It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Clinton Attacks Nemesis Starr and Media in TV Outburst

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Clinton has to make it into the book of world records for benifitting the most for the vast number of coincidental deaths of people that had the balls to testify against him.

They say a Mobsters Greatness can be measured by the number of bodies they leave behind, boy does he fit the "Bill" .

OOPS Did I Say That ! I Best not board a plane with Peter Jenning's Now Or for sure It Would Hit The Ground!!!!!!!! (Might be a good Idea to drive your own car for for a few months Peter, like Me!)

REDRUM

C'MON, THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD RAISE A FINDER TO HIM NOW IS SOMEONE WHO DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO LIVE FOR!!!!!!!

LIKE THEY SAY, HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
... it seems to me you're just slandering the man.

... Let it go.

... Bush is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands, and he wasn't even duly elected.

... Please allow some of us to remember better times, when genocide wan't the top priority of this Gummint.

... If the matter of those unaccounted-for deaths ever comes up to the point that anything can be proven, I'll eat my words.

... But in the meantime, please ALLOW SOME OF US to remember better times.

... He may not even had anything whatsoever to do with it. How do YOU KNOW? What proof do you have? It could have been someone on his staff with a connection to the Mafia, "making things easier for the Boss."

... Impossible to say--ISN'T IT? So, just leave it to ReTHUGlicans to libel and slander other people.

... Or do you prefer operating out of rumors and innuendoes--yourself???

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I guess thats similiar to saying "Let the Murderer go because once I seen him help an old lady across the street"

I should know better by now not to kick the horse till you check his pulse.

"OK Game Over" Please Insert New Quarter!

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So, consenting touching behavior between adults is equivalent to murder in your book?

And its effects are just as harmful?

And the pain and suffering it inflicts are just awful and terrible?

Oh, I see.

[sheez. This guy's got a problem.]

Next thing you're gonna tell me is, war and genocide are just fine, eh?

I doubt that.

Honey, I think your brain is just a little bit tangled up.

Give it some more thought, willya?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I Had Not referenced his sex agenda at all. I am not sure why you are so wrapped up in that! I could care less about the dudes sex life, alot of girls cheat on their boyfriends im sure Monica was no different.. Who he did at night is Quite far from who got did in !

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm sure if you need to curse the man each day and smear his name,

you must have for a certainty PROVEN the allegation that he was the one

responsible for 34 deaths of people nearby.

Okay, let's have it: let's have your proof that it was he!

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
THATS KENS POINT

HE BURIED THE EVIDENCE !!!!! ARE YOU RELATED TO THE DUDE OR WHAT?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I found the whole affair to be quite repugnant.

WHO SAYS "He" buried evidence? He Who? What evidence? Where?

Come on. You can't condemn a person on hearsay. That's tyranny.

That's what ReTHUGlicans do.

Let's not go there.

Show me your proof that Former Pres. Clinton did anything wrong.

I'm sick and tired of the innuendoes that dominate our conversations.

I didn't vote for Clinton, but he's a damn sight more competent than "W."

Those were truly "better days" than these are.

Why do you keep gnawing at this sore? Let it go.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
The spectacle of the Lewinsky matter was IMHO a gross breach of the public trust by the those who conducted the investigation and the impeachment proceedings. What an ugly gaggle of right-wing hypocrits they were and still are

I agree with you. Too bad Clinton went and effed it all up by going on national TV and lying to everyone in the country and then lying under oath, despite the semantics. Yes, I know, they all lie. Well, here was one of them, undeniably caught, and people just said 'oh well, who wouldnt've done it'. Yeah, who wouldn't have used their position power and authority to man-handle and basically abuse dozens of different women over the years.

I mean, if he was a business exec, and all these secretaries were talking about this, people would've wanted to string him up in the streets.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
He's a human being, for crying out loud. He handled what was obviously a whole movement in the ReTHUGlican Party to slander him with trivial bs; and he handled it probably better than most of us could handle it.

His tryst with Monica harmed no one. Period. End of issue.

Now let's move on to what THIS Administration is doing. And NOW we have something to be ashamed of. The HARM is incalculable.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Now let's move on to what THIS Administration is doing. And NOW we have something to be ashamed of. The HARM is incalculable.

