It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima an Revelation 8:8

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
In Koriyama, in the Fukushima Prefecture, an inn faces Yomogi Mountain . The word yomogi in Japanese means wormwood/wormwart artemesia.

www.pinterest.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

But with the wormwood thing a third of people die from consuming the infected water and I believe it mentions rivers and streams.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
The Greek word opoc (with symbols I can't type), for mountain also means, precinct, district, so like a prefecture.

The word for "was cast" my keyboard won't do, in Greek but it also means, "poured into" like all that radioactive water poured into the pacific.

star well, radiation.
wow

Good detective work, didn't know that man!
edit on 14-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
here in November 22 of 2019 there is a newer interpretation of 'Wormwood' by Steve Quayle/Tom Horn team of Prophecy wonks,, here: www.hagmannreportlive.com...

alert-> the presentation is 2 hours long

but cut to the time 1:23:30 of the interview for their spin on the Revelation 8 asteroid that is (to them) a binary-Asteroid,

in that trumpet 2 signals a 'Mountain-on-fire' to plunk into the Ocean
and trumpet 3 signals a Star, which shines as a lamp' to fall over land & poison lakes/streams/wells/rivers/aquaducts--->> this is the celestial object called Wormwood

I was reflecting on wormwood for quite a spell... I agree with the interview that the known NEO dubbed APOPHIS will be the mountain-on-fire plunging into an Ocean (likely the Pacific)

but the 'wormwood' STAR is not a binary asteroid... but rather the fallen, wormwood, Star is the demonic Angel who becomes the False Prophet and the 'waters' that are 'poisoned' is the religious teachings/false Gospel/ new paganism spread by the False Prophet as a charismatic Cult Religion Spiritual Leader (the AntiChrist comes on the scene at the mid-point of the 4th Trumpet & teams up with the Wormwood-False Prophet for the last 3 trumpets/ or 3 woes )

enjoy the 2 hour YT interview if you care to, lotsa stuff, even if I don't agree

edit on nd30157443550422112019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join