich. That's bigotry in case you're wondering. You're not though. Hating the rich is a favorite pastime on here. I love the rich. I wish I had more rich friends.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The last public execution in the USA was in 1936...we are not that far removed from N.Korea. They stone people to death in the Muslim countries, why is this any different than that. Why does this bring outrage..but stoning a woman to death for being raped in a Muslim country gets a page 3 byline.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Sounds like your jealous of people who are rich. That's bigotry in case you're wondering. You're not though. Hating the rich is a favorite pastime on here. I love the rich. I wish I had more rich friends.

Let me correct you, I have a problem with corruption and dishonesty.

I judge people at face value regardless of their wealth, skin colour, or anything else.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Egyptians tried to build better pyramids each generation, North Koreans makes more brutal executions.

I wonder if he was thinking of this for years and couldn't find someone to execute so he grow tired and just pick his uncle...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Ha, no. We've just given it better window dressing.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So no one can confirm this and nothing out of NK gives us reason to believe it?

I say its BS......propaganda against NK if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join