Then start a thread on what this administration is doing. This thread was for discussion of Jennings/ Clinton, and you IMMEDIATELY wanted to make it a comparison of the current admin. Keep the two issues separate. Or join one of the million of Bush-bashing threads already in progress.:shk:

I watched the segment on TV, and frankly, I was embarassed for Clinton and angry with Jennings, and I'm no big fan of the Clintons. Jennings prodded Clinton on his rating number 40 or 41 of American presidents in regards to morals or some such BS. He put Clinton in a very uncomfortable position, on national TV. Now I know all the arguments that will come forward about freedom of speech, their job to report, blah blah blah. I've heard them all, so spare me.

But where is this country headed, if we cannot offer basic civil respect for our presidents, past and current? I wonder where most of you got your upbringing. Maybe mommy and daddy giggled when you dropped your first F-bomb, but it doesn't make you look bigger if you can trash the president with your boorish insults.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You still just dont get it, you so proudly exhonerate a world figure from good ethical behavior and moral conduct and in the next sentence condone another for the same!

whats the difference between screwing your secretary or screwing your country

obviously just milking the thread for points

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwunder

Screwing your secretary is - Debauchery
Screwing your country is - TREASON .
Thats the difference!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I watched the segment on TV, and frankly, I was embarassed for Clinton and angry with Jennings, and I'm no big fan of the Clintons.

I agree that Jennings was out of line. He didn't have to, in so many words, call Clinton a liar, even if he is a liar and, basically, rub Clinton's nose in it. Coming as it did, at the opening of Clinton's library, which celebrates his administration, Jennings could have been less abrasive and let Clinton have his moment of glory.

That is not, however, how Jennings handled the interview and what happened is what happened. The interview did reveal a lot about Clinton's personality and how he reacts under pressure and that should be the topic of the discussion.

[edit on 04/11/25 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

My God! DON'T YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE????

Egad.

No wonder the election didn't go anywhere. That statement shows the sensitivity of a ROCK.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
If you cant figure it out from the following phrase then you never will!

Aside from putting toothpicks in your eyes to prop them open, read it and disect it carefully, maybe good to have a good freind or loved one with you before continuing to help you deal with this information emotionally! It could well be very shocking and traumatizing for you to learn this, and I hope you are sitting down when you read it in case you get lite headed;

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW !

discussion terminated

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Then, Bush is in trouble up to his ears.

I would be surprised if he makes it out of office, alive.

He's busy insulting and outraging the whole world.

He's not SIMPLY carrying on a personal affair with somebody--although I hear, he's doing THAT TOO [Mr. Ashe?]

And the problem is: WE ARE GOING TO SHARE IN HIS KARMA!!

We let him get away with enough deceit and back-stabbing, it's very likely our nation is going to get NUKED, thanks to Bush1 [the covert Globalist] and Bush2 [the split personality]--

by way of comparison. Clinton's affair didn't DESTROY THE NATION. The ReTHUGlicans are busy destroying this nation for the Globalists to plunder and pillage after it's over.

Think about that.

IBM

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
First of all, Clinton is a lying scumbag who will bend over for every country before helping US. To me he is a traitor . He helped out the Chinese in so much lax security at the US National Labs, the secrets stolen are priceless. There have been 40 deaths linked to the Clinton Office. Crime was up during the Clinton era, now it is decreasing. This scumbag needs to be taken to Abu Gharib prison and treated in the correct manner for treason.

[edit on 27-11-2004 by IBM]

IBM

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwunder
THATS KENS POINT

HE BURIED THE EVIDENCE !!!!! ARE YOU RELATED TO THE DUDE OR WHAT?

Maybe him(Clinton) and Saddam are buddies, they like to hide evidence together. We might find clintons stuff with Saddam. Clinton sucks, no wait he got sucked also.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
... is not appropriate in a civilized nation. Mr. Clinton is a civilized man.

... By our Constitution, we shouldn't be doing THAT SORT OF BEHAVIOR

.... to ANYBODY. What you advocate is not civilized behavior.

... The tone of your response, IBM, is very troubling.

... You imply the Constitution is not only not binding on you,

... but that it's not even salient to certain people.

... Dog packs go after and dissemble people; reasoning humans do not.

... I have a problem with that attitude.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join