It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hair In Food Always

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I always find hair in my food.Like in a month 20 times.I am a tonsillitis patient So, my room is always cleaned and my mom wears a cap like this on head when cooking.But there is always a hair in my food, no its not of my mom, not mine.Me and my mom lives alone.Its from many years, and now I just wanna get rid of it..I don't know its anything paranormal.I don't believe in ghosts
but If it is something related to ghost then I will start believing.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What is wrong with hair in your food, it is nutritious. I wouldn't worry about it, it will drive you nuts. If you don't look, you won't see it.Hair is everywhere in food, people shed hair a lot.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Sounds like the hairs are coming from you my friend I reccomend a good caffeine shampoo

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I think it causes throat infection...because when I was a child my throat used to pain much.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Lol
I use hair and shoulder shampoo
but my hairs are not like michael jackson :3

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You would be surprised how easily one can get in there. We shed about 100 hairs a day - on average. It won't hurt you although you may gag if you accidentally eat it and it doesn't go down right.

You also probably have had food that has bugs in it and even this isn't bad for you (it means its healthy enough for them). Anything grown is susceptible to bugs - that's why we rinse our fresh veggies). The indian meal moth is a pest beyond all pests and infiltrates grains in warehouses and has to be one of the worst insects on the planet to deal with if you happen to bring them home from the store. However - I read in some Countries it is so prevalent they just don't care. They grind them up and eat them along with everything else and swear they never get sick

Then there are the foods even a bug won't get near - those are the ones that will make you sick. Not a hair or bug or anything else aside from spoiled or improperly prepared food. If you and your moms hair is blond and this is a long black one though - that would be concerning.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Lol still I don't want to eat those different hair from my mom and me.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Do you always eat food from the same store? Maybe that might be the cause.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I've changed stores many times but it doesn't fixed the problem.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
i think the problem isnt so much theres a hair in your food, so much as the fact you can see, or feel it ... its negligible, compared to ALL the stuff you CAN'T see ...

ha ..whatever you do .. don't buy a microscope and examine your food prior to eating .. you will likely never eat anything again

I am hoping to get a microscope at some point .. hope i dont put myself off sleeping, eating, intimacy with women , etc .. living :... yeah .. certain 'intimate' areas of the body are absolutely gross under the microscope .. careful where you put that tongue

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: HiddenSecrets

Why do I always find a hair in my food?

ANSWERS

5 months ago

My ChaCha Crystal ball tells me that there is hair in your food because you are paying off some karma. In your past life you put a hair in someone's food on purpose. ChaCha Ha Ha! ChaCha Back Soon!

Source.

Mystery solved.

new topics

top topics

join