It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima an Revelation 8:8

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This verse in the Bible has stuck in my mind after the Fukishima nuclear disaster.

The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

If Fukishima continues unchecked could it play out this way?

What is your opinion?

respectfully
reluctantpawn

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

How can Fukushima be related to a blazing mountain being thrown into the sea?

Most interpretation think that this "mountain" is in fact an asteroid. What makes you think Fukushima will propel a mountain down into the sea?

edit on 3-1-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

i think the 'wormwood' hitting the ocean, sea, rivers, lakes is more like the fallout from Fukushima...
the nuclear fire or light is radiation which fits well with the poisoning by 'wormwood'

your 'mountain all aflame' has all the signs of an asteroid

thanks * for the linking with prophecy

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

swanne

How can Fukushima be related to a blazing mountain being thrown into the sea?

Most interpretation think that this "mountain" is in fact an asteroid. What makes you think Fukushima will propel a mountain down into the sea?

edit on 3-1-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

I think he was probably referring more to the Earthquake which caused the entire fiasco.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Except how is nuclear radiation going to turn the seas red and how is it going to destroy a third of the world's ships?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

St Udio

i think the 'wormwood' hitting the ocean, sea, rivers, lakes is more like the fallout from Fukushima...
the nuclear fire or light is radiation which fits well with the poisoning by 'wormwood'

your 'mountain all aflame' has all the signs of an asteroid

thanks * for the linking with prophecy

I have read that the Ukrainian word for "wormwood" is Chernobyl.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Edgar Cayce made a prediction about Japan having to "go down in the ocean". I think it is on the page I link.

At any rate, Cayce predicted the destruction of the american west coast, and that the east coast would be safe.

link to some of Cayce's predictions

Another link mentioning it about Japan.

Greater part of Japan...
edit on 3-1-2014 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Let's play this out...

Total meltdown of at least two cores, water table, explosion, lots of bad aerosol-ed particles. Think about what 90 tons of Plutonium is going to do. Total meltdown possibly continues?... Eventually it is possible to see a magma/lava related event here albeit probably nothing as spectacular as an asteroid hitting the surface. This is combination with another major earthquake and tsunami.

Sure 90 tons of aerosol-ed Plutonium from one reactor plus the others that are other fuel rod material... Could be enough to cause close to what revelations was talking about.

I pray not.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

G,day mate in relation to fukishima verse 9 has crossed my mind. and I am waiting and watching to see how it plays out. a red algae bloom could be a goer and irradiated and unusable ships could be a goer too.
But, only time will tell.
The USS Gipper. er Ronnies flattop maybe a bit hot. those poor squiddies from the deployment off the coast of Japan are not in a good place. Those blokes need our prayers.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Cayce said that the great lakes would pour into the gulf of Mexico, and not all the eastern seaboard will be saved. England and the Isles would go under water, japan as well. He also said a new land mass would appear off the east coast of the USA. Might I suggest a book... The Edgar Cayce Companion by B. Ernest Frejer. It compiles every reading Cayce ever gave, all fourteen thousand. Broken down in their respective categories, IE earth changes, medical, past lives, A really good read if your into Cayce.
edit on 3-1-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pronto

So you are surmising that massive nuclear radiation would cause a worldwide red algae bloom? Radiation kills life, not aid its growth. Also if enough radiation leaked into the ocean to irradiate the world's ships, no waterway would be safe and we'd all be dead from massive radiation poisoning anyways. None of the other biblical prophecies would be able to be carried out.

Of course, this whole thread relies on the premise that Revelations is even a prophecy of the world's end. It isn't, it was prophesying the end of the Roman Empire.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I see this as a tarting point for a massive poisoning due to radiation. We are already seeing fish die offs and increased levels in seafood. A red algae bloom would see a massive die off as well. As for the ssue of Fukishima or an asteroid? Who knows? Prophecy is often only understood after it comes to pass.

