It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Clinton Attacks Nemesis Starr and Media in TV Outburst

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The man got a B.J.

Although I found this to be disgusting from a man picked to represent the people. I disliked slick willy for many other reasons.

He was such a slick talker he actually got people to believe he was a great president by sitting on his ass and doing NOTHING!!!

The man did nothing significcant at all!!!

accept get a B.J.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
.... that's what the Republicans would have you believe.

... But we weren't at war, killing civilians indiscriminately in those days.

... And we weren't torturing young men because somebody had blown up the WTC without FAA or the Air Force's NOTICING.

... and he didn't suspend the Constitution.

... Sometimes, something NOT DONE is good.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
.... that's what the Republicans would have you believe.

Not just Republicans.

... But we weren't at war, killing civilians indiscriminately in those days.

We still aren't killing civilians indiscriminately... Those are called terrorists. Islamic Fundamentalists even.

... And we weren't torturing young men because somebody had blown up the WTC without FAA or the Air Force's NOTICING.

Who is torturing what?

... and he didn't suspend the Constitution.

Not sure what the heck you're trying to get at here.

... Sometimes, something NOT DONE is good.

Yes, we should have just continued talking to Saddam (like Clinton did and did again... and did AGAIN...) while he mass murdered his populous and reigned over his people with fear.

I'll never understand the liberal mind. Open minded, loving of all people. Hypocrite's........

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Get real.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Clinton is guilty of inaction .
Running away from conflict doesn't make him more compassionate but only shows him to be indecisive. Most people see Bush as this "war monger" but hardly any of you see him as a person who stood up and took on the challenge of Terrorism head first. History will see Bush as a greater leader than Clinton ever was as charm and charisma are not what american vote their leaders for but to provide security and to represent the views of a majority of americans.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
GradyPhillpot
The interview did reveal a lot about Clinton's personality and how he reacts under pressure and that should be the topic of the discussion.

To endure the viscious, slanderous personal attacks levelled at him on a daily basis and STILL run the country took what I would call super-human composure and ability to perform under pressure.

You see, not only were Starrs salacious inuendos and vulgar allegations intended to hurt Bill Clinton, they were also vey much intended to hurt his wife and daughter. The self-righteous, sociopathic Kenneth Starr figured that by deeply hurting the entire Clinton family, it would undoubtedly affect Bill Clintons job performance as President and thus bring him down, which, by the way, is what it was all about. What Bill Clinton did was commit an indiscretion; what Kenneth Starr did was disgraceful, vulgar, RUTHLESS and OBSCENE. Unlike Clinton, Any NORMAL person would have cracked under the pressure.

I seriously doubt our current so-called leader could weather anything close to the storm of ridicule and disrespect levelled by the Republicans against Bill Clinton without completely falling apart. Dubya cant even handle it when someone disagrees with him, let alone an all-out assualt on him and his whole family.

Bill Clinton was setup (entrapped) by ruthless neo-cons intent on destroying his Presidency and the Democratic Party. It was a witch-hunt from the get-go, and its hard for me to imagine how anyone is so blind they cant see it. It was almost as obvious as the pack of lies Dubya told us when he gave his justification for invading Iraq. To think that so many people condone this sort of thing is sickening. Our nation has become one filled with hate, vengeance, self-indulgence and arrogance. We are not the country we once were

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
who is hating who?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101

Originally posted by Iwunder
whats the difference between screwing your secretary or screwing your country

Screwing your secretary is - Debauchery
Screwing your country is - TREASON .
Thats the difference!

Question...

Would you define taking an oath to defend the United States and its constitition and failing to show up for training or duty screwing your country? Or is it okay because you were a young man and you learned frm the experience?

Or what?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
Question...

Would you define taking an oath to defend the United States and its constitition and failing to show up for training or duty screwing your country? Or is it okay because you were a young man and you learned frm the experience?

Or what?

I'm sorry could you elaborate a bit more?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The National Gurad required attendance of 44 training drills each financial year.

In '72-'73 Bush attended 36. In '73-'74 he attended 12.

These numbers apparently come from Bush's own official records, not from Dan Rather or 60 Minutes etc.

On another topic.

Clinton reversed the Raeganomics deficit and took the US into surplus economics. In how many terms? Where's the inaction?

How long will it take to pay off W's deficit?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
The National Gurad required attendance of 44 training drills each financial year.

In '72-'73 Bush attended 36. In '73-'74 he attended 12.

These numbers apparently come from Bush's own official records, not from Dan Rather or 60 Minutes etc.

On another topic.

Clinton reversed the Raeganomics deficit and took the US into surplus economics. In how many terms? Where's the inaction?

How long will it take to pay off W's deficit?

Ahhhh.. ok i see what you're saying now. I know nothing about Bush and the National Guard so I can't comment on it... But hey.. I am here to learn. But, at least Bush isn't a traitor.

How do you know that Clinton didn't just inherit the benefits of Raegans "Raeganomics" after he was elected? Does that makes sense? I almost confused myself there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join