An irradiation of ship hulls and biocontaminates through algae to barnicles might make ships unable to port. Thus causing their destruction. The verse says only a mountain like object. That could be anything large including a cooling tower.

This obviously cannot be taken out of context. Especially as the first angels judgement hasn't happened yet. But it appears to have many similarites and parallels, which make it worthy of notice for those watching for prophecy fulfillment.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

you do know that there is nothing in the book of revelations relevant to our future events...
rather it was written as a prediction to the fall of the Empire and raise of Christianity.

The Book of Revelations was written during a trying time in Christian and Jewish history. The book’s target was not necessarily Satan, but Rome. As a result, the final battle and victory of God over Satan was actually predicting the fall of the Roman Empire

check this out

as it says in the article... People waiting for the prophesies of Revelations to come forth today are about 1500 years too late... Rome fell... maybe not quite as was predicted but the Roman Empire is gone... so nothing in revelations relates to Fukushima or anything else even remotely connected to what we're living through right now...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

Although that may be true, let's take into consideration that God's word is still alive. God always gave a warning, before judgement and destruction. How many times do you warn your child, before you discipline them???

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

I hope that you have something to go on
other than what someone else espouses.

If this is so then what were the seven seal judgements and how do they relate with the coming of the Messiah that the jews seek?

At what point of imedid the tribulation start and end in history?

At what point did the wrath of God become unleashed and when did the thousand year reign begin?

You speak as if you are familiar with Rev. How are you with Danial and the seventy weeks prophecy and its corelation with Rev?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

now just where is there a connection with these dire predictions and the fall of the Roman Empire or Nero...?

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

when did a asteroid, comet, meteor do this during the life of the roman empire (lets say from 200BC- 1100AD)
no... this is a future asteroid hit, most likely in the Atlantic because the Kings of the East are not affected and will soon raise that 200 million man army to attack the middle east

Rev 8:10
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters

And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

this is not about the Roman Empire either, its a future event
but this 'star' is unlike the earlier 'mountain' that crashed into the sea (ocean)
ergo.... i interpret the 'Star' ~burning like a lamp~ as the process of nuclear fission or fusion
and not a comet or asteroid like the 'mountain' was
& the nuclear radiation (light of a lamp) caused 1/3 of the rivers and water sources to become poisoned (bitter' like wormwood...... this is clearly referring to radiation from fallout or/and from radiated water currents that poison the whole ocean, lakes & other bodies of water which evaporate into the clouds and then rain down on the earth... exactly what going on now in the USA & Canada from the Fukushima reactor meltdowns

thank you

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If Fukushima is so bad why aren't the worlds fish markets crashing or spiking? I live in los Angeles and I have been keeping an eye on the beach front property and I don't see any major sell offs. The people who own the homes in the Malibu, Pacific Palisades are very well off and have access to inside information around the world, and yet they are staying put. Mind you these people are obsessed with health and fitness but not budging an inch. I also noticed that sushi restaurants aren't closing in masses either. So what gives with all the hyperbole?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

reluctantpawn
This verse in the Bible has stuck in my mind after the Fukishima nuclear disaster.

The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

If Fukishima continues unchecked could it play out this way?

What is your opinion?

respectfully
reluctantpawn

This verse is specific to the period of time in which God will pour His wrath out on the Earth. This is the 2nd trumpet judgement which happens around the 5th year of the 7 year period commonly referred to as Daniel's 70th week. This takes place sometime in the future, after the tribulation... after the rapture... This verse is most likely speaking to a large meteor crashing into the sea.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeppp

I takes time, time will tell.
Maybe people arent fleeing, and sushi restaurants are still open, but that doesnt mean theres nothing wrong with the oceans nd the life forms living there.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The Greek word opoc (with symbols I can't type), for mountain also means, precinct, district, so like a prefecture.

The word for "was cast" my keyboard won't do, in Greek but it also means, "poured into" like all that radioactive water poured into the pacific.

star well, radiation